PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Drew ("Boatmaster")

Jetboatguru
05-05-2005, 10:36 PM
I just took delivery of the Mach26 with twin 300's from Drew and the boat is awesome. Drew serviced it, cleaned it, waxed it and had it ready for me when I got there. He was not planning on the selling the boat but I wore him down and eventually won the battle. Drew was informative and patient with all my questions as these cats are new to me. He drove up from Havasu to Needles last weekend to give a test ride. His wife and her friend were nice enough to let us go for a spin while they waited on the beach. Drew followed through with everything he promised and the deal went as smoothly as could be. Thanks for the customer service Drew and I will see you guys on the water.
Tony Scarlata
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1693Poker_Run_348s.jpg

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Look around in here and you'll see your pic Tony.Congrats on the DCB buy!
If you need your DCB waxed call Charley,he does all of our DCB's for free!

Kilrtoy
05-05-2005, 11:51 PM
WTF..... he charged me and then got drunk on kool aid and then passed out... he never waxed mine....
Congrats... i take it its all white....

Boatmaster
05-06-2005, 06:48 AM
Thank you for the kind words Tony it has been a pleasure dealing with you and your wife. Look forward to seeing you on the Delta lunch runs. Thank you again for lunch yesterday and enjoy your new boat this weekend. P.S. I will get you Charlie's # for the free wax job. :wink:

andy01
05-06-2005, 06:51 AM
Congrats Tony, nice choice.
Andy

WILDERTHANU
05-06-2005, 07:45 AM
Nice buy Tony. Tony Beck of Walts in Havasu had a 26 with that same set-up. I got to spend some time in the boat.....fun as hell!!

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 07:52 AM
Congrats, JBG (or is it "Wacka Guru" now?) :idea:

Jetboatguru
05-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Hangin, It will be still be Jetboatguru with all my infinite knowledge of the jet pump.
WTF are Big Block owners thinking? Whata bunch of trailer queens!! :p :p

cheezpanel
05-06-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm a big fan of all white...looks bitchin. Congrats!

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 08:34 AM
Hangin, It will be still be Jetboatguru with all my infinite knowledge of the jet pump.
WTF are Big Block owners thinking? Whata bunch of trailer queens!! :p :p
You are a class act, WBG...
:D

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 08:36 AM
You get your pics HH?

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 08:38 AM
You get your pics HH?
Yep. They look good, except Scotty is in the way! Damn DCB owners are always trying to grab the spotlight...
:hammerhea

Charley
05-06-2005, 10:35 AM
wtf you are misinformed man....

TheLurker
05-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Another boater succumbs to the Kool-Aid. Congratulations JBG.
Drew serviced it, cleaned it, waxed it and had it ready for me when I got there. Drew followed through with everything he promised and the deal went as smoothly as could be. Thanks for the customer service
Tony Scarlata
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1693Poker_Run_348s.jpg
I'll second that comment. I had the same pleasure.
You think Charley will wax a Skater???

CornWater
05-06-2005, 11:39 AM
You think Charley will wax a Skater???
I'll think he'll wax... ahhh fuggit, nevermind :D

Boatmaster
05-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Lurker I'm sure Charlie's new 32DCB will wax your beautiful Skater. Sorry I had to say that. On the other hand it is a DCB rigged Skater so you might want to check with him :D . Lurker sorry to have missed you last weekend while I was in Needles with JBG, maybe next time.

Charley
05-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Lurker I'm sure Charlie's new 32DCB will wax your beautiful Skater.
:supp: :supp: :D :D

TheLurker
05-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Lurker I'm sure Charlie's new 32DCB will wax your beautiful Skater.
Har, har har :wink: :D :D
That 32 is going to be one nice ride. If I wasn’t so happy with Speed, I’d be a little jealous.
sorry to have missed you last weekend while I was in Needles with JBG, maybe next time.
One of these days I'll catch up with you and buy you a beer or 6.

Boatmaster
05-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Like I said I just had to say it. :D Glad to hear the Skater is treating you well and thank you for the kind words. Beers are on me for the first six, then your cooler is fair game!

Jetboatguru
05-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Boatmaster and buddies can drain a cooler in No time flat!!! :rollside:

Jordy
05-06-2005, 03:24 PM
I guess now is as good of a time as any. :D :D :D
*ok, I'll pull it down. :D
:D :D :D
Sweet boat though Tony. Congrats. :D

Boatmaster
05-06-2005, 03:40 PM
I'll be right back after I change my shorts, because I just pissed myself. :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 03:46 PM
I always wondered if WBG's head could get any bigger...
...now I know.
:notam:

CrazyHippy
05-06-2005, 03:47 PM
LOL... That was good
BJH :supp: :D :jawdrop:

Boatmaster
05-06-2005, 04:02 PM
I'm no where near as rough on a cooler as Tony is on the eyes in that skirt!

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Reds definately not his color.

Jetboatguru
05-06-2005, 04:51 PM
You have got to be shittin me! :squiggle:
Jordy, I thought we were boys!

