PDA

View Full Version : Some guy named Steve who has a magic deck.....

jayd_jr
05-03-2005, 07:40 AM
While at Black Meadows the day of the poker run you came up and said you had picks of my boat running on the lake. Just wondering if you are out there?????????

phebus
05-03-2005, 08:02 AM
jayd jr, are you going to be out the weekend of the 14th? If so, let's hook up, and I'll take shots of your boat.

jayd_jr
05-03-2005, 08:14 AM
I might be out picking up the boat that weekend it is in for warranty work right now. Thanks for the offer I will let you know if I am going out.

JBmagic
05-03-2005, 09:32 AM
While at Black Meadows the day of the poker run you came up and said you had picks of my boat running on the lake. Just wondering if you are out there?????????
Steve's screen name is Riverroyal. He's got a crap load of pics, but is post-challenged.

jayd_jr
05-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Steve's screen name is Riverroyal. He's got a crap load of pics, but is post-challenged.
I hope he can figure it out someday soon :hammer2: Thanks for the screenname. Ohh Steves boat does have purple and grey graphics right?

JBmagic
05-03-2005, 09:46 AM
I hope he can figure it out someday soon :hammer2: Thanks for the screenname. Ohh Steves boat does have purple and grey graphics right?
Yes. He does know how to e-mail the pics, I think. Send him a PM and find out.

OutCole'd
05-03-2005, 09:51 AM
That's an understatement. :D :D

JBmagic
05-03-2005, 10:05 AM
That's an understatement. :D :D
He knows how to take the pics; he can look at the screen on the back of the camera; he can even say stuff like "this one's nice, huh?"; he just isn't ready for that big-posting-step. :idea:
He took most of the 'Run pics from the point at BML - great shots.
JB>>>in So Cal>>>>magic

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2005, 10:23 AM
He knows how to take the pics; he can look at the screen on the back of the camera; he can even say stuff like "this one's nice, huh?"; he just isn't ready for that big-posting-step. :idea:
He took most of the 'Run pics from the point at BML - great shots.
JB>>>in So Cal>>>>magic
It was good seeing you at BML I got my electric for free.a bad meter!

dicudmore
05-03-2005, 10:39 AM
jayd jr, are you going to be out the weekend of the 14th? If so, let's hook up, and I'll take shots of your boat.
I might be out picking up the boat that weekend it is in for warranty work right now. Thanks for the offer I will let you know if I am going out.
I might be out that weekend...just because I can...and would be happy to float with both of ya

jayd_jr
05-03-2005, 10:47 AM
I might be out that weekend...just because I can...and would be happy to float with both of ya
Might have to do that... Sounds like you and I are in thesame boat. Not sure if we are going yet.....

JBmagic
05-03-2005, 01:32 PM
It was good seeing you at BML I got my electric for free.a bad meter!
Good to see you're feeling better and great news on the meter. It would have been a shame to have to have an ambulance go all the way out there for "him" :D :hammer2: :hammer2:

riverroyal
05-03-2005, 01:36 PM
post challenged no more!

JBmagic
05-03-2005, 01:38 PM
post challenged no more!
It's amazing what can be accomplished if you have a little time to get 'er done!

riverroyal
05-03-2005, 01:40 PM
soooo bored,its really gettin stupid