PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see last nights Angle Game?

surfer2001
05-07-2005, 07:36 AM
In the 9th inning a guy was hit in head by a fowl ball. You guessed it that guy was me. A kid gave me the ball and then after the game the medics told me they wanted me in the Angels dugout. I received Darin ErstadÂ’s bat for not being a wuss. My head hurts today, but IÂ’ve got a good story to tell.

JetBoatRich
05-07-2005, 07:37 AM
That's using your head :D I missed the 9th :messedup: That is cool they did all that for you :D

TheLurker
05-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Verry cool,
Did Erstad sign the bat for you?

XtrmWakeborder
05-07-2005, 07:44 AM
lmao. That was way cool of them to do all that.

6 Dollar Boat
05-07-2005, 08:51 AM
I don't think they showed it on TV. I was faiding in and out during the ninth inning, but I remember a foul shot that the players seemed to pay a little more attention to than normal. Glad you are OK.

Kegel King
05-07-2005, 09:09 AM
No But I did see the ANGELS game

Danhercules
05-07-2005, 10:11 AM
If you ever catch a foul ball, pretend you broke your hand. Cool free stuff.
LOL

AlphaOmega
05-07-2005, 10:33 AM
A N G L E game huh!?!
Would that be Pathagoreans against the Newtonians...Which angle one, the 90 degree right angle or the 120 degree obtuse angle???
It was the title of your thread dumb ass!!!
LEARN TO SPELL!!! And before you even think about saying it...you're right, you can't all be as perfect as I am. :D

racecar.hotshoe
05-07-2005, 10:42 AM
A N G L E game huh!?!
Would that be Pathagoreans against the Newtonians...Which angle one, the 90 degree right angle or the 120 degree obtuse angle???
LEARN TO SPELL!!! And before you even think about saying it...you're right, you can't all be as perfect as I am. :D
Give the guy a break.You read he got hit in the head with a ball........ :hammerhea :D

emjay
05-07-2005, 10:57 AM
A N G L E game huh!?!
Which angle one, the 90 degree right angle or the 120 degree obtuse angle???
Not to interfere here, but Alpha YOU need a course in 2nd grade spelling
as well. "Which angle one"??? Yikes!!! WON WON WON !!!
Please continue on your quest for perfection. J/K :yuk:

uvindex
05-07-2005, 11:01 AM
A N G L E game huh!?!
LEARN TO SPELL!!! And before you even think about saying it...you're right, you can't all be as perfect as I am. :DIf you're going to correct spelling, don't forget your own post: Pythagoreans, not Pathagoreans, and won, not one. :p

havasujoe93
05-07-2005, 04:25 PM
U Got Hit By A Foul Ball, Not A Fowl Ball. Hahaha. Way To Take One For The Team. U Rock.

Ultracrazy
05-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Yep.....saw it.......it was a left handed batter at the plate.......they didn't show what happened.......but you saw the catcher and the umpire looking towards the crowd for an extended period of time.....more than normal.
Glad your okee :-))

JC
05-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Then you must have pretty good seats...... If you have those tickets all year, and need to sell a few games, let me know. :D

JetBoatRich
05-07-2005, 07:23 PM
If you ever catch a foul ball, pretend you broke your hand. Cool free stuff.
LOL
Never thought of that :cool:

surfer2001
05-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Ok so my spelling sucks B.F.D, $hit IÂ’m just now getting my wits back now. I felt really loopy all day Saturday. All I say is it felt really good getting a standing ovation from 45K people. The bump :D on my head is orange size, and my wife has been really really nice to me, hee hee, feels like fathers day. ;)