PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bday To My Shhhnookums!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
05-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Well, a late one anyways. :D Sorry sweet cakes, you know HB was down yesterday. Love you MAMACITA!!!!!! :D :wink: :wink: Just in case anyone is wondering how old you are........... :devil: :devil: :devil:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/385000_1094.JPG

Tom Brown
05-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Happy birthday, Mrs. HS. :)
... AKA: Shhhnookums :D

bunny 166
05-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Happy B-day cutie-pa-tootie!! Hope it's a good one Michelle! :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Happy late birthday! We hope you had a good one. :D

Mardonzi
05-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Happy, Happy B-Day from the Powell Ppl!!

HOOTER SLED-
05-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Happy B-day cutie-pa-tootie!! Hope it's a good one Michelle! :D :D
Don't you mean, cutie-pa-HOOTie??? ;)

bunny 166
05-02-2005, 09:18 PM
Don't you mean, cutie-pa-HOOTie??? ;)
LOL Jas.... :D :D Or Happy Bday Hootie-cutie ;)

barbigrl
05-03-2005, 07:25 AM
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!! I hope you had a great day!! I can't wait to hang out with you guys soon!!! How is the house hunting in Crown Town???

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-03-2005, 07:33 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_9.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm39696US')
Happy late birthday, Michelle. I hope it was a good one!!!!

Artv
05-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Happy late B-day girl.

BarryMac
05-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Happy Birthday Michelle, I hope that is was a :D ( o ) ( o ) :D HOOTERIFIC Day... :D :D :D
Jason, did you give her a big Present??? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

HOOTER SLED-
05-03-2005, 08:05 AM
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!! I hope you had a great day!! I can't wait to hang out with you guys soon!!! How is the house hunting in Crown Town???
Hey Mel........... in escrow, having minor issues though. Hoping to get everything worked out. If so, we'll be in by the end of the month. :D

HOOTER SLED-
05-03-2005, 08:06 AM
Happy Birthday Michelle, I hope that is was a :D ( o ) ( o ) :D HOOTERIFIC Day... :D :D :D
Jason, did you give her a big Present??? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
She blew my candle, I mean yes, she gets the big present all the time. :D :D

barbigrl
05-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Hey Mel........... in escrow, having minor issues though. Hoping to get everything worked out. If so, we'll be in by the end of the month. :D
I seriously cannot wait!!! If you guys need any help moving, do not hesitate to call!!! :)

bunny 166
05-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Woo-Hoo! New neighbors..... :D :D

barbigrl
05-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Woo-Hoo! New neighbors..... :D :D
now they have no excuse but to come to all our local events!!! :rollside: :p

bunny 166
05-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Right on!! :) How are ya' Mel? What's new with you?

HOOTER SLED-
05-03-2005, 09:25 AM
I seriously cannot wait!!! If you guys need any help moving, do not hesitate to call!!! :)
Thanks Mel. You and Shell can be the official beer girls. You have to wear bikinis and keep the guys refreshed at all times. Make sure you keep 'em working though. :devil: :D Bunny, you can join the team too. ;) :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
05-03-2005, 09:27 AM
My dumb ass will be on the freeway though. :frown: While the Michelle is starting it up with you guys. Damn commute. :(

barbigrl
05-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Right on!! :) How are ya' Mel? What's new with you?
I am great!! Nothing too new...just working, school and the river!! I never thought I would say this...but I am a little river burnt out....this coming weekend will be my last weekend out till Memorial...I am going to New York City and Conneticut soon..I am looking forward to that!!! How are u and the family? We need to have another HB get together soon!!! :smile:

