PDA

View Full Version : So what did you break at the Poker Run Weekend?

mbrown2
05-02-2005, 03:27 PM
If there was one common thread this weekend, there seemed to be a lot of breakage....I did not even run, but still had something break....
Friday Morning...launch at Springs, Stuck Throttle....back on trailer....Lakeland fixes
Saturday Afternoon...after running back to the Springs after a great day on the water....Trim Pump is no longer working on one of the engines...
Here is Jeff's breakdown from another thread..
Thursday
First my truck dies on the 14. intercooler coupler.
We left it there, screw it.
Then we get to havasu less a tire on the back of the trailer.
Friday
Jack Up my Herings
Saturday
Some problem with one of my motors
A noise ticket
I didnt show up to the banquet so I didnt get the gibson exhaust or a gps speedo or something
Sunday
The whole damn rim tire and hub fly off the trailer and almost kill someone.
Monday
The fag that owns my storage wants to sell it and I got 60 days to get my shit out.
Teusday
Who fricken knows.
Im thinking about staying home for a month or so!!
What did you break...

Kilrtoy
05-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Damn Only a prop and I was here in the valley and the boat was in Havasu.....

Jrocket
05-02-2005, 03:29 PM
What did you break...
My wallet.

djunkie
05-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Bent anchor.

Havasu Hangin'
05-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Other than the $300 gas bill?
I thought I broke the starboard drive....so I pulled it out of the water. No visable damage, so I may have just hit something floating.
The port prop got some Nautical beach damage... :hammerhea

riverliver
05-02-2005, 03:45 PM
My wallet.
My Liver :notam:

Jrocket
05-02-2005, 03:49 PM
My Liver :notam:
Speaking of rough weekend,how ya felling today pops?Thanks again for letting me and my friends wreck your house! :D

andy01
05-02-2005, 03:50 PM
I ran my boat at 90-100 all day, no ticket, put $150 worth of gas in it and pulled out with 1/4 tanks, towed it home and put in my backyard. No problems, the thing that happen was the guy riding with me didn't plan very well and ran out of beer early so we had to chase beer down all afternoon.... what a rockie.
Andy

bohica
05-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Some a-hole hit my trailer in the parking lot at Windsor. No note, luckily just minor damage, bent the tie-down loop and left some blue paint. :mad:

mbrown2
05-02-2005, 03:51 PM
The port prop got some Nautical beach damage... :hammerhea
Havasu Lab finish....gotta luv those... :cool:

mbrown2
05-02-2005, 03:52 PM
I ran my boat at 90-100 all day, no ticket, put $150 worth of gas in it and pulled out with 1/4 tanks, towed it home and put in my backyard. No problems, the thing that happen was the guy riding with me didn't plan very well and ran out of beer early so we had to chase beer down all afternoon.... what a rockie.
Andy
Except for the boat biatch that was slipping, that is the kind of weekend I like to experience...

andy01
05-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Speaking of rough weekend,how ya felling today pops?Thanks again for letting me and my friends wreck your house! :D
Don't believe what ever he says....... he's hurt'n! :D That's a nice group of friends you got there Johnny (yikes).......... Some funny guys, did they all make it back with out leaning over the side of the boat?
Andy

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Some a-hole hit my trailer in the parking lot at Windsor. No note, luckily just minor damage, bent the tie-down loop and left some blue paint. :mad:
no shizzit? some a-hole hit my buddies F-150 at windsor sat also...
Tore up the front bumper cover pretty good and scratched the L/F rim...
No note either.

andy01
05-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Except for the boat biatch that was slipping, that is the kind of weekend I like to experience...
Well it was his loose (I don't drink) but the drunker he got the funnier the day was.......... until his better half decided to treat me like him and lay the smack down on me repetidly! But yeah it is nice to go and run the shit out of your boat and have no problems. 10 trouble free hours so far.
Andy

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Don't believe what ever he says....... he's hurt'n! :D That's a nice group of friends you got there Johnny (yikes).......... Some funny guys, did they all make it back with out leaning over the side of the boat?
Andy
hey was that you passing me around Sand Point about 8:15 sat morning?
Eyes were only part way open at that point of the day :D

andy01
05-02-2005, 03:57 PM
No note either.
Hope I didn't slow you guys down when I made my u-turn in front of you guys Saturday morning. I was going to pull next to you but didn't want to slow your parade up...... figured I would catch up with you guys later in the day but didn't.
Andy

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Well it was his loose (I don't drink) but the drunker he got the funnier the day was.......... until his better half decided to treat me like him and lay the smack down on me repetidly! But yeah it is nice to go and run the shit out of your boat and have no problems. 10 trouble free hours so far.
Andy
10 f'in hours?? Can I borrow it and finish the break in for ya sir??
I've got more than that since you floated mid-ocean with me last BREAK DOWN

andy01
05-02-2005, 03:58 PM
hey was that you passing me around Sand Point about 8:15 sat morning?
Eyes were only part way open at that point of the day :D
That was me.....

