PDA

View Full Version : Dear River Scum

Schiada76
04-29-2005, 07:28 AM
To the fng dirt bag at Needles that picked up my Lifeline vest that blew outa the boat before we could turn around and pick it up EAT CHIT! I'm sure you'll need it blowing by at 20mph in your POS Gayliner.
You're probably the same lowlife dirtbag that drove by us later when we broke down and TURNED YOUR HEAD AWAY when we waved a paddle at you! :eat: At least the other ten boats that passed us just waved and drove on.
To the two guys in the wakeboard boat that towed us the two plus miles back to Needles Marina THANKS AGAIN!

ryantparks
04-29-2005, 07:32 AM
Let it all out!

tamalewagon
04-29-2005, 07:35 AM
Still refreshing to know the majority of the peeps at the river are good folks. :cool:

19cobaltcd
04-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Does no one else see the irony of this post. Taking the jacket was a sh##y thing to do, but then again he wasnt the one that had to be towed in. And you have the balls to call his boat a POS. Stop the hating.

LVJAKAZ
04-29-2005, 08:59 AM
You'd be in a shitty mood too, if you just broke up with Jennifer Aniston.
that was funny! :rollside:

Tom Brown
04-29-2005, 09:02 AM
I like your style, Brad. :cool:

tamalewagon
04-29-2005, 09:16 AM
He lost his vest, broke down AND broke up with Jennifer Aniston! I'd say he got f'd on every level. No irony here.

Tom Brown
04-29-2005, 09:21 AM
Brad will be back with a better chick, a working boat, and a new Lifeline. :cool:
In the mean time..., we can enjoy his anger. :D

CrazyHippy
04-29-2005, 09:21 AM
He lost his vest, broke down AND broke up with Jennifer Aniston! I'd say he got f'd on every level. No irony here.
I'm guessing he wont be getting F'd on one of those fronts, and that's f'd up :redface:
Sorry about the bad trip
BJH

topless
04-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Taking the jacket was a sh##y thing to do, but then again he wasnt the one that had to be towed in. And you have the balls to call his boat a POS. Stop the hating.Oh, and YOU wouldn't be pissed if it was you? Yea, I'd call the Gayliner a POS too. I'd probably have a few other choice things to call him as well. :devil:

superdave013
04-29-2005, 09:51 AM
Brad, You saw someone pinch your lifeline before you could get back to it??
That is pretty sad to hear? And who would even want a Lifeline jacket unless they have a race type boat??
BTW, my Lifeline jacket costs over 800 bucks so I'd be pissed if someone pinched it!

tamalewagon
04-29-2005, 10:03 AM
Does no one else see the irony of this post. Taking the jacket was a sh##y thing to do, but then again he wasnt the one that had to be towed in. And you have the balls to call his boat a POS. Stop the hating.
Just because your boat LOOKS like a Bayliner too, is no reason to get upset about Brad speaking his mind. Lighten up Francis.

mirvin
04-29-2005, 10:03 AM
There's got to be more to this story....
WHy didn't you go get the mo fo???
mirvin :messedup:

Tom Brown
04-29-2005, 10:05 AM
WHy didn't you go get the mo fo???
Maybe it was on account of the broken boat thing? :confused:

mirvin
04-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Maybe it was on account of the broken boat thing? :confused:
Well then....that's what needs clarification. Looks to me like he didn't break down til later?????
mirvin :wink:

Ivan Dan
04-29-2005, 10:12 AM
You'd be in a shitty mood too, if you just broke up with Jennifer Aniston.
Naahhhh it can't be that....he's with Angelina Jolie now and I'd take her any day over Jennifer Aniston :D

WYRD
04-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Naahhhh it can't be that....he's with Angelina Jolie now and I'd take her any day over Jennifer Aniston :D
Why not take them BOTH :crossx: :cool:

Ivan Dan
04-29-2005, 10:19 AM
Why not take them BOTH :crossx: :cool:
He's probably the ONLY guy in the world that could pull that off with those two hotties.

WYRD
04-29-2005, 10:23 AM
you are probably the ONLY guy in the world that could pull that off with those two hotties.
Thanks Dan I never knew you felt this way :D

Ivan Dan
04-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks Dan I never knew you felt this way :D
Good luck!!! maybe you can share....cuz you know Plya's theory....."ain't no fun unless the homies get some"

schiada96
04-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Nice hot boat you got there I like the yellow

WYRD
04-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Nice hot boat you got there I like the yellow
I see the Irony HERE :D

Schiada76
04-29-2005, 11:49 AM
WTF!!!!!!!!!
He stole my $500.00 jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

WYRD
04-29-2005, 11:54 AM
WTF!!!!!!!!!
He stole my $500.00 jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Hey Mr. P I think he read the post wrong :D

Schiada76
04-29-2005, 12:00 PM
SD, I didn't see who picked it up but turned around for it pretty quickly. We weren't making a pass so I didn't have it on, maybe taht's why I should always wear it. :idea: There were very few boats on the water and I know people saw us looking for it. Who ever has it doesn't need it.
It wasn't my boat that broke it was my buddies Howard, the injected deal with the 14 and the barn door. We fckn hung a lifter and bent a valve, the motor did have at least an hour on it so it was due for a freshening. :D The good thing about the lost vest was at least we were going slow, looking for the vest, when the lifter went otherwise it would have gone BIG.
To all who reminded me that I get to go home to Angeline tonight, THANKS! That brightened up my day.
To all you Gayliner fockers out there, YOU DON"T NEED A LIFELINE!!!!! Give it the fock BACK! :eat: :jawdrop: :D

19cobaltcd
04-29-2005, 12:01 PM
That was kinda my point there SWBob.
Why dont you just say what you mean WYRD. My Cobalt is just a Bayliner on steroids.

WYRD
04-29-2005, 12:03 PM
That was kinda my point there SWBob.
Why dont you just say what you mean WYRD. My Cobalt is just a Bayliner on steroids.
Just FAWKIN with you man :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Tom Brown
04-29-2005, 12:03 PM
To all who reminded me that I get to go home to Angeline tonight, THANKS!
It's great to hear you two are back together. :)
Boats and Lifelines come and go but women... well... they come and go too. Still, it's great to hear you're happily back with Angeline. :cool: