PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mustang GT Hardtop

Havaparty
04-27-2005, 08:46 AM
I'm looking for a new 2005 Mustang GT Hardtop, 5 speed, with dash upgrade, color accent package, shaker 1000 stereo.
Prefer white but am interested in any color.
Thanks for your help.
D :clover:

Cole Trickle
04-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Good luck!
We have had one on order for a couple months now and have yet to get the call to come and pick it up.(We got a deal on it so it probablly went to the bottom of the order stack)
I know where there is a GT convertible with a auto
They have to make 8 out of 10 mustangs V6's to comply with the smog commision.I don't thing the V6's are moving quite as well as they had hoped so it is holding back the V8 lineup.
On a side not it is a much nicer car than the previous generation GT.
Branidin

spectras only
04-27-2005, 10:21 AM
My friend has a black one. Cool car, what I don't like about it is ,the throttle by wire.It has too much electronics taking over driver's feel and input. Ford made this car not to brake loose on take off and the throttle plate momentarily closes by the computer.So there's a feel of delay .
Maybe it's just a quirk to be fixed later :hammer2: .
The local dealer has got the Roush models in ,white with blue stripes. They're getting the 410HP 5.4 s/c models in about two months . 68K cdn .

Boozer
04-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Just curious here but what are you willing to spend on a new GT?
A couple weeks ago a friend and I went and test drove the new GT and checked out the price. The dealers seem to all be putting an additional 8-9K mark up on them above sticker. Making the new GT cost somewhere in the ballpark of 45K. For just a little more then that you can be rolling a new corvette.

Kilrtoy
04-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Making the new GT cost somewhere in the ballpark of 45K. For just a little more then that you can be rolling a new corvette.
Hey I have one of those

Cole Trickle
04-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Hey I have one of those
Automatics don't count! :yuk:

Kilrtoy
04-27-2005, 11:51 AM
Automatics don't count! :yuk:
Hey Im old and lazy......leave me alone :cry:

Cole Trickle
04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey Im old and lazy......leave me alone :cry:
Not that old your boat is a shit load faster than mine and you were pinning it when you passed me a couple weeks back!!! :cool:

Kilrtoy
04-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Not that old your boat is a shit load faster than mine and you were pinning it when you passed me a couple weeks back!!! :cool:
Where was this.....If I would have known I would have stopped and chatted...

Cole Trickle
04-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Where was this.....If I would have known I would have stopped and chatted...
I walked over and introduced my self at the sand bar 2 weeks ago.You were chatting with nubbs hanging out by the 25' advantage.
You seemed pre occupied so we didn't chat long
Brandin

spectras only
04-27-2005, 12:24 PM
the new GT cost somewhere in the ballpark of 45K. For just a little more then that you can be rolling a new corvette.
You guys are being ripped off :rolleyes: . A 2005 GT ,fully loaded is 39K cdn .The Roush was priced the same .There are tons o V-8 available. My wife's friend is getting a V-8 conv next month :cool: .

ahhell
04-27-2005, 12:34 PM
my buddy at work is picking up his Saleen friday...60k
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

HYPNAUTIC
04-27-2005, 01:41 PM
FOR SALE***1 of my bosses cars
'05 GT Hardtop
Silver w/ black racing stripes, shaker 1000 stereo, chrome rims, eibach suspension, less than 700 miles, auto, i'll find out what other options there are if anyone interested. $30,500.00
working on pics
it says that they are to large but when i reduce them it says invalid file???

Kilrtoy
04-27-2005, 02:46 PM
I walked over and introduced my self at the sand bar 2 weeks ago.You were chatting with nubbs hanging out by the 25' advantage.
You seemed pre occupied so we didn't chat long
Brandin
Oh shit im soo sorry.
i thought you said another name.... i remember you.. Sorry about being pre occupied...

canuck1
04-27-2005, 02:50 PM
It would take a check and about an hour to get you one here. It took 5 weeks for mine to come in

Kilrtoy
04-27-2005, 03:55 PM
my buddy at work is picking up his Saleen friday...60k
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
What Saleen is that....The extreme....I hope....

ahhell
04-27-2005, 04:25 PM
What Saleen is that....The extreme....I hope....
Im not sure, he was gonna bring the speck sheet, but forgot it...all I know is that it the S/C'd 4.6l with 20's on it, black on black...shit for that kinda $ ida bought...... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Badger301
04-27-2005, 04:30 PM
A couple weeks ago a friend and I went and test drove the new GT and checked out the price. The dealers seem to all be putting an additional 8-9K mark up on them above sticker. Making the new GT cost somewhere in the ballpark of 45K. For just a little more then that you can be rolling a new corvette.
Good call Boozer....and let them know you can have it delivered!! :D

Kilrtoy
04-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Im not sure, he was gonna bring the speck sheet, but forgot it...all I know is that it the S/C'd 4.6l with 20's on it, black on black...shit for that kinda $ ida bought...... :idea: :idea: :idea:
For that price he can get a Z06.....
I just priced it out and that vehicle is 48K then add on's its at 55K.... That is more than my vette.......
The extreme doesnt come out til next year.....
I think that is too much money for a mustang........
and I am a FORD guy