GrapeApe
05-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Happy Birthday Girly... Time to get Spanked... :devil: :D
*** Grape Ape ***

barbigrl
05-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Thanks Mel. You and Shell can be the official beer girls. You have to wear bikinis and keep the guys refreshed at all times. Make sure you keep 'em working though. :devil: :D Bunny, you can join the team too. ;) :idea:
I have no problems being a beer girl...I will drink one to your one!!! hahaa...We can play Twister too! So I saw this girl on TV wearing a dress that was the "Twister" playing board...I want one!! hahahaa... :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
05-03-2005, 10:27 AM
I have no problems being a beer girl...I will drink one to your one!!! hahaa...We can play Twister too! So I saw this girl on TV wearing a dress that was the "Twister" playing board...I want one!! hahahaa... :rollside:
As if the bikinis wouldn't be distracting enough. Start playing Twister and nothing will get done. :D :devil: Man, speaking of Twister, We were somewhere yesterday and saw a Twister beach towel that came with a spinner and everything. That would be the shit for the boat. I think I could seriously start up some trouble at the river with that thing. :devil: :rolleyes: I knew I should of bought it. I think I may go back and buy that thing. :devil: :devil:

barbigrl
05-03-2005, 10:36 AM
As if the bikinis wouldn't be distracting enough. Start playing Twister and nothing will get done. :D :devil: Man, speaking of Twister, We were somewhere yesterday and saw a Twister beach towel that came with a spinner and everything. That would be the shit for the boat. I think I could seriously start up some trouble at the river with that thing. :devil: :rolleyes: I knew I should of bought it. I think I may go back and buy that thing. :devil: :devil:
I don't know what you are waiting for.... :hammerhea hahaha...

HOOTER SLED-
05-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Waaaait a minute. I was looking back at your post and realized that if you got that dress, that would mean you would have to take it off in order to play. Thus, NAKED TWISTER. :idea: :idea: :devil: :devil: :D I think we are on to something here.

barbigrl
05-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Waaaait a minute. I was looking back at your post and realized that if you got that dress, that would mean you would have to take it off in order to play. Thus, NAKED TWISTER. :idea: :idea: :devil: :devil: :D I think we are on to something here.
NO it would remain on....hahahaa... GET IT!!!! :D

IN2-IN2MX
05-03-2005, 11:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a great one :p

HOOTER SLED-
05-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Yea that means YOU would be the PLAYING area. :D You ready for all kinds of genatalia to be swinging all up in your face???? :D Maybe they need to add body parts to the spinner?? Place a booby on the red dot. Place crotch area in mouth. :devil: :D

pixilatedpussy
05-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Well, a late one anyways. :D Sorry sweet cakes, you know HB was down yesterday. Love you MAMACITA!!!!!! :D :wink: :wink: Just in case anyone is wondering how old you are........... :devil: :devil: :devil:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/385000_1094.JPG
Happy belated bday sweetie!!! Just got back in town, and had to wish my bud a happy Bday!!! When are we hookin up for some COCKtails???? Hows my baby doin??? Ready to play I bet! Love ya hun!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
05-04-2005, 11:10 AM
I just thought I'd say THANK-YOU to everyone for all the HAPPY HAPPY"S !!!
We had a good time.......did'nt do to much.....Movies, lunch, dinner, some shopping!!!!!! :p
Just to let you all know, Drew is doing great !!!! We saw his Dr. for a follow up today and he say's he can do every thing like befor but just make sure I'm watching him incase some thing was to happen. His stiches area looks great!!! He'll have about a 5 in. scar where you get a C Section but I don't think it will be that visible when it heals. Besides his dad always tell's our boys that " Chicks dig scars !" :hammerhea
Again thanks for all the great wishes!!!!!!!!! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
05-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Well SH*T I can't wait to play then !!!!! :devil: :devil: :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
05-04-2005, 11:13 AM
LOL Jas.... :D :D Or Happy Bday Hootie-cutie ;)
I like em both !!!!!!!!!!!! So does J!!! ( hint- hint ) :jawdrop: :D Thanx Bunny!!! Your a doll !!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
05-04-2005, 11:15 AM
I'll get to be there first now !!!! HA HA HA !!!!! :devil: I was not being fresh Jason, I was just dancing!!!! :devil: :devil: :D