PDA

View Full Version : A Set Of 455 Ot Headers For Sale

n8dawg
05-02-2005, 11:14 AM
I got these bassets a while back and have been sitting in the garage, time to clear them out! There in pretty good shape you know the normal wear, had a little rust hole, got that fixed. Ready for a jet hot coating and they'd be brand new! Also, no baffles in them.
I will get a picture up and running tomarrow.
Asking $300.00, buyer pays for any shipping.
P.M. me if you need to call me bout these, please.

cole13
05-02-2005, 11:16 AM
is the interior in? What colors did you end up going with? PIC.s the suspense is killing me.

n8dawg
05-02-2005, 11:25 AM
THE BOAT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
No pics.... It will ba a surprise :p
It looks good though, there's a few little flaws but you get what you pay for. Overall I'm stoked!
I had the muffler guy weld up my headers, so I'm trying to dump that other set I have.

cole13
05-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Com'on I know you got the grey carpet, but what about the seats. White with red or yellow piping? I put the started back on, I am just going to run with it. If I have to bring a hammer then that is the way it will be.
Dont me to steal the thread, just keeping it at the top for you.

n8dawg
05-02-2005, 11:51 AM
aww you shittin me! Please go grab a new or rebuilt starter they run about $150 just get it and bring it out there cause bangin that thing aint gonna last to long. I will put it on for you. If you want I can call on one here and bring it to ya. Let me know.

cole13
05-02-2005, 12:16 PM
It will run do not worry about, plus I have a tow rope if anything goes wrong. I will just stay up river and float. I have started in the garage like ten times since you were here, and not even a hickup. I am telling you I see it all the time. It will miss one time and then never have a problem for years. Hey I was thinking on day we could run one boat down river like three miles and then get some blowups and float down. What do you think?

n8dawg
05-02-2005, 02:01 PM
so...anyways I have a set of 455 headers for sale if anyone wants em

LaidbackinReno2
05-06-2005, 10:34 AM
If you still have them intrested. any pics?