PDA

View Full Version : Did I get raped ?

beerjet
04-26-2006, 07:08 PM
I really dont think I did .......
http://i5.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/dc/fa/0f_2.JPG
At least I hope not since I was the winning bid.

robk
04-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey... I saw that stuff on eBay last week I think.
What did it go for?
Rob

beerjet
04-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey... I saw that stuff on eBay last week I think.
What did it go for?
Rob
It breaks my heart to say $710

beerjet
04-26-2006, 08:50 PM
I grabbed it for a day criuser project that at this piont is a shell .

SmokinLowriderSS
04-27-2006, 01:59 AM
A little late to ask NOW ain't it?? :crossx:
$710.... not in my opinion, asuming all the parts are there and functional. I'm assuming a rebuild just to have it tight from a known start point. I don't think it'd been wise to pay much more tho, I think ther rapist was closing in.

502 JET
04-27-2006, 07:54 AM
Did you receive the parts yet?
There is alot of work just in the polishing, got be worth at least $250. for that alone.A used pump should be worth at least $500. as long as it only needs a basic rebuild.Seems like a pretty good deal to me as long as the pumps hard parts are good.

dmontzsta
04-27-2006, 07:59 AM
Sorry, what did you say? I was looking at your avatar. :)

beerjet
04-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Dude says it has 50 hours on it since its last rebuild.
It came from a 19' katchina he lost interest in restoring.

moneysucker
04-27-2006, 07:36 PM
As long as you get the parts, I don't see any evidence of a sexual assault. I bought a pump on e-bay and the POS never sent it. And I waited too long to file a claim. That reminds me, I need to send him some more e-mails so he knows what I really think of him. It never gets old.

beerjet
04-27-2006, 07:38 PM
As long as you get the parts, I don't see any evidence of a sexual assault. I bought a pump on e-bay and the POS never sent it. And I waited too long to file a claim. That reminds me, I need to send him some more e-mails so he knows what I really think of him. It never gets old.
where was he from. This guy sounds honest but you never know

NELSON#109
04-27-2006, 07:39 PM
cy, ill sell ya some pumps.... and ill even send them. got a nice one...

moneysucker
04-27-2006, 09:35 PM
He was from texas. Nelson, I wouldn't buy from you if it was the last pump in the world. I would go to the dark side and get a v-drive. lol.
cy

breezeblocker
04-28-2006, 06:12 AM
you weren't on the la crosse team from duke were you?

CARLSON-JET
04-28-2006, 07:37 AM
Beerjet, I think you did OK if the pump is in decent shape as in it is a bolt in deal. I bought 3 pumps from ebay. One was located just down the street and came with a diverter. I was able to check it out and actually bid on it at the guys shop on his PC..lol, that was the best deal from ebay. The next one was eat'n up from salt water and I posted a few parts in the spam section and I guess it was not worth just shipping because no-one looked. Another was a local deal also and a friend new the guy. I knew at least I would see it. Unless it was available for pick-up & inspection or from somebody who is reputable in selling jet parts I would not venture to gamble again. I hope you feel you made a good purchase because that is what makes it a "good deal" not anybody elses opinion. Oh and Cy,, I promise man, that pump is in the mail.. have you checked your mail box??

superdave013
04-28-2006, 08:29 AM
post his e mail address so the rest of us can send him some love too