View Full Version : FC3 Countdown: T- 12 hours

MudPumper
05-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Fuc k I'm so ready to go. Everything is DONE on time for once. This will be the first trip I won't be like a chicken with no head trying to get shit done last minute. Updated weather is lookin like 82 and sunny on Friday and 87 and sunny for saturday, maybe some light wind but no biggie. Also, to anybody that is interested I will have my handheld GPS for anybody who wants to see how slow their boat really is and I'll have a db meter too if you want to see how loud you are. Hit me up for either one. See you all on the water. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

460 jus getn it
05-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Fuc k I'm so ready to go. Everything is DONE on time for once. This will be the first trip I won't be like a chicken with no head trying to get shit done last minute. Updated weather is lookin like 82 and sunny on Friday and 87 and sunny for saturday, maybe some light wind but no biggie. Also, to anybody that is interested I will have my handheld GPS for anybody who wants to see how slow their boat really is and I'll have a db meter too if you want to see how loud you are. Hit me up for either one. See you all on the water. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
have fun. drink one for me ill be here tearing my engine apart.

roostwear
05-05-2005, 04:34 PM
I can't leave until 10am tomorrow, so I guess I'll have a beer
See ya there!

jamessampica
05-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Mike just for the H... of it we should db my boat with the zoomies.I'm not bringing my header's so use ear plug's or enter at your own risk.SEE YA!!!!
JIM S :D :D :D

revndave
05-05-2005, 06:12 PM
You guys have fun and be safe.Decided to stay home. :cry: :cry:

bp
05-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Mike just for the H... of it we should db my boat with the zoomies.I'm not bringing my header's so use ear plug's or enter at your own risk.SEE YA!!!!
JIM S :D :D :D
yeah, like there's gunna be a meter that'll read that high :D :D
have fun jim :cool:

Hustler
05-05-2005, 06:43 PM
You guys have fun and be safe.Decided to stay home. :cry: :cry:
What??? Come on Dave get yur ass out there or your really gonna regret it :D

HBjet
05-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Cyclone has just got on the road about 20 minutes ago :messedup: and I still need to install my droop and PD along with cables. Drive line as well as buff out the gelcoat (tomorrow) and clean the interior. Compaired to some of my other trips, I'm doing pretty good for the night before I leave to the river!
HBjet

Hustler
05-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Cyclone has just got on the road about 20 minutes ago :messedup: and I still need to install my droop and PD along with cables. Drive line as well as buff out the gelcoat (tomorrow) and clean the interior. Compaired to some of my other trips, I'm doing pretty good for the night before I leave to the river!
HBjet
Your way ahead of the game, dude I would'nt bother starting that stuff till about 3 in the after noon tomorrow :D

Squirtin Thunder
05-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Well, It's all done. New steering arm from Place Diverter. New Rex Marine Steering swivel. New Ride Plate turnbuckle ears. And 2* down wedge.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311Member_Length-med.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311New_Place_Steering_Arm-med.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311Rex_Marine_Steering_Swivel_2-med.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311Turnbuckle_Ears-med.jpg

HBjet
05-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Your way ahead of the game, dude I would'nt bother starting that stuff till about 3 in the after noon tomorrow :D
Boy something is wrong with me... I finished it all 30 minutes ago... except the detailing part! Just in time too... its starting to rain again!
HBjet

Squirtin Thunder
05-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Well as it stands right now my wifes condition has worsend and we can not make the trip. :cry: Just got back from the Dr.s office and they have requested that we stay in town. :cry: So with that being said we are not going to make the trip. :cry: Hope you all enjoy it.
Be safe !!!
:cry: Jim :cry:

roostwear
05-06-2005, 11:09 AM
We're outa here.... see ya'll in a few hours!

HBjet
05-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Well as it stands right now my wifes condition has worsend and we can not make the trip. :cry: Just got back from the Dr.s office and they have requested that we stay in town. :cry: So with that being said we are not going to make the trip. :cry: Hope you all enjoy it.
Be safe !!!
:cry: Jim :cry:
That sucks... hope she gets better and I'll pour a beer out for you!
(I'm really going to drink one for you)
HBjet

dmontzsta
05-06-2005, 05:13 PM
I have that butterfly feeling in my stomach, like you get before a trip :cry: and I am not even going :cry:
You guys be safe out there and enjoy.