He's a hard one to get ahold of :D
Better off finding him at the lake :D
Good luck though.

J540
05-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Better off finding him at the lake :D
Good luck though.
Yes He is, I did see his truck across from the Ramada INN this weekend was going to put a note on it but forgot,
Tim call me too,
John.

Bre
05-02-2005, 07:00 AM
Yes He is, I did see his truck across from the Ramada INN this weekend was going to put a note on it but forgot,
Tim call me too,
John.
Yeah he was at his condo this weekend. I got a call from him once on Friday.... but I missed the call.... :messedup: LOL....
Good luck guys ;)

J540
05-02-2005, 07:39 AM
Yeah he was at his condo this weekend. I got a call from him once on Friday.... but I missed the call.... :messedup: LOL....
Good luck guys ;)
I was going to jack his tire's then leave him a note to call me, but he probable get mad :D . and I didn't see him on the water, but i was to busy GETTING A F,n TICKET :burningm: :D at the sandbar, OH thats right, just after 3DO got his . :D :burningm: WTF.......something about being a National Reserve protected area, and some plant mite Uproot itself and run into the desert dry up and die.....B/S . is it realy that loud.
That Avatar looks way cool by the way :D .

phebus
05-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Wow, what is this talk about tickets? Were the noise police out this weekend?

J540
05-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Fish and Game. at sandbar, :( . channel PD, just looked and :) at me. but iam sure that wont last for long. The mufflers are on the way. :(

jet4fun
05-02-2005, 10:14 AM
yeah, i know, but i really need to get ahold of him by this thursday, any other ideas as to how to find him, i dont really want to bother him at work, but it is work related :confused:

Bre
05-02-2005, 10:20 AM
I was going to jack his tire's then leave him a note to call me, but he probable get mad :D . and I didn't see him on the water, but i was to busy GETTING A F,n TICKET :burningm: :D at the sandbar, OH thats right, just after 3DO got his . :D :burningm: WTF.......something about being a National Reserve protected area, and some plant mite Uproot itself and run into the desert dry up and die.....B/S . is it realy that loud.
That Avatar looks way cool by the way :D .
Thank you...
get those damn mufflers... your boat is so fawkin loud.. I'd give you a ticket too :D ;)

Bre
05-02-2005, 10:21 AM
yeah, i know, but i really need to get ahold of him by this thursday, any other ideas as to how to find him, i dont really want to bother him at work, but it is work related :confused:
I bother him all the time.. or should I say try to bother him. I guess you could try his work..... even having all his numbers.. I still can't get ahold of him :D

J540
05-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Thank you...
get those damn mufflers... your boat is so fawkin loud.. I'd give you a ticket too :D ;)
Damm you are hard :lightsabe If the wife and I can ride in your baot then i can leave mine on the beach. :wink:

Sandbar Junkies
05-02-2005, 07:01 PM
He's a fag, check the local Gay Bar. He's to busy to talk to anyone.

Bre
05-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Damm you are hard :lightsabe If the wife and I can ride in your baot then i can leave mine on the beach. :wink:
Your wife can ride on anything of mine anytime :lightsabe :D
We sold the Daytona.. now we just have the Laser to ride in.

Bre
05-02-2005, 07:17 PM
He's a fag, check the local Gay Bar. He's to busy to talk to anyone.
LMAO... poor Timmy :D