PDA

View Full Version : ULTRA28 INFO WANTED

rstover1
07-19-2001, 09:14 PM
Hey ultra I was wondering if you could send me some info on some of your boats available with jets!! Prob a 21 footer I just bought a new used condor tx 19 that I really like but within the next couple of years I'm gonna order a custom I live in oklahoma and really like you boats. my email is rstover1@mmcable.com plus Im gonna need some more room for my growing faimly

SB
07-20-2001, 09:44 AM
Ultra, congrats on getting the HB cover. What issue covered the 21 Lightning? I'm looking for it to show a friend and I can't find it.

ULTRA28
07-20-2001, 09:59 AM
The lightning 21 is coming out in next months issue in part two of entry level boats.

jet496
07-20-2001, 04:09 PM
Hey John, That's my boat on the cover of this months HB magazine (Except of course it's an egg beater)but never the less my hull & trim. Must be pretty cool seeing your boats in magazines, on the road & at the water. I have over 70 hours on this new one & am sure it'll be like my last Ultra, problem free. I'm friends with the guy that bought my old 96 21 LX. He puts the hours on that thing & hasn't had one problem, loves it. Ultra has the best product out there, especially for the money. Talk to you later.

Racing Ray
07-20-2001, 08:24 PM
Hey John
The new windshields are on and fit great! Can't believe you even included the new rubber channel! Thanks again for the help.