PDA

View Full Version : Poker Run Speeds

INSman
05-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Does anyone have the numbers from what any of the following were running in the Poker Run up to card stop 1 ??:
1. Skaters- Predator, Kroozin, Pammy
2. Outerlimits- XXX, Mamba
3. Nor-Techs- Phat Cat, Gunslinger
4. DCB's- Teague and others
5. Eliminators- whoever was out there

djunkie
05-07-2005, 12:45 PM
I'd say FAST!!!!! Actually I heard Predator hit the 171mph mark, but don't quote me on it. :D

INSman
05-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I'd say FAST!!!!! Actually I heard Predator hit the 171mph mark, but don't quote me on it. :D
I hear those Weissman drives and whatever trannies he runs is what really get that thing flyin at those speeds by having another higher gear that drops the rpm's down, where the rest of these guys are losing belts spinning 8k rpm for lengthy periods of time.

Kachina26
05-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Oh man, you did it now. He said "don't quote me on that" and then you quoted him. :notam: J/K man that boat looks good in your sig!

djunkie
05-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Oh man, you did it now. He said "don't quote me on that" and then you quoted him. :notam: J/K man that boat looks good in your sig!
As long as he left the don't quote me in the quote I'm covered. Does that make sense???? :confused: :D

INSman
05-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Thank you Randy, I am very fond of your colors and gel as well !! :D

Boatlesss
05-07-2005, 03:43 PM
I was kind of expecting to see the Nor Tec cats be the fastest of the boats. They all seem to go fast.
I heard that a lot of the faster boats broke?

Keith E. Sayre
05-09-2005, 12:41 PM
I was riding with Byron Ashley in his one year old 36' Nortec Cat. I think that that the best we saw was 148 mph on the GPS recall. We had 5 people in the boat with 250 gallons of gas. We were the second groups pace boat
and they all wanted to pass us by until we hit the Palms and let her rip.
Noone else seemed like they could keep up in our graoup except the XXX
boat from Outerlimits. The coolest thing for me personally was the Outerlimits
V bottms that were smokin all but the fastest of the cats there. The XXX boat went 162 mph about 6 months ago with a pair of 1550 hp engines. Tnen they put the 1200's in there for the Poker Runs. The XXX boat is 47' long and could easily go 134 to 135 mph, we watched him right next to us
the entire first leg of the poker run, best handling boat there too!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

XtrmWakeborder
05-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Wheres skater40 to confirm his speeds?

Jrocket
05-09-2005, 10:45 PM
1. Skaters- Predator, Kroozin, Pammy......Not sure
2. Outerlimits- XXX, Mamba...................Not sure
3. Nor-Techs- Phat Cat, Gunslinger.........Not sure
4. DCB's- Teague and others.................Not sure
5. Eliminators- whoever was out there....Not sure
6. JC Tritoon-Oranger Picker.................42 mph,fully loaded 8 peeps,running full bimini.

INSman
05-10-2005, 06:08 AM
6. JC Tritoon-Oranger Picker.................42 mph,fully loaded 8 peeps,running full bimini.
That Orange Picker must have been runnin' it hard, like they do in Beaumont I guess !! :hammer2: :jawdrop: :messedup: :D

KROOZIN
05-10-2005, 06:21 AM
Kroozin hit 157 (I got a great jump on the pack didn't need to go faster)
Predator hit 173 (tryin to catch Kroozin)
Pammy hit just over 150 (he got 3rd)
CRC must of been doin close to 150 (he was second just in front of Pammy)
Bobbitt's Skater hit 157 (coincidence huh?)
Blow Out was the other Skater on my left (there's some pics of it in here) don't know how fast (but big motors)
"Back Out Of It Bob" (not sure)
Can't remember who else was up there (too pissed off I broke)

Havasu Hangin'
05-10-2005, 06:39 AM
I will say that even idling back, your boat looked good.
I also saw that canopied Eliminator limping back...

KROOZIN
05-10-2005, 07:08 AM
I will say that even idling back, your boat looked good.
I also saw that canopied Eliminator limping back...
Thanks, HH
Question for ya: That Eliminator was limpin' with us...then he turned around and went south....we saw him not too long after on a trailer....where did he pull out? There must be a launch ramp that can handle big boats down south somewhere....wasn't the springs....is there one on the AZ side down at the south end??

