PDA

View Full Version : Inquiring minds wanna know!

FlatStupid
05-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Well, who's got the CHICKEN? :p

syndicate
05-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Craig, the whacker guys swear up and down Scummer got beat, but I think that is total b.s. We all know who got the chicken, we'll just have to wait for the whacker guys' denial to subside.
Caleb

FlatStupid
05-01-2005, 05:37 PM
i heard some big block boat got beat and then had to be towed in by a whacker!
pics should be comming :DWell half of that story is true! :hammerhea

Roland the Fisherman
05-02-2005, 10:13 AM
I watched it from shore.
First Scummer beat a very fast non Nos wacker fairly easy. Then UT put in his bottle and fueled up. I saw UT hole shot and lead until he backed off at what looked to be around the low 100's.I then asked UT what happend and he said he won.I then asked Scummer what happend and he told me UT won.
From a slow roll UT was quicker to the low 100's, If it were a full 1/4 mile Scummer might have have drove around him.
River racing is kind of a red light to red light thing being there are no finnish lines. If both were geared and propped to have the same top speed it would probably be a toss up. It was great that they came down to play.
For the record UT did tow him in but only due to a dead battery.
Also for the record Scummer is a very cool guy and so was the guy in the small block turbo. .....On the other hand Alan was quite animated and should we say full of lots of color. :D LOL.
Thanks for not beating me, KK and UT up on sat. when we came up! Looks like you all have a great set up.
Billy, those were some of the nicest paint jobs I have seen ever. You are a true artist.
I also want to be the first to welcome Guru to the wacker family. One wasn't enough, he had to buy twins!
:jawdrop:
I even saw Guru and UT sniffing butts and then wagging their tails :D .

uclahater
05-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Glad to here everyone had fun, and played nicely in each others sand box :rollside:

dossangers
05-02-2005, 10:46 AM
just because you get a jump on somebody dos'nt mean you win you have to run it out the back door i guess in whacker land thats O K??????

Roland the Fisherman
05-02-2005, 11:04 AM
just because you get a jump on somebody dos'nt mean you win you have to run it out the back door i guess in whacker land thats O K??????
Gee wizz, thanks for the heads up! I will go right out and place my order with the Australians for one of their jet powered 300mph boats. I guess that would make sense in your land.

dossangers
05-02-2005, 11:13 AM
I mean at least a 1/4 mile not 20 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uclahater
05-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Gee wizz, thanks for the heads up! I will go right out and place my order with the Australians for one of their jet powered 300mph boats. I guess that would make sense in your land.
Wow a little testy :hammer2: arent we :eek:
We all know Outboards are only quick for an 1/8 mile, and thats all they like to race :eat: Because 1/4 mile usually means a loss :2purples: :2purples:

dmontzsta
05-02-2005, 11:28 AM
All I heard was there was a blue flatty there stomping people out.

You Te
05-02-2005, 11:28 AM
I mean at least a 1/4 mile not 20 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 700 foot hole shot.

You Te
05-02-2005, 11:36 AM
All I heard was there was a blue flatty there stomping people out.
The blue flat raced one non NOS boat and one NOS boat.
He did beat the non NOS boat but the NOS boat was a little different story.
Anyway, it was fun.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-02-2005, 12:35 PM
I would expect all this "hole shot" talk from the jet guys but you wack jobs are supposed to run the distance, you guys run your boats (as you put it) "all day long" then only race 700 feet? Were all the races "only 700 feet?" :idea: And for the record...in my interview with scummer he says he won!
Why didn't anyone step up to race Les? He also drove 50 miles round trip to this party.

dossangers
05-02-2005, 01:35 PM
I would expect all this "hole shot" talk from the jet guys but you wack jobs are supposed to run the distance, you guys run your boats (as you put it) "all day long" then only race 700 feet? Were all the races "only 700 feet?" :idea: And for the record...in my interview with scummer he says he won!
Why didn't anyone step up to race Les? He also drove 50 miles round trip to this party.Cause as soon as somebody showed with a boat that can run they all got SKEEERRED!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

syndicate
05-02-2005, 02:18 PM
We all know Outboards are only quick for an 1/8 mile, and thats all they like to race
As hater stated above good for an 1/8 mile. UT made it a whopping 40 feet past. Kudos sir.

