PDA

View Full Version : Help with houses

MsDrmr
04-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Well, it happend, the house I have been trying to sell went into escrow yesterday thanks to the help of a wonderful Realtor.
Here is where I need some help from you all.
I want to keep my Realtor and give her some kickback from a purchase, but with what I qualify for, the loan $$ is minimal. I would like to purchase a Pre-forclosure or HUD home that might need a bit of elbow grease to fix up. I would like to purchase something in the San Berdo County.....Fontana, Rialto, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga,or Upland areas.
Is there anyone out there that might be able to assist me in finding something like that. I know there are peeps that go in and assume loans that are on the brink of forclosure, go in, fix em up and sell them. Is there anyone that can give a fellow ***boater a good deal on a house?

Mandelon
04-29-2005, 08:36 AM
There is a lot of competition. Ask your agent to get you a list of NOD's from her title rep. It takes a lot of legwork.

MsDrmr
04-29-2005, 08:39 AM
okie dokie....She is great, and neither of us is afraid of leg work...Thanks for the tip

MsDrmr
04-29-2005, 11:11 AM
okay guys, I know someone here has to have a contact somewhere......please, please

BoatPI
04-29-2005, 11:25 AM
I live too far away, but from what I have learned, the City of Riverside is a good bet. Older houses cloase in. Some have huge lots. Also the west end near the end of the 210 extension. Not the best area, but things are changing. Many blue collar worker need housing, so look at stuff no more than 200K.

MsDrmr
04-29-2005, 11:40 AM
I live too far away, but from what I have learned, the City of Riverside is a good bet. Older houses cloase in. Some have huge lots. Also the west end near the end of the 210 extension. Not the best area, but things are changing. Many blue collar worker need housing, so look at stuff no more than 200K.
Thats what I am trying to do but man is it hard out here :confused: