PDA

View Full Version : Bbsp....???

Roman 1
05-02-2005, 06:48 AM
Well, lets hear it. Who brought home the chicken? Any good races? details details details....
R1 :confused:

lucky
05-02-2005, 07:03 AM
i heard the weekend was a blurrrrrr :confused:

Squirtin Thunder
05-02-2005, 07:26 AM
I saw a bunch of whackers. And that was about it on Saturday. I watched Jerry of Billet Racing spank the piss out of on outboard, not sure whether it was a twin or single Liberator. But the pictures I have, the digital camera wasn't quick enough to catch the entire race. I should have done a video. I will say the Sandbar was hopping, had to be abut two hundred boats.

dmontzsta
05-02-2005, 10:13 AM
I am with Roman...it was really hyped up but we are not hearing anything, what happened? did Kim and UT get married? are you all still sleeping in on this Monday morning? :D

You Te
05-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Well, lets hear it. Who brought home the chicken? Any good races? details details details....
R1 :confused:
It was so nice to meet you Roman 1, I'm so sorry you did not have your Great Outdoors boat with you.
You can read about the race in the v-drive section (inquiring minds want to know thread)
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!

lucky
05-02-2005, 11:36 AM
It was so nice to meet you Roman 1, I'm so sorry you did not have your Great Outdoors boat with you.
You can read about the race in the v-drive section (inquiring minds want to know thread)
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!
hey toney , don't worry he bought a rubber chicken and now he sits in his couch watching rerun vid's and chocking his chicken :devil:

MAXIMUS
05-02-2005, 01:18 PM
U.T. You are just lucky I wasn't there! :D Scummers boat runs pretty friggin hard so if you got beat by him thats still pretty impressive... ;) How is Barney??? :)

You Te
05-02-2005, 02:23 PM
U.T. You are just lucky I wasn't there! :D Scummers boat runs pretty friggin hard so if you got beat by him thats still pretty impressive... ;) How is Barney??? :)
I don't think I got beat till I shut it down.
Yes,I am lucky you did not show up.
Barney did not show up.

MAXIMUS
05-02-2005, 03:21 PM
I don't think I got beat till I shut it down.
Yes,I am lucky you did not show up.
Barney did not show up.
I think its pretty funny how far under the skin you have gotten with the few & the proud... Thats pretty cool & sounds like all had fun. Sorry to hear he wasn't there...
& you "are" lucky I didn't show! :idea:

uclahater
05-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I heard from some people who watched the race that UT was a couple of boat lengths ahead until he shut it down :idea:, and I've also heard that Scummer was starting to run him down, and would have passed him if it would have gone a 1/4 mile :idea: , but isnt most races at the river about an 1/8th mile :confused:

dmontzsta
05-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Reminds me of civic owners...as long as they are ahead they won, no matter what.

Kim Hanson
05-02-2005, 06:10 PM
I heard from some people who watched the race that UT was a couple of boat lengths ahead until he shut it down :idea:, and I've also heard that Scummer was starting to run him down, and would have passed him if it would have gone a 1/4 mile :idea: , but isnt most races at the river about an 1/8th mile :confused:
This is a Lake Hater :notam: ...........( . )( . )...........

Pro Max
05-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Friday was packed with boats and some good runs, I left and went to the sandbar for a long time . When I returned there were a couple of cops and only about 5 boats left. Some guy flipped his Stoker and they were pulling it off the bottom. I guess after that everyone bailed out. Saturday was dead also. Only a couple of boats showed up. I hope the guy is OK.

Kim Hanson
05-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Reminds me of civic owners...as long as they are ahead they won, no matter what.
No focking Rice Talk in here, RiceBoy!........( . )( . )......... :yuk:

Kim Hanson
05-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Friday was packed with boats and some good runs, I left and went to the sandbar for a long time . When I returned there were a couple of cops and only about 5 boats left. Some guy flipped his Stoker and they were pulling it off the bottom. I guess after that everyone bailed out. Saturday was dead also. Only a couple of boats showed up. I hope the guy is OK.
That sucks to hear, I hope he and his boat are okay............( . )( . )........

Havasu Cig
05-02-2005, 06:22 PM
I was told he will be ok but his boat was pretty bad. I guess he was face down in the water and the person who was racing him got to him first and rolled him over. He was lucky.

You Te
05-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Hater, I can't see if someone is going to run me down when they are behind me. I went to the 100 MPH range and shut down. I guess next time I'll just leave the hammer down and see if someone passes me.

Jrocket
05-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Hater, I can't see if someone is going to run me down when they are behind me. I went to the 100 MPH range and shut down. I guess next time I'll just leave the hammer down and see if someone passes me.
Nice job UT,i didnt think you would make it out there.Boats running good i take it?

You Te
05-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Nice job UT,i didnt think you would make it out there.Boats running good i take it?
It's running pretty good JR, that dam boats just gives me all kinds of shit when I take it out of the garage.

lucky
05-03-2005, 05:48 AM
It's running pretty good JR, that dam boats just gives me all kinds of shit when I take it out of the garage.
lol - know that was funny -- toney you really have to stop bitch slapping the queens - it disturbes the balance

MAXIMUS
05-03-2005, 06:12 AM
lol - know that was funny -- toney you really have to stop bitch slapping the queens - it disturbes the balance
LOL!

MAXIMUS
05-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Yea he was ahead & scummer was behind saying yea... yea... you little strapper biatch you like that huh?? who is your daddy now??? huh yeaaaaaa :lightsabe Then about the time the nos came out U.t. slamed his but cheeks shut! :( Lol still I am sorry I can't ever make one of these sausage parties... :cry:

You Te
05-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Yea he was ahead & scummer was behind saying yea... yea... you little strapper biatch you like that huh?? who is your daddy now??? huh yeaaaaaa :lightsabe Then about the time the nos came out U.t. slamed his but cheeks shut! :( Lol still I am sorry I can't ever make one of these sausage parties... :cry:
Come on now Max, you know I was thinking of you.

MAXIMUS
05-05-2005, 04:06 PM
Come on now Max, you know I was thinking of you.
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :eek: :notam: