PDA

View Full Version : 5TiresOnly is my hero!! Jeff does not let ANYTHING stop him from getting to Havi!

WetWillie
05-02-2005, 10:38 AM
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_5tires.JPG
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_5tires1.JPG
:notam:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
05-02-2005, 10:41 AM
He lost another on the way home :D

TOBTEK
05-02-2005, 10:41 AM
WOW...thats gnarley.
start posting some pics's WW.....need to see the hardware.

phebus
05-02-2005, 11:06 AM
I'm shocked that the rear of the fender didn't get torn to crap by that tire coming apart. :jawdrop:

J540
05-02-2005, 11:06 AM
He lost another on the way home :D
And a motor?? so i here, Damm Tire,Ticket,Motor??,Props@ 3Kea.or 1500ea eather way.that is some F'ed up shizznit right there. :cry: I know i would be.
3DO mabe we should take up Fishing:D

Three Days Only
05-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Thursday
First my truck dies on the 14. intercooler coupler.
We left it there, screw it.
Then we get to havasu less a tire on the back of the trailer.
Friday
Jack Up my Herings
Saturday
Some problem with one of my motors
A noise ticket
I didnt show up to the banquet so I didnt get the gibson exhaust or a gps speedo or something
Sunday
The whole damn rim tire and hub fly off the trailer and almost kill someone.
Monday
The fag that owns my storage wants to sell it and I got 60 days to get my shit out.
Teusday
Who fricken knows.
Im thinking about staying home for a month or so!!

Jrocket
05-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Tuesday...Pops calls,YOUR FIRED!

OutCole'd
05-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Jeffrey, you could always look at the bright side.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................oh, nevermind. :rolleyes:

andy01
05-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Thursday
First my truck dies on the 14. intercooler coupler.
We left it there, screw it.
Then we get to havasu less a tire on the back of the trailer.
Friday
Jack Up my Herings
Saturday
Some problem with one of my motors
A noise ticket
I didnt show up to the banquet so I didnt get the gibson exhaust or a gps speedo or something
Sunday
The whole damn rim tire and hub fly off the trailer and almost kill someone.
Monday
The fag that owns my storage wants to sell it and I got 60 days to get my shit out.
Teusday
Who fricken knows.
Im thinking about staying home for a month or so!!
Sounds like a good time. I ran my boat at 100 all day, no ticket, put $150 worth of gas in it and pulled out with 1/4 tanks, towed it home and put in my backyard.......... man you have to love those I/O boats and the river..... guess I should be re-thinking my 32' idea.
Andy

Havasu Cig
05-02-2005, 05:55 PM
I can't believe I missed you on the lake Andy, I think I saw just about everyone else.
I put 11 hours on the Skater in Two days (a record for me) and had had no issues at all. Lets hope this is a good sign for both of us... :cool:

andy01
05-03-2005, 12:22 PM
I can't believe I missed you on the lake Andy, I think I saw just about everyone else.
I put 11 hours on the Skater in Two days (a record for me) and had had no issues at all. Lets hope this is a good sign for both of us... :cool:
I agree with you, lets hope it stays that way....
I even mentioned it to Christina on Saturday the I couldn't believe we didn't run to you guys. We saw just about everybody else as well. I guess if we had gone to the sandbar we would have run into you guys. We only went as far as the channel and then back down. I don't know how much time I put on my boat, I would guess 2 hours or something like, if that maybe. Well maybe another weekend.
What kind of speeds did you see with the Skater? I ran right at 100 with 3/4 tanks two coolers and four of us. I raised my motors Thursday before we left. I think that may have helped a little. I was pulling 30psi on the water and now I am pulling 20psi. I think it helped on the top. Well see how it runs in the salt this weekend maybe.
Andy