PDA

View Full Version : Anna Updates

Wet Dream
05-05-2005, 01:31 PM
Mrs. Shirkey and the West Virgina gang has declared the theme for this year is Hawaiian. We have all the lei's and some decorations, but we're in need of grass skirts, coconuts and a few other decorations.
Shawn is not selling the hotel, so we don't have to worry about having our reservations uprooted.
Thanks to Drysumpjet, Jack Weller has invited us back to use his property. There is a bathroom, beach, and if you would like to camp there you may.

737jetmech
05-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Sounds good Bill!
Lets hope the weather is going to be nice .... :boxed:
Bob

sleekcraft76
05-05-2005, 06:21 PM
not long now!!

MizBubba
05-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Mrs. Shirkey and the West Virgina gang has declared the theme for this year is Hawaiian. We have all the lei's and some decorations, but we're in need of grass skirts, coconuts and a few other decorations.
Shawn is not selling the hotel, so we don't have to worry about having our reservations uprooted.
Thanks to Drysumpjet, Jack Weller has invited us back to use his property. There is a bathroom, beach, and if you would like to camp there you may.
Bill - How many grass skirts do you want, and do you want the coconuts whole, or made into bikini tops? I can help with the decorations, but you might want to take a look at www.orientaltrading.com to get an idea of what you want.
I'm ready!!! :D

HammerDown
05-06-2005, 05:19 AM
If I see JetMech in a grass skirt...I'm dialing 911 :D

737jetmech
05-06-2005, 10:12 AM
If I see JetMech in a grass skirt...I'm dialing 911 :D
Thats right buddy ... grass skirt and gear !

Wet Dream
05-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Since Hot Boat seems to be having a few difficulties keeping up, I just want everyone to know that if the boards go down, Anna is still on. Rain or shine we will be there.

HammerDown
05-23-2005, 04:26 AM
Rain or shine we will be there.
"RAIN"...what's this "we" stuff, speaking French now Wet?... :D