PDA

View Full Version : HAVASU - Nautical Room Switch ? ( beach suite )

carbonmarine
04-27-2005, 06:58 AM
I have a beach suite Thrus... Fri , Sat.... Due to flakes abounding ... Its only me and and this huge place ( two rooms, three beds ) ...
The rate is awesome though. Anyhow, I wish to switch to a smaller room .... anyone up for a switch ???? :) :)
Call me... (714) 381-1394
Rick

OGShocker
04-27-2005, 07:05 AM
I love it when people promise to split a room then bail out. FOCKING FLAKES! Maybe you could call Summerlove and have him help you out. He is always up for giving his hard earned money away to a cause. Or, I'll switch. You can have our house for $800 a night and I'll take the suite! ;)
Good luck my friend.

carbonmarine
04-27-2005, 07:20 AM
YOU said it my brotha ---- FLAKES....!! Seems epidemic and altruistic with every boat owner.....
:devil: :devil: :devil:

NOTALENT
04-27-2005, 07:21 AM
I supsect ur thinking too far ahead of urself. Recruit some woman down there and tell them ur having a slumber party!! and Then make sure im there to assist them with there every needs.. :D

moneypit
04-27-2005, 07:42 AM
I have a beach suite Thrus... Fri , Sat.... Due to flakes abounding ... Its only me and and this huge place ( two rooms, three beds ) ...
The rate is awesome though. Anyhow, I wish to switch to a smaller room .... anyone up for a switch ???? :) :)
Call me... (714) 381-1394
Rick
Get ahold of Art. or Jim Nichols. They will gladly take the room. They were trying to get a suite for Teague. I have the Executive suite and I wasnt giving it up. :D :D I have too many people showing up.

carbonmarine
04-27-2005, 08:17 AM
who's Art or Jim Nicoles ?? do they work at Nautical. :coffeycup

OGShocker
04-27-2005, 12:27 PM
who's Art or Jim Nicoles ?? do they work at Nautical. :coffeycup
How 714 / OC are you? Call Bob Teague tell him to stop being queer and take that room off your hands. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: