PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else

MAINEVENT
04-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Not going to the poker run or am i the only loser :jawdrop: :hammer2: I have fam bizz to do on saturday which is my main reason for not going BUT i am going to take the kids to the happiest place on earth tomorrow :D :rollside: Disneyland !!!
SO why are YOU not going???

barbigrl
04-28-2005, 03:20 PM
Not going to the poker run or am i the only loser :jawdrop: :hammer2: I have fam bizz to do on saturday which is my main reason for not going BUT i am going to take the kids to the happiest place on earth tomorrow :D :rollside: Disneyland !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AA http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_6.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk146YYUS')

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 03:22 PM
same boat here. I am home doing family stuff and Jamie is off at the lake having a great time without me. :jawdrop: :D :D

OutCole'd
04-28-2005, 03:22 PM
My daughter has a Karate tournament on Saturday & if I miss it, she will pull the crane on me.

Kilrtoy
04-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Just you Alex, Dont worry i wont share any of the pics of Colleen having fun on my boat...

JetBoatRich
04-28-2005, 05:33 PM
We will be home as well, few more weeks of baseball.
Have fun, weather should be better than today :hammer2: watch out for the guy they call Goofy :jawdrop:

Mrs CP 19
04-28-2005, 06:28 PM
2 more losers here. Have to take a friend to the airport who is on her way back to Germany. Oh well, spring is barely here!

Mandelon
04-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Family stuff here too. May 14th is soon......

welk2party
04-28-2005, 06:50 PM
I have to get the boat ready...that is the best excuse I have.