PDA

View Full Version : This weekend in Havasu

LVJAKAZ
05-02-2005, 06:59 AM
Was awesome! I backed the trailer down the launch ramp at windsor sat AND sunday with out anybody getting pissed at me. I think i finally figured out how to do it!! :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
05-02-2005, 07:37 AM
If you want to never catch crap for your driving skills again just get a bumper sticker that says "remember site six" that will be a reminder to the jackasses of the time they were harrassing a lady having trouble backing in at site six to the point of tears, when the husband got the boat on the trailer he went to the glovebox and pulled out a pistol and promptly shot one of the loudmouths in the face, dead. A lil bit overboard but still effective I guess.

Chase
05-02-2005, 07:42 AM
Holy KRAP

cola
05-02-2005, 07:50 AM
Was awesome! I backed the trailer down the launch ramp at windsor sat AND sunday with out anybody getting pissed at me. I think i finally figured out how to do it!! :D :D :D
Very nice. :D

cdog
05-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Good Job! Gotta love a woman who can handle her rig. :D

LVJAKAZ
05-02-2005, 08:20 AM
Thanks! :) everyone :) The guy with the gun sure knows how to stick up for his wife! YIKES! :confused:

Jbb
05-02-2005, 08:30 AM
If you want to never catch crap for your driving skills again just get a bumper sticker that says "remember site six" that will be a reminder to the jackasses of the time they were harrassing a lady having trouble backing in at site six to the point of tears, when the husband got the boat on the trailer he went to the glovebox and pulled out a pistol and promptly shot one of the loudmouths in the face, dead. A lil bit overboard but still effective I guess.
Now there's an Idea I like!... Bang!

Perfect Mixer
05-02-2005, 07:24 PM
My wife was in tears this weekend at Windsor when she went to get the trailer. That was before she even got a chance to try and back it in. I talked to the ranger on Saturday evening, he said that he's never seen so many A holes before. Sure makes me want to stay off Havasu if I can't even launch without a problem. There sure are a lot of moroons out there that don't seem to have any patience. Glad I'm not them! Next thing you know....It's going to be like So Cal freeways with all the gun shots!

LVJAKAZ
05-03-2005, 06:54 AM
My wife was in tears this weekend at Windsor when she went to get the trailer. That was before she even got a chance to try and back it in. I talked to the ranger on Saturday evening, he said that he's never seen so many A holes before. Sure makes me want to stay off Havasu if I can't even launch without a problem. There sure are a lot of moroons out there that don't seem to have any patience. Glad I'm not them! Next thing you know....It's going to be like So Cal freeways with all the gun shots!
Im sorry to hear that :frown: It is frustrating when some impatient person acts like an ass. Just remember not everyone acts like that.

surfer2001
05-03-2005, 07:05 AM
Having trouble backing down no worries, packing your stuff on the ramp, I don’t think so. Have everything ready when you go for it.
Otherwise “people” will get pissed.

H20Advantage
05-03-2005, 07:35 AM
Having trouble backing down no worries, packing you stuff on ramp, I don’t think so. Have everything ready when you go for it.
Otherwise “people” will get pissed.
Same here...learning to back we all have to start somewhere but loading your shit, leaving your truck on the ramp or not being prepared prior to getting there pisses me off.
I also love the people that sit so close to the docks and ramp while waiting for their trailer that you can't get by to get on your trailer or drop the wife off to get the truck.
Drop off and then go to the buoy line and wait for your ride. If you need to communicate invest in a couple of walkie talkies they aren't that expensive anymore.

Badger301
05-03-2005, 07:44 AM
Damn, :2purples: Glad I never thought of that, although Ive had heart to heart talks with a-holes on the ramps before a gun wouldve just made it worse.

That Guy
05-03-2005, 07:44 AM
Same here...learning to back we all have to start somewhere but loading your shit, leaving your truck on the ramp or not being prepared prior to getting there pisses me off.
I also love the people that sit so close to the docks and ramp while waiting for their trailer that you can't get by to get on your trailer or drop the wife off to get the truck.
Drop off and then go to the buoy line and wait for your ride. If you need to communicate invest in a couple of walkie talkies they aren't that expensive anymore.
Amen....everyone has to learn how to back the trailer and many of us have helped newbies (as someone helped me many years ago)...but please do have your "stuff" ready to go. Most people will help you if you are having problems, but most have very little tolerance for you wiping down your boat, loading your stuff, arguing with your spouse...... :p