PDA

View Full Version : Who do you recommend???

BADBLOWN572
04-27-2005, 12:02 PM
for gas tanks? I need to have a couple of gas tanks fabricated for a boat that I am building right now. I called up IMCO and they say that it will be at minimum of 2-3 weeks (possibly longer). Does anyone know of other people who can fabricate up the tanks in So. Cal?

Essex29
04-27-2005, 12:12 PM
for gas tanks? I need to have a couple of gas tanks fabricated for a boat that I am building right now. I called up IMCO and they say that it will be at minimum of 2-3 weeks (possibly longer). Does anyone know of other people who can fabricate up the tanks in So. Cal?
What's up did you sell the Carrera?

Norseman
04-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Sounds like Imco is giving you a pretty good delivery if the 2 to 3 weeks is real, for custom tanks. If you need them faster see if ATL or someone has a stock size that will fit. Are you looking for Stainless or????

BADBLOWN572
04-27-2005, 01:05 PM
I am building a boat for a customer. The tanks can either be made from Stainless or Aluminum (Imco)

superdave013
04-27-2005, 04:08 PM
schiada96 does some very nice fab work as you know.

Jrocket
04-27-2005, 04:11 PM
What about the place that is right down the street from Carrera's old shop.Same side of the road but more towards the freeway.You can see the sign when you get off the off ramp.Maybe Maple?Off ramp that Troy Lee's old shop is off of?

lilrick
04-27-2005, 07:14 PM
what about that place on the north side of the 91 freeway in orange maybe or anaheim ....I don't know. Aero something