Boatmaster
05-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Jordies working on showing your boys is more like it. JRocket you should have stopped me last weekeng and said hello.

Jordy
05-06-2005, 05:12 PM
You have got to be shittin me! :squiggle:
Jordy, I thought we were boys!
Sorry Tony, I had a weak moment. I pulled it down for ya. :D :D :D

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Jordies working on showing your boys is more like it. JRocket you should have stopped me last weekeng and said hello.
I didnt want to get slapped for not buying that motor!

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Sorry Tony, I had a weak moment. I pulled it down for ya. :D :D :D
Angels right,you are a puss! LOL

HP350SC
05-06-2005, 06:26 PM
I can attest to Club Boatmaster's expertise at all types of "service" :wink:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/1231DSC00605.jpg

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Black shoes and no socks,how trashy!

Boatmaster
05-06-2005, 08:41 PM
I didnt want to get slapped for not buying that motor!
I look at alot of things I don't buy, no harm done. Shopping for new boat parts is half the fun of it. The slap will only come if you don't stop me for a cold one out of my cooler next time!

Boatmaster
05-06-2005, 08:43 PM
I can attest to Club Boatmaster's expertise at all types of "service" :wink:
I know nothing!!! :hammerhea

Dave C
05-07-2005, 01:02 PM
OH NO, twin whackers..
Tony, say it ain't so....
Nice boat though! :D
when ya taking her out?

TheLurker
05-07-2005, 01:27 PM
I just want to give some props to the brunette there.
Good for her looking for a place to dive in :D :wink:

LUVNLIFE
05-07-2005, 04:28 PM
OH NO, twin whackers..
Tony, say it ain't so....
Nice boat though! :D
when ya taking her out?
Yea I kinda figured it would be blown on alcahol myself :D :D

Jetboatguru
05-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Ok, I took the DCB out today. It was a freaking blast. I brought T bag along to help guide me on the Delta. We ran into a little problem when I made the foolish mistake of buying gas from a dock. I put 40 gallons of gas in and was on my way when all of sudden the motors both quit just after it got up on plane. I thought WTF. From the time I idled out of the 5 mph zone to the time I rolled it over, the water in the gas killed it. I called Drew and told him my situation. He told me to pump the bad fuel out of the system and keep flushing it until it ran clear. Luckily, when I purchased the boat he put together a little survival package that included among other things a new fuel filter/water seperator. After an hour of flushing the bad fuel out we were on our way and cruising the delta. Got to watch a bikini contest and run the boat all day. I am amazed at how these cats fly over huge crappy water.
Sorry for the numerous calls Drew, those should subside. I cant wait to take it out again. Maybe tomorrow :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-07-2005, 06:44 PM
I am amazed at how these cats fly over huge crappy water.
Sorry to hear of your misfortune, WBG...but I'm glad you got it sorted out. Yes...those boats are very different from most- they feel very light for their size.
Two quick questions:
1. How many fish did you kill dumping that gas into the Delta?
2. Are you and Uncle Tony now spending quality time discussing Wacka stuff?

Jetboatguru
05-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Mr Hangin,
I will have you know that the owner of said gas dock was more than willing to help. He supplied us with buckets to dump the fuel. Uncle Tony and I have not spent any quality time together as of yet. But a picnic is in the works.

Havasu Hangin'
05-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Mr Hangin,
I will have you know that the owner of said gas dock was more than willing to help. He supplied us with buckets to dump the fuel. Uncle Tony and I have not spent any quality time together as of yet. But a picnic is in the works.
Glad to hear it, Mr. WBG (as long as you didn't dump those buckets overboard)...
I look forward to the pics of you and UT finally spending some quality time together. I imagine you wacka guys will be taking long walks on the beach (holding hands), and discussing those all-important topics such as, "how many inches can you get your jack-plate up to?"

Jrocket
05-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Glad everything went well JBG.

Boatmaster
05-08-2005, 04:12 PM
My phones always on Tony. Glad you got it all cleared out. If you went out today you are a boater after my own heart! Hope to see you at the Discovery Bay Boat show if you make it out next weekend. Shows friday-sunday. Any luck getting the Dri-Fuel from Tower Park? If not call me and I can ship some out monday. Glad to hear the rest of the day went well.

Jetboatguru
05-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Drew, Tp did not have any of the dri- fuel. I was gonna be up in Dixon tomorrow and figured I would just stop at West Marine and pick some up. Thanks for that spare Filter. I will definitely be out in the boat next weekend and will do the Discovery Bay boat show dealio.
I spent more time in one day in this boat than I have for the last 4 years combined. I have to get used to the twin thing though. I had lifeted off the gas once and got back on one pedal only and couldn't understand why the boat was turning right. All in time.

BILLY.B
05-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Drew I have to get used to the twin thing though. I had lifeted off the gas once and got back on one pedal only and couldn't understand why the boat was turning right. All in time. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D