PDA

View Full Version : Fishers Landing slip rentals???

BarryMac
05-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know if I can rent a slip at Fishers Landing? I know I can at Martinez but would prefer Fishers so I can swing buy Tamalewagons RV and wake his ass up on Saturday morning... :D :D

tamalewagon
05-06-2005, 10:30 AM
You can...I rented one last year. I'll be up and ready for ya!

Brady Bunch
05-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know if I can rent a slip at Fishers Landing? I know I can at Martinez but would prefer Fishers so I can swing buy Tamalewagons RV and wake his ass up on Saturday morning... :D :D
What are you NEW........ Of course you can! lol

Copper's Hooker
05-06-2005, 12:41 PM
The house next to the Fishers launch ramp rents out their dock.

BarryMac
05-06-2005, 12:53 PM
What are you NEW........ Of course you can! lol
You know I'm new to this whole Martinez dealio, why you gotta rub it in man??? :D
The house next to the Fishers launch ramp rents out their dock.
Thanks for being so nice to the Martinez/Fishers newbie, these Brady Boys are ruthless. Would you happen to know how much that house charges???

tamalewagon
05-06-2005, 01:21 PM
You know I'm new to this whole Martinez dealio, why you gotta rub it in man??? :D
Thanks for being so nice to the Martinez/Fishers newbie, these Brady Boys are ruthless. Would you happen to know how much that house charges???
GJB...If it can take 2 boats...I'll split it with you. :D :idea:

Copper's Hooker
05-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Sorry, I don't know what he charges, but it's probably a bit more than Fisher's docks since it's privatly owned...........And you can ask me whatever you need to know since I'm the nice one :wink:

BarryMac
05-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Sorry, I don't know what he charges, but it's probably a bit more than Fisher's docks since it's privatly owned...........And you can ask me whatever you need to know since I'm the nice one :wink:
I know you are, that's why I asked you and not that big Ape... :)
Since I can ask anything would you mind inquiring for me about the dock? Just Kidding, unless you want too... :D :D

BarryMac
05-06-2005, 01:36 PM
GJB...If it can take 2 boats...I'll split it with you. :D :idea:
Absolutely, we can inquire when we get in on Saturday, unless Mrs. Coppers Hooker will be my inquiring mind this time. If she does you know we'll have to buy her a drink... :) :) :)

Copper's Hooker
05-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Copper and I took a little ride over there and he, Jesse, charges $10 a night. I don't know how much room he has there, but I'm going to PM you his phone number so you can get all the info you need. Hope it works out for you.

tamalewagon
05-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Copper and I took a little ride over there and he, Jesse, charges $10 a night. I don't know how much room he has there, but I'm going to PM you his phone number so you can get all the info you need. Hope it works out for you.
You're terrific CH! GJB...I'm getting in Thursday morning. Pls shoot me their number or just let them know I'm coming out earlier.

Copper's Hooker
05-06-2005, 02:22 PM
I'll PM it to you too.

tamalewagon
05-06-2005, 02:37 PM
I'll PM it to you too.
Much appreciated! Looking for to meeting you guys next week. :D

BarryMac
05-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Thank you so very much, I will call him right now...

Mandelon
05-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Take a lot of fenders, those docks are pretty rough. And watchout for the weeds.

Copper's Hooker
05-06-2005, 06:36 PM
The Fisher's rental docks are pretty bad, but the private dock isn't and the water is still too cold for the hydrilla.

BarryMac
05-06-2005, 07:19 PM
The Fisher's rental docks are pretty bad, but the private dock isn't and the water is still too cold for the hydrilla.
I called and left a message, he hasn't called me back yet. Thanks again Mrs. CH... :wink:

Copper's Hooker
05-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Happy to help out :D

BarryMac
05-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Happy to help out :D
He called me and I arranged for the rental, sems like a cool guy, he says he usually doesn't reserve the dock but will for us, I don't suppose that you pulled a string or two??? :smile: :smile: So what is your drinking pleasure? I, I mean we owe you one... :smile: :smile:

tamalewagon
05-06-2005, 09:42 PM
How cold is the water?

Copper's Hooker
05-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Too cold for me to put my fat ass in it :eek:

tamalewagon
05-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Too cold for me to put my fat ass in it :eek:
Uh oh. I thought it would be warm by now with the air temps warming up.

Brady Bunch
05-07-2005, 07:20 PM
It does not start warming up until June :angry2:

Brady Bunch
05-07-2005, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=gjb]I know you are, that's why I asked you and not that big Ape... :)
Your so in trouble... I am going to tell Jeff that you called him a BIG HAIRY APE...... :boxingguy

BarryMac
05-07-2005, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=gjb]I know you are, that's why I asked you and not that big Ape... :)
Your so in trouble... I am going to tell Jeff that you called him a BIG HAIRY APE...... :boxingguy
Alrighty then, guess I'll have to return his Pink baseball cap that I got him for his birthday cause I'm gonna be avoiding him all weekend... :) :)

BarryMac
05-07-2005, 07:27 PM
It does not start warming up until June :angry2:
Weather.com shows next weekends weather is going to be gorgeous. We can't wait to hang with the cool people, oh and the Brady boys too... :D :D :D

Brady Bunch
05-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Alrighty then, guess I'll have to return his Pink baseball cap that I got him for his birthday cause I'm gonna be avoiding him all weekend... :) :)
For a Pink Callaway hat I bet he will let you slide this once..... :messedup: :D

BarryMac
05-07-2005, 07:29 PM
For a Pink Callaway hat I bet he will let you slide this once..... :messedup: :D
Got some pink balls for him also...

Brady Bunch
05-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Got some pink balls for him also...
That will be a new concept for him.... He usually has blue balls :wink: