PDA

View Full Version : Got some great advice from a newbie today...

Jordy
04-26-2006, 07:04 PM
you guys need to get out more and try to get laid thats what the boats for not the computer
Figured I'd save him some time and pass it on to the rest of you guys so he doesn't have to send it via PM to everyone who posts on here. Wish I would have thought of this, but now that it's been pointed out, I'm going to give it a shot. :notam:
Thanks again Newb. ;)
p.s. The capital letters and punctuation don't cost anymore to use and make things easier to read. :D

Her454
04-26-2006, 07:07 PM
You are on a roll tonight Mr Jordy. :rollside:

phebus
04-26-2006, 07:07 PM
So, he hit home huh Jordy? :)

Jordy
04-26-2006, 07:08 PM
So, he hit home huh Jordy? :)
Yeah, I'm devastated. Shot right over my bow. How did he know I was saving myself for marriage??? Big internet bully. Maybe I'll go join Myspace and see if I can use the computer to get laid. That would be kind of ironic huh??? :D :D :D
p.s. I hope he doesn't find out that I don't have a boat. Then I'm really screwed. :notam:
I'm still holding out for pics of the Outerlimits. Gotta be some kind of boat with twin 1450's in it. ;)

WUTWZAT
04-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Figured I'd save him some time and pass it on to the rest of you guys so he doesn't have to send it via PM to everyone who posts on here. Wish I would have thought of this, but now that it's been pointed out, I'm going to give it a shot. :notam:
Thanks again Newb. ;)
p.s. The capital letters and punctuation don't cost anymore to use and make things easier to read. :D
Oh snap, is that what I have been doing wrong this entire time, and I thought it was my personality and aftershave that kept the ladies away.
Jason

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2006, 07:12 PM
OMG I am LMFAO right now.
Jordy why is it you bring out the best in people??? :p

Her454
04-26-2006, 07:14 PM
Never fails LMAO.................

Jordy
04-26-2006, 07:14 PM
I think it's my personality and aftershave. ;)

Ziggy
04-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Damn, that guy is brilliant....... :cool:

TRUMP TIGHT
04-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Thanks again Newb. ;)
Well he must not have someone at home cuz sometimes when i get laid while on the computer im taking care of two things at once!

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2006, 07:20 PM
It might just be. :rolleyes:
So when are you, your boat and 4 girlies getting into Havi on Friday??? And is Keith in or out?????

Jordy
04-26-2006, 07:22 PM
It might just be. :rolleyes:
So when are you, your boat and 4 girlies getting into Havi on Friday??? And is Keith in or out?????
One of the girls is all about my aftershave. ;)
Oh, and I don't have a boat, am not going to Havi and will not have 4 girls. I'm going to get laid using the internet this weekend just to prove a point. :D
Plans have changed. If you were ever on AOL anymore you'd know the scoop, or whatever part of the scoop I want Tell-a-Dia to know. Some of it is classified. ;)

Mandelon
04-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Wonder if he has a hummer too?

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2006, 07:23 PM
One of the girls is all about my aftershave. ;)
Oh, and I don't have a boat, am not going to Havi and will not have 4 girls. I'm going to get laid using the internet this weekend just to prove a point. :D
Plans have changed. If you were ever on AOL anymore you'd know the scoop, or whatever part of the scoop I want Tell-a-Dia to know. Some of it is classified. ;)
WTF :mad: :mad: :mad:

BoatFloating
04-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Dude leave my boat out of this.... :cool: :rollside:

Jordy
04-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Dude leave my boat out of this.... :cool: :rollside:
Sorry Rock. Won't happen again. :D

BoatFloating
04-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Sorry Rock. Won't happen again. :D
Let's make sure we meet up this weekend....

Jordy
04-26-2006, 07:58 PM
I probably wont get in until later than usual on Friday and then am doing the run on Saturday. I'm sure our paths will cross out there somewhere along the line. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Oh now that spells T R O U B L E right there. :p

BoatFloating
04-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Oh now that spells T R O U B L E right there. :p
I'll try and stay awake.....;)

76ANTHONY
04-26-2006, 08:01 PM
ok JORDY, i have thought about this great advise. it must be true, cause im on 2 forums and myspace, holly crap i need a woman :) wait, but i have a boat and some old spice. hmmmmmm. whats wrong with me? wait come to think of it i have a g/f too. and to think i was on these boards making freinds and hangin out, pshhha, i coulda been gettin laid :D :idea:

HM
04-26-2006, 08:02 PM
I took my boat out today.
And, I got laid. But, it was with my wife.....does that count?
Now is it o.k. that I am back on the computer? :)

phebus
04-26-2006, 08:03 PM
I probably wont get in until later than usual on Friday and then am doing the run on Saturday. I'm sure our paths will cross out there somewhere along the line. ;)
Zero tolerance in Havi now. I don't think it's legal for Jordy and Rocky to be in the same vicinity. Shit's bound to happen :)

Jordy
04-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Zero tolerance in Havi now. I don't think it's legal for Jordy and Rocky to be in the same vicinity. Shit's bound to happen :)
You say that like it's a bad thing. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2006, 08:04 PM
I'll try and stay awake.....;)
Don't worry we were barley awake that night. :p

phebus
04-26-2006, 08:05 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing. :D :D :D
Nope, that would be a party :rollside:

Jordy
04-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Nope, that would be a party :rollside:
Bingo. I'm sure Friday will be kind of tame as we'll have to be up at dark thirty to get the boat on the water and over to the driver's meeting, along with the 199 other boats that will be there. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2006, 08:06 PM
I agree :)

soupersonic
04-26-2006, 08:08 PM
Jordy,you sure know how to pick em. Heres some great advice for the newb
your gay
you guys bitch to much and stay on the computer way to long get life go do some thing besides jerkin of to your computer
Come onto ***boat and be a dick,that way we can tell its the real you and not someone else using your log in. :chi:

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Bingo. I'm sure Friday will be kind of tame as we'll have to be up at dark thirty to get the boat on the water and over to the driver's meeting, along with the 199 other boats that will be there. ;)
Hope you are bringing the Starbucks. :)

Jordy
04-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Hope you are bringing the Starbucks. :)
That stuff is bad for you. I'll take a nice bloody mary though. Wait, I'm driving. No drinking until after it's all over. Damn, it's going to be a long day!!! :D :D :D

phebus
04-26-2006, 08:13 PM
How does the drivers meeting work? 200 boats can't beach at the Nautical, and the parking area would be packed with all the trucks if people drove to it, and then how could they get back and launch their boats in time for the run.

Mrs.Racer277
04-26-2006, 08:14 PM
That stuff is bad for you. I'll take a nice bloody mary though. Wait, I'm driving. No drinking until after it's all over. Damn, it's going to be a long day!!! :D :D :D
LOL You could always make BB drive. :)

Jordy
04-26-2006, 08:21 PM
How does the drivers meeting work? 200 boats can't beach at the Nautical, and the parking area would be packed with all the trucks if people drove to it, and then how could they get back and launch their boats in time for the run.
That's a great question. Part of why I want to be on the water early and over at the Nautical before the chaos starts. Worse case, I just get dropped off and then picked up when it's done. :idea:
LOL You could always make BB drive. :)
Probably not. He's not taking his boat because he's not comfortable enough with it in a big crowd yet and he's got much more seat time in his boat than he does in mine. He drove it one time and did a good job, but I think he'd pass at this opportunity. ;)

Brian
04-26-2006, 08:26 PM
Nice to see you making some new friends Jordy... :D