View Full Version : What about lake James??

orange peel
05-03-2005, 08:22 AM
I missed lake James last year along with some others around here(charlotte) we want to go and meet all the great people this year so let us know when you guys are planning on making that trip :cool: :cool:

MarKist
05-03-2005, 11:57 AM
We told ya'll last year! remember ? before your Dad blew up :notam:I think it was the wekend ya'll went to High Rock Lake.. :idea: but I'll let you know!
Markist

orange peel
05-03-2005, 01:44 PM
We told ya'll last year! remember ? before your Dad blew up :notam:I think it was the wekend ya'll went to High Rock Lake.. :idea: but I'll let you know!
Markist
Hell man i cant remember all that. I need a date

MarKist
05-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Hell man i cant remember all that. I need a date
HALLOWEEN Dude! you know Oct. 31,2005 this year!! :D :D Be there!!
Markist

Jr Jetter
05-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Halloween weekend as the big get together (Oct 29-30 ?) !! I am sure there will be a few day trips for us that are closer during the summer, as well as a couple weekend trips just because we can.

MarKist
05-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Halloween weekend as the big get together (Oct 29-30 ?) !! I am sure there will be a few day trips for us that are closer during the summer, as well as a couple weekend trips just because we can.
Dats rite! ;) :D
Markist

orange peel
05-04-2005, 06:26 AM
oh yea but i was thinking more in the summer june or july maybe

Huffer
05-06-2005, 10:13 AM
I Was Thinking This Week-end Myself!my Third Trip There This Year Already!

Liquid Invader
05-08-2005, 08:43 AM
How is the new combo running?
Are you still thinking of going to Ky with us?
Big Boys Toy is still in the shop but he may drive J Rs new Cole Hydro if J R doesn't decide to drive before then.
Wide Open may come with his jet.
Paul- Passin Gas and Haulin Asssss is going to give his new jet a try.
John- Dazed & Confused new C&H hydro should give us a show?
Four new rides should be interesting. : :idea:
Later 383

Huffer
05-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Really Love That New 12-71 And Chiller,but Above All My New Impellor.always Thought My Bronze Bc Was It,have Fell In Love With The Aa Bronze,crusing Speed Now 2400 Instead Of 3400-3600
Gas Mil. Really Improved,hole Shot Is Great.had A Great Day At The Lake Yesterday,sleekcraft Enjoyed The Visit To Mt.island This Week-end.look Foward To Many More Like That This Up Coming Year!

HammerDown
05-08-2005, 12:59 PM
but Above All My New Impellor.always Thought My Bronze Bc Was It,have Fell In Love With The Aa Bronze,crusing Speed Now 2400 Instead Of 3400-3600
Gas Mil. Really Improved,hole Shot Is Great.
From a B/C to A/A...oh yea thats big difference. My full Agressor (A) = to Berk A/A is also great for crusing.
Question...so how many RPM did you drop at WOT?

Huffer
05-09-2005, 07:04 AM
Haven't Been There Yet Hammer Turned It 5200 Saturday With Lead Foot Jr. Jetter!4200 Is Pretty Fast So Far!

Jr Jetter
05-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Haven't Been There Yet Hammer Turned It 5200 Saturday With Lead Foot Jr. Jetter!4200 Is Pretty Fast So Far!
Huffer was spinning it some on Saturday....llllooonngggggg run to the dam, and his foot was pushing for awhile...lol. Still airing out the tunnel some, but getting closer all the time !!
Had a great couple of days on Mtn Isle with Huffer's, Markist's, and the Sleekcraft's.....but didnt see any other jets ?!?!!? Where were the locals ? Upper 70's on Saturday, mid 80's on Sunday....felt great to be out there.
Regarding Lake James in the summer, check with Markist or Huffer, over heard something about July 4th weekend ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Huffer
05-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Jr.got home from work heard a jet on the lake today, water like glass.Hard as this might be to believe Ted Moease,didn't know his boat still ran :rolleyes: he had two females with him!Go BIG TED! Got to get those wheel brgs. packed this week,getting to pretty I will not to geared up with weather like this to be turning wrenchs!

orange peel
05-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Just got of the lake here (wylie) found out I got a bad alt lucky to only be that. But Jr thats why I didn't make it to Mtn Island this weekend. But on the other hand I did go to the wachovia golf match at Qual Hollow sun :messedup:Oh yea Huffer someone asked me if Ted was even still alive I just laughed, but good to hear his boat running we can get started on talking him to come out to the lake :rolleyes:

Huffer
05-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Lake James July 4th Tell Timmy And Danny,be Ther Or Be Square!

orange peel
05-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Lake James July 4th Tell Timmy And Danny,be Ther Or Be Square!
10-4 :cool:

lakeratz
05-11-2005, 06:22 PM
been there several times this year, even camped last weekend.All iz well,lots of sand and pleanty of blue water ,oh and the island iz still there!!! COME ON!!! Was lots of boats out only a couple stopped in..