PDA

View Full Version : Sandbar...........WTF ???

Sane Asylum
05-07-2005, 06:35 AM
Been traveling and haven't been on the board for several days......
Is the sandbar officially closed all the time or still just on holiday weekends. We were planning on being at the family dealio next weekend and were looking forward to a sandbar visit....
Let me see........
1) Closed the sandbar
2) Heard they closed copper canyon
3) Passes for the channel (or closing altogether)
4) Mufflers
5) Assholes at Havasu Marina
6) Frenchie's shorts
There seems to be a lot of focked up chit at Havasu.........Pleasant's looking better all the time.....

beer hunter
05-07-2005, 06:38 AM
To my knowledge, the Sandbar is only closed on holiday weekends :confused:

purrfecttremor
05-07-2005, 06:51 AM
i was there two saturdays ago and it was jumping!

Mandelon
05-07-2005, 06:52 AM
Sandbar and Copper Canyon are only closed during big holiday weekends when the crowds are too big for the LEOs to patrol it.

purrfecttremor
05-07-2005, 07:12 AM
last 4th of july we spent the day in steamboat but i did hear the sandbar was open!

Mrs.Racer277
05-07-2005, 07:37 AM
We were there Friday and Saturday and all was open. :D

Sane Asylum
05-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Thx for the update............Thought I had missed something.......I knew about the holiday weekend thing but for some reason was thinking it was closed altogether......

FRENCHIE
05-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Is the sandbar officially closed all the time or still just on holiday weekends. We were planning on being at the family dealio next weekend and were looking forward to a sandbar visit....
Let me see........
1) Closed the sandbar
4) Mufflers
6) Frenchie's shorts
There seems to be a lot of focked up chit at Havasu.........Pleasant's looking better all the time.....
SANDBAR IS OPEN...just make sure to be real careful not to cut anyone off when you leave!!! you must be a perfect driver....never make a mistake!!!! :hammer2: :wink:

HCS
05-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Let me see........
1) Closed the sandbar
4) Mufflers
6) Frenchie's shorts
Sounds like too many rules to me. The only one that should apply is #6.
Maybe that's what they want. To deter people.

Mandelon
05-07-2005, 03:01 PM
SANDBAR IS OPEN...just make sure to be real careful not to cut anyone off when you leave!!! you must be a perfect driver....never make a mistake!!!! :hammer2: :wink:
Nice. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
05-07-2005, 03:17 PM
... but if you do happen to cut someone off... configure your shorts to give them the permanent moon.

Tom Brown
05-07-2005, 03:34 PM
I have to hand it to Frenchie. He's got a good ass. :cool:
If I were set up like that, I'd probably be dropping my shorts like Jim Morrison dropping acid too.

FRENCHIE
05-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Really?
RANDY your timing is not too great right now!!

HCS
05-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Really?
Good thing he's up in Canada. :eek:

Kachina26
05-07-2005, 06:44 PM
RANDY your timing is not too great right now!!
OK, but let me know when is a good time. I was havin' fun :D
You do know I was havin' a little fun right?