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Hope I didn't slow you guys down when I made my u-turn in front of you guys Saturday morning. I was going to pull next to you but didn't want to slow your parade up...... figured I would catch up with you guys later in the day but didn't.
Andy
no worries...
See ya again next time :D

andy01
05-02-2005, 03:59 PM
10 f'in hours?? Can I borrow it and finish the break in for ya sir??
I've got more than that since you floated mid-ocean with me last BREAK DOWN
Remember it doesn't take as long to get places.......... :D

riverliver
05-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Had a great time, glad you guys came over. :D

riverliver
05-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Andy
Why she was giving you shit in the front seat I was getting drunk in the back seat....

Jrocket
05-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Had a great time, glad you guys came over. :D
All I can say is that your new house is beyond words!I cant believe that house is at the river,completey insane how cool that place is!If anybody gets an invite to Riverlivers place...YOU better take him up on it. :supp:

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Remember it doesn't take as long to get places.......... :D
I hear that...

INSman
05-02-2005, 04:13 PM
No note either.
I know this guy that works at a Body Shop in Simi that might be able to help your buddy out, even though he drives a FORD !! :messedup: :idea: :jawdrop: :D

h2oski2fast
05-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Spun prop hub.

Bling Bling
05-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Trans on friday, and almost my nose when i jumped off gay gooses 29 DCB and went head first into the beach. Did anyone catch that, and I swear it was not from intoxication :D . No regrets I think you were right there. BTW Dave, that 29 is a SWEET ride. I was completly impressed, and the new owner drives it way better then the last. :D

unleashed
05-02-2005, 07:25 PM
My weekend was good for the most part. I get to Havi on thurs and launch the boat. Next thing you now Im running about 110 and I here this horrible sound and my engine revs to the moon. Well it turns out I melted down the port drive. Oh well I expected it to eventually happen. We call teague and he brings one out for us. Got me back on the water for the poker run Saturday...only 9K. :frown: But hey Shiat happens and Im healthy and had a freaking great weekend...Not nearly as bad as My buddy Tony in the Red 29 DCB...he blew two drives...OUCH!!!!!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Jrocket
05-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Trans on friday, and almost my nose when i jumped off gay gooses 29 DCB and went head first into the beach. Did anyone catch that, and I swear it was not from intoxication
Was that you with your nose in the air,riding in Gunslinger?

Bling Bling
05-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Was that you with your nose in the air,riding in Gunslinger?I scored on a ride, nice boat. Once again you're to good to hang out.

Jrocket
05-02-2005, 07:45 PM
I scored on a ride, nice boat. Once again you're to good to hand out.
Hey next time I pass you and give you the finger at least give it back ok! Met the owner at lunch on Sunday,nice guy.

MAINEVENT
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
and almost my nose when i jumped off gay gooses 29 DCB and went head first into the beach.
Why is it Greg always hits himself when he is out? :hammerhea Where's ther band aid?? LOL

djunkie
05-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Andy
Hey he told me he was gonna make Margaritas with your wackers on the back of your boat. What happened to that? :D

6 Dollar Boat
05-03-2005, 12:43 AM
My girlfriend left the coffee pot on Sat AM at the house, so I had to make a phone call from the water to ask a neighbor to unplug it. Oh what a rough weekend I had... :D :D :D
But seriously, I'm sorry to hear about everyone's problems :(

Tyson Ross
05-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Based on the way I felt Sunday, I think I may have broke my record for most beers by noon!! :jawdrop:
Thanks again Mike, Had a great time.

STV_Keith
05-03-2005, 11:43 AM
1. GPS antenna mount.
2. Lower Unit rear bearing carrier seal.
Not too bad.

andy01
05-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey he told me he was gonna make Margaritas with your wackers on the back of your boat. What happened to that? :D
There was plenty of mix in the water behind the boat if you wanted to pour it in a glass........ :jawdrop:

djunkie
05-03-2005, 02:34 PM
There was plenty of mix in the water behind the boat if you wanted to pour it in a glass........ :jawdrop:
Ya I noticed that. No thanks :D

No Regrets
05-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Broke a hydralic steering line Friday pullin into Steamboat-Talk about fun puuting it on the trailer! ( No sweat, Steve @ Savage pulled thru for me )
Ran the Shi t over my cell phone w/ golf cart Sat nite driving around C Horse liquored & solo, looking for so called bad ass D-rowers who were all sleeping @ Frickin 10:45PM! Did you get your beauty sleep FOAATA, Lord knows you need it
Nuts busted by wife @ 11PM Sat- C above.
Trans on friday, and almost my nose when i jumped off gay gooses 29 DCB and went head first into the beach. Did anyone catch that, and I swear it was not from intoxication :D . No regrets I think you were right there. :D
Did I see it?
The divit you left in the sand from impaling your face in 2 inches of water made a whole new beach for Darin to park on. In case you forgot, Im the only one who gave you the love while everyone was on the ground pissing themselves to death.
BTW, How much is the picture of that fall worth to you?