Roland the Fisherman
05-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Like I said, met some very nice people when they drove down and also when we went up.
If you and Demonsta want to turn this into one of your typical F-you shows count me out.
Again, The people we met without exception were very nice and had awsome boats.
To barrow a word from Guru, Dos and Demonsta it is not required to act like a "tool" 24/7. Every post doesn't have to lead to a battle.

dmontzsta
05-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Like I said, met some very nice people when they drove down and also when we went up.
If you and Demonsta want to turn this into one of your typical F-you shows count me out.
Again, The people we met without exception were very nice and had awsome boats.
To barrow a word from Guru, Dos and Demonsta it is not required to act like a "tool" 24/7. Every post doesn't have to lead to a battle.
What did I say? I just said what I heard. geez...its hard to believe you own half of the US and cannot even spell "borrow" :D

superdave013
05-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Roland, It was good to meet you on Sunday.
Now I didn't see the race and I have never met this scummer guy in my life. But I was standing there when he walked up to Roland. It sounded to me like he thought he had ran UT down. When ol' Roland told him different he pretty much shruged his shoulders and said oh well. But he did go on to say he had fun and was glad he went down there type of deal.
As far as letting off and calling a win, heck I'm stayin out of that one.

Roland the Fisherman
05-02-2005, 03:23 PM
What did I say? I just said what I heard. geez...its hard to believe you own half of the US and cannot even spell "borrow" :D
Truth is Hater has greatly over stated my net worth, and if I could have one do-over from my school days it would to have learned how to spell mobetta! :hammerhea .

uclahater
05-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Truth is Hater has greatly over stated my net worth, and if I could have one do-over from my school days it would to have learned how to spell mobetta! :hammerhea .
I have never stated your net worth THANK YOU :lightsabe All I've said is you paid my wife very well :idea: :D
Who did Les say one :confused:
If they both had a good time out there who cares who won, at least they had the guts to get off their Ass, and race :idea:
Demonzsta if you spell check me i'll Bitch slap you next time I see you :supp: Maybe you should ask Rex if you could be his assistant :idea:

Roland the Fisherman
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
I have never stated your net worth THANK YOU :lightsabe All I've said is you paid my wife very well :idea: :D
If they both had a good time out there who cares who won, at least they had the guts to get off their Ass, and race :idea:
Demonzsta if you spell check me i'll Bitch slap you next time I see you :supp: Maybe you should ask Rex if you could be his assistant :idea:
Hater....your my hero.

dmontzsta
05-02-2005, 04:16 PM
LMFAO
:rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
05-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Roland, It was good to meet you on Sunday.
Now I didn't see the race and I have never met this scummer guy in my life. But I was standing there when he walked up to Roland. It sounded to me like he thought he had ran UT down. When ol' Roland told him different he pretty much shruged his shoulders and said oh well. But he did go on to say he had fun and was glad he went down there type of deal.
As far as letting off and calling a win, heck I'm stayin out of that one.
Dave, it was good to put a face with the name as well.
I did notice the look on his face also. He and I were put on the spot. I was referring to the conversation he and I had at Speed Ally after the race.
Let me put this thing in perspective. Tomorrow when you wake, will who won that race change for even 5 minutes when you take your morning crap? I didn't think so.....Proves my point, it just don't mean sh-t!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-02-2005, 05:03 PM
... it just don't mean sh-t!
your gonna kill bench racers talking like that.... :D
I took a little cruise in Rolands boat and I was so impressed that all my shits for sale,,,, except my boats. :D
Thanks for the put put Roland. :cool:

STVBOY
05-02-2005, 07:06 PM
I will have to say the blue flatty hauled ass and did beat the stv pretty good.UT did cover him for the 800ft they raced. The only thing which is not an excuse is the flatty would not race from an idle he would only race from a 20mph roll. The outboards are setup for racing from an idle which is much different than from a big roll. Now saying this I am not saying the outcomes would have been different but there is a difference just two different ways of racing! Anyways it was alot of fun to watch!

