PDA

View Full Version : BIG waste of Havasu prop owners money

BoatPI
04-27-2005, 12:24 PM
So it appears the saga of the grinder pumps has ended. The dufis's have installed 29 of them at various properties for big bucks. I have one on my property.
So I figure it costs about $12,000 to put it in. And I fought and screamed and told them this is senseless. And they said, we can add pipe and let shi* flow downhill, but might cost another $4, 000. To no avail.
NOW they aparently will dig it up, throw it away, and reinstall my septic tank. Well a NEW one. Todays newspaper indicates that this will cost another $12G. So $24,000 of out sewer tax bond fund money in the Shi*hole. Pun intended. Times 29 houses..Big Bucks.
Burns and McDonnell and the great city insight. It did not have to be this way. Add to that they contractor decided to change paving contractors in the middle of our job. So the street was dirt for 5 months.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-27-2005, 12:26 PM
I hope all of this stuff gets straightened out by the time it gets to our place. We're, suppsoedly, not going to get sewer until 201 since we're in the last phase. Of course, by then the $2k connection will probably have tripled! :sqeyes: :mad:

GHTRIM
04-27-2005, 12:30 PM
I hope all of this stuff gets straightened out by the time it gets to our place. We're, suppsoedly, not going to get sewer until 201 since we're in the last phase. Of course, by then the $2k connection will probably have tripled! :sqeyes: :mad:
I would hope they get is straight before they get to my place as well.... But, if they haven't got it straight yet they never will.... It's time to
"PAY UP SUCKERS"" :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
04-27-2005, 12:45 PM
That sucks. I agree I hope when the time comes for us they can get it right. :(