Three Days Only
05-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Well, my motor is good!!
TPS sensor or something. Im stoked!!
Teague Custom Marine course comes through for me again!!!

alfonzo
05-03-2005, 03:36 PM
It was a weakass weekend on D-row.Next time we will all be together and it will be on like donky kong.

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2005, 03:38 PM
It was a weakass weekend on D-row.
I agree.
Aren't they all that way?
:idea:

Jrocket
05-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Well, my motor is good!!
When you pulled in to chat with Jackpunx,atleast one of them didnt sound good.Almost like it was out of time or you had cylinder dropping in and out.Didnt sound healthy at all.

Three Days Only
05-03-2005, 08:07 PM
When you pulled in to chat with Jackpunx,atleast one of them didnt sound good.Almost like it was out of time or you had cylinder dropping in and out.Didnt sound healthy at all.
The conclusion finally:
A bad fuel regulator. It caused the injectors to dump excessive fuel into the cyclinders. I would say she was running alittle rich!!!
PS: Thanks for throwin me the 200 bucks!!!
Jeffrey Son

Jrocket
05-03-2005, 08:11 PM
PS: Thanks for throwin me the 200 bucks!!!
Jeffrey Son
Maybe you should pay attention to us little people in life more,I couldnt yell any louder at ya bitch!
Just say it and its in the mail Jefrey Son.

mbrown2
05-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Well, my motor is good!!
That's great news Jeff...

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 01:56 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1693Poker_Run_433s.jpg
Orange Picker almost busted the lid off the ice chest compartment in his new Tritoon.....Idiot or alcoholic,I have'nt quite figured it out yet.

orange picker
05-05-2005, 03:10 PM
i would go with Idiot!!!!!!

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 03:23 PM
i would go with Idiot!!!!!!
I was thinking the same,or jingle nuts!

orange picker
05-05-2005, 03:28 PM
your just upset cus ya had to drive us around you little bitch

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 03:55 PM
your just upset cus ya had to drive us around you little bitch
Not upset,you still had to pay for the boat and the gas...I did ok that weekend....Oh except having to hear you whine when you drank to much at Riverlivers house Saturday night!How was that ride back home Saturday night?Oh yeah you were passed out cold!

Charley
05-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Maybe you should pay attention to us little people in life more,I couldnt yell any louder at ya bitch!
Just say it and its in the mail Jefrey Son.
Ya wrapped in DCBSUX wallpaper like last time...

riverliver
05-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Not upset,you still had to pay for the boat and the gas...I did ok that weekend....Oh except having to hear you whine when you drank to much at Riverlivers house Saturday night!How was that ride back home Saturday night?Oh yeah you were passed out cold!
He pass out ??? LMAO Did the little women have to put him to bed... :squiggle:
Potato was on the Jack hard :sqeyes:

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 06:05 PM
He pass out ??? LMAO Did the little women have to put him to bed... :squiggle:
Potato was on the Jack hard :sqeyes:
That was Hippy on the Jack and diet cokes.He didnt fair to well either.Potatoe didnt do too bad,but Orange Picker was out like a light on the ride back down river....then slept in the boat until about 3-4 a.m....Should of heard that guy trying to make it through his own house at 3 a.m.!!!! He needs to kick his own ass for that one!

andy01
05-05-2005, 06:40 PM
That was Hippy on the Jack and diet cokes.He didnt fair to well either.Potatoe didnt do too bad,but Orange Picker was out like a light on the ride back down river....then slept in the boat until about 3-4 a.m....Should of heard that guy trying to make it through his own house at 3 a.m.!!!! He needs to kick his own ass for that one!
Hell he couldn't even finish his last red bull and goose that Sue made him! He looked like he was going to pass out before he left the chair at fockers house.

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Hell he couldn't even finish his last red bull and goose that Sue made him! He looked like he was going to pass out before he left the chair at fockers house.
Well you saw how tall he is,and how tall I am....That homo aint easy to throw over your shoulder and carry to the boat.

carreracat257
05-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Blew A Motor On Sat Night.

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Blew A Motor On Sat Night.
What happened?