disco_charger
05-02-2005, 07:28 PM
I would expect all this "hole shot" talk from the jet guys but you wack jobs are supposed to run the distance, you guys run your boats (as you put it) "all day long" then only race 700 feet?
Not that I'm all that fast, but I must say, I was the in the white/yellow/orange/red jet boat Sat night right before dark. It really hurt my fragile jet boat ego to not only lose the race, but get pulled out of the hole by a heavier and bigger boat running a 2 blade prop. To whoever was driving that Howard, thanks, I had a great time. Anyone get any pics of me getting used as a doormat? :hammerhea
Also, what ended up being the problem with the boat I towed in? Just curious, and I'm glad he was able to keep it off of the rocks. :eek:

You Te
05-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Why didn't anyone step up to race Les? He also drove 50 miles round trip to this party.
Hey VDV, what I want to know is why you did not show up with your hot rod?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Not that I'm all that fast, but I must say, I was the in the white/yellow/orange/red jet boat Sat night right before dark. It really hurt my fragile jet boat ego to not only lose the race, but get pulled out of the hole by a heavier and bigger boat running a 2 blade prop. To whoever was driving that Howard, thanks, I had a great time. Anyone get any pics of me getting used as a doormat? :hammerhea
Also, what ended up being the problem with the boat I towed in? Just curious, and I'm glad he was able to keep it off of the rocks. :eek:
Your boat runs good! Love the blower! :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Hey VDV, what I want to know is why you did not show up with your hot rod?
It won't be done for a while, the painter is backlogged because he's that good. :cool:
...and if you think I would drive 50 miles for an 800 ft race your sorely mistaken, on top of that I don't take you guys that serious. :notam:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/103652004_0226Honcho0003.JPG

You Te
05-03-2005, 05:37 AM
It won't be done for a while, the painter is backlogged because he's that good. :cool:
...and if you think I would drive 50 miles for an 800 ft race your sorely mistaken, on top of that I don't take you guys that serious. :notam:
And to think I drove from Topock to Needles and back just to say hi to you guy's. Have a nice day.

Roland the Fisherman
05-03-2005, 07:36 AM
your gonna kill bench racers talking like that.... :D
I took a little cruise in Rolands boat and I was so impressed that all my shits for sale,,,, except my boats. :D
Thanks for the put put Roland. :cool:
You are welcome for the ride. Next time leave the camera on the beach, stop sniveling and I will give it some gas and hit the bottle.
(By the way I've seen you boats....same difference...) :D

waterwitch
05-03-2005, 07:37 AM
Hi Roland,
It was great meeting you.
UT... I didn't see you. Wanted
to show you the Great Pumpkin!

CircleJerk
05-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Youre taking way too much weight off that boat! We once removed 85 pounds of paint off the funny car body I once drove! Are the coffee cans full yet? :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-03-2005, 08:30 AM
And to think I drove from Topock to Needles and back just to say hi to you guy's. Have a nice day.
We (Billy, Allen, Conner, myself, Guru and Scummer) drove down saturday morning to see some racin but hardly anyone was there. :confused: We saw you guys at topock on the way back up.

CrazyHippy
05-03-2005, 08:57 AM
We (Billy, Allen, Conner, myself, Guru and Scummer) drove down saturday morning to see some racin but hardly anyone was there. :confused: We saw you guys at topock on the way back up.
There was a blowover on friday from what i understand, kinda put a damper on the racing for saturday.
BJ(not sure, i wasn't there till sat afternoon)H :confused:

Roland the Fisherman
05-03-2005, 10:08 AM
The crash kinda took the wind out of us.

superdave013
05-03-2005, 10:17 AM
I bet it did. I know you guys are being pretty hush hush but was the guy ok at least?

You Te
05-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I bet it did. I know you guys are being pretty hush hush but was the guy ok at least?
Broken pelvis and back injuries.

Terminal Velocity
05-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Who ever it is i will be hoping for a speedy recovery.

stix818
05-03-2005, 02:06 PM
Was this at Needles or the one down past Topock??

waterwitch
05-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Speed Alley