PDA

View Full Version : Good Friday Morning All....despite....

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 05:54 AM
WE gots rain over here!!!!! :frown: :wink: Have a great and safe weekend!!! :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
05-06-2005, 05:57 AM
We got rain here to....................oh morning.............. :D

MagicMtnDan
05-06-2005, 05:58 AM
Did you forget to tell us if you had a cup of coffee before you left the house this morning? :coffeycup :messedup:

Jordy
05-06-2005, 06:02 AM
Did you forget to tell us if you had a cup of coffee before you left the house this morning? :coffeycup :messedup:
C'mon MMD, that will be another thread starting with >>>>>>>>>> later. :rolleyes: :D

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 06:03 AM
negative, im still home doing work and posting, the coffe when i get to my first customers this morning!!! good to see ya on more lately dan!!!! Youll have to meet me at the 'PALACE' here one day in the next few weeks and see the 29'!!! then i can also get ya back for the rainbow....you know what im talkin about!!!
:hammerhea :wink: :p :D

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 06:04 AM
C'mon MMD, that will be another thread starting with >>>>>>>>>> later. :rolleyes: :D
nope !!! that key is broke on my keyboard from over use!!
:D ill have to log on somewhere else later though!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :cool: :p

JetBoatRich
05-06-2005, 06:05 AM
WE gots rain over here!!!!! :frown: :wink: Have a great and safe weekend!!! :cool:
It was clear when I left my house :D then the rain started on the 15 to Yucaipa :confused:
have a good weekend yourself :cool:

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 06:06 AM
It was clear when I left my house :D then the rain started on the 15 to Yucaipa :confused:
have a good weekend yourself :cool:
ill catch ya at ...casa trejos here soon!!! lets Hot spot west another one !!!!
:D :cool:

JetBoatRich
05-06-2005, 06:08 AM
ill catch ya at ...casa trejos here soon!!! lets Hot spot west another one !!!!
:D :cool:
I was goinf to BUMP the thread :rolleyes:

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 06:10 AM
I was goinf to BUMP the thread :rolleyes:
have at it brotha!!!
:wink:

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 06:18 AM
good morning everybody...happy friday :cool:

INSman
05-06-2005, 06:22 AM
good morning everybody...happy friday :cool:
Hey Dan
Rumor has it you were "Tearing it up" last night !!??!!
I didn't know that Chuck E. Cheese could go off like that :confused: :D

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 06:25 AM
Hey Dan
Rumor has it you were "Tearing it up" last night !!??!!
I didn't know that Chuck E. Cheese could go off like that :confused: :D
thanks for keeping that on the DL :hammer2: buddy
that big "RAT" had no idea what hit it when they let us in the door... the place will never be the same :D

INSman
05-06-2005, 06:29 AM
thanks for keeping that on the DL :hammer2: buddy
that big "RAT" had no idea what hit it when they let us in the door... the place will never be the same :D
Whew !!! Thanks for the invite, maybe next time :coffeycup

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Whew !!! Thanks for the invite, maybe next time :coffeycup
figured ya couldn't hang :wink: maybe Toppers Pizza or something next time/week? :D

MagicMtnDan
05-06-2005, 06:39 AM
negative, im still home doing work and posting, the coffe when i get to my first customers this morning!!! good to see ya on more lately dan!!!! Youll have to meet me at the 'PALACE' here one day in the next few weeks and see the 29'!!! then i can also get ya back for the rainbow....you know what im talkin about!!!
:hammerhea :wink: :p :D
Frenchie, don't tell me you can dish it out but ya can't take it! :yuk:
Congrats on the 29 - paying for that is one thing but keeping gas in it is a whole nuther subject. Good luck with that - I sure hope rubber KEEPS payin'.

redneckgirl
05-06-2005, 06:40 AM
Good Morning everyone :coffeycup :coffeycup TGIF :rollside: :rollside:
RNG

TRIMM MANN
05-06-2005, 06:41 AM
figured ya couldn't hang :wink: maybe Toppers Pizza or something next time/week? :D
Dan,
Next time you guys go to toppers PM me. I love that place :D

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 06:55 AM
Frenchie, don't tell me you can dish it out but ya can't take it! :yuk:
Congrats on the 29 - paying for that is one thing but keeping gas in it is a whole nuther subject. Good luck with that - I sure hope rubber KEEPS payin'.
I GOT no probs with takin your rainbow!!! and your right i dish em out!!
:p just dont remember dishing out to you yet or have i!!!!! let me know brotha, cuz i got a big china dish 4 you!!!! :p :D
Rubber betta keep paying...or the grandparent-inlaws might be gettin a phone call!!!! ;)

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Dan,
Next time you guys go to toppers PM me. I love that place :D
will do...we hit it once or twice a week...its like an addiction :D

MsGHTRIM
05-06-2005, 07:00 AM
Good morning. :coffeycup No rain here, but alot of clouds. Gettin' ready to leave in 4 hours for Havi!!!!! :D :wink: :wink:

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 07:01 AM
Good morning. :coffeycup No rain here, but alot of clouds. Gettin' ready to leave in 4 hours for Havi!!!!! :D :wink: :wink:
thats the attitude I like :D :D

INSman
05-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Good for you, damn Havasu sluts !!! :D :D
I am just jealous :frown:
Did you see the photos I put up, I think the thread was "Yet a few more weekend pics" ??
Say hi to Don and have a safe trip :wink:

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 07:36 AM
Happy Friday!! I am havasu bound today as well!!! Despite the rain! :yuk:
Does anyone know what the weather is going to be like out there for the weekend?

INSman
05-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Happy Friday!! I am havasu bound today as well!!! Despite the rain! :yuk:
Does anyone know what the weather is going to be like out there for the weekend?
High 80's to low 90's and mostly sunny. Have a great trip !! :cool:

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 07:48 AM
High 80's to low 90's and mostly sunny. Have a great trip !! :cool:
Thanks for the info!! I can take those sweatshirts and pants out of my bag now! PHEW!! :p

Kachina26
05-06-2005, 07:53 AM
I for one have had my coffee :D I sure hope this is a kinder, more gentle place today. :cool:

NOTALENT
05-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Good Morning ***boat!!! Still a little drunk from last night but still in tact! :crossx:

MsDrmr
05-06-2005, 08:55 AM
LOVE the Fridays......Good am all, have a wonderful day, and to all driving in the weather, please be careful

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Good morning to all, and I am happy to report 80 and clear here in Palm Springs.