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 07:10 AM
That Orange Picker must have been runnin' it hard, like they do in Beaumont I guess !! :hammer2: :jawdrop: :messedup: :D
No affiliation to the Beaumnont stuff please! :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Thanks, HH
Question for ya: That Eliminator was limpin' with us...then he turned around and went south....we saw him not too long after on a trailer....where did he pull out? There must be a launch ramp that can handle big boats down south somewhere....wasn't the springs....is there one on the AZ side down at the south end??
Yeah...I saw him turn around, too.
He probably called ahead and decided that Cattail Cove was closer than the Nautical. Catatil Cove is not a bad place to lanch...about the same size ramp as Windsor.

KROOZIN
05-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Yeah...I saw him turn around, too.
He probably called ahead and decided that Cattail Cove was closer than the Nautical. Catatil Cove is not a bad place to lanch...about the same size ramp as Windsor.
Does it get crowded like Windsor? Do you need a special pass or anything.....sounds like I'm going there from now on! Am I missing something?

ROZ
05-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Pay to launch or season pass at Cattail. The downfall is the narrow windy road from the hwy to the campgrounds... Great spot, though :D

Beer-30
05-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Hey Keith! I thought I'd see your Schiada running right next to them! What gives? hee hee.

bohica
05-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Is the annual pass from Windsor good at Cat Tail?

djunkie
05-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Does it get crowded like Windsor? Do you need a special pass or anything.....sounds like I'm going there from now on! Am I missing something?
Great launch ramp but it is a little narrow winding road leading into it. Take it slow and you should be ok as long as no one is coming from the opposite direction. Down fall is it is about 10 miles south out of town.

djunkie
05-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Is the annual pass from Windsor good at Cat Tail?
Yes it is but lets just keep that on the down low. :D

Keith E. Sayre
05-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Beer 30: Not a chance. My Schiada is home in the garage full of AV gas right where it belongs. I've thought about holeshotting all of the cats
(when they had the old style poker run start) and I figure I could have
gotten to about the Palms but then I would have been mercilessly
passed by the big Skaters and Nortechs and that was simply too much
to take so I sat in the back seat of Phat Cats Nortech this past poker run
and enjoyed the show. Best part is, nothing broke in the Schiada!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Beer-30
05-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Beer 30: Not a chance. My Schiada is home in the garage full of AV gas right where it belongs. I've thought about holeshotting all of the cats
(when they had the old style poker run start) and I figure I could have
gotten to about the Palms but then I would have been mercilessly
passed by the big Skaters and Nortechs and that was simply too much
to take so I sat in the back seat of Phat Cats Nortech this past poker run
and enjoyed the show. Best part is, nothing broke in the Schiada!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Very good.
We have a few trips planned to Havasu already. I will email so we can hook up for some nachos and a beer at Shugrues!

Bling Bling
05-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Kroozin hit 157 (I got a great jump on the pack didn't need to go faster)
Predator hit 173 (tryin to catch Kroozin)
Pammy hit just over 150 (he got 3rd)
CRC must of been doin close to 150 (he was second just in front of Pammy)
Bobbitt's Skater hit 157 (coincidence huh?)
Blow Out was the other Skater on my left (there's some pics of it in here) don't know how fast (but big motors)
"Back Out Of It Bob" (not sure)
So if Predator had to hit 173mph to catch Kroozin, do you think you had him covered if ya didn't break? Just wondering.

alfonzo
05-10-2005, 05:33 PM
6. JC Tritoon-Oranger Picker.................42 mph,fully loaded 8 peeps,running full bimini.HOLY SH*T, you was run'in full bimini?........brave man!

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 05:35 PM
HOLY SH*T, you was run'in full bimini?........brave man!
Well ya busted me,these guys are bs'ing on there top speeds so I thought I'd lie about the bimini...it was just the back half. :( ....but we keep it clean!

Havasu Hangin'
05-10-2005, 05:36 PM
I will say that although I started in the back...
...I never got passed.
:hammerhea

alfonzo
05-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Well ya busted me,these guys are bs'ing on there top speeds so I thought I'd lie about the bimini...it was just the back half. :( ....but we keep it clean!If you put the front half up it will lift the frontend just enough to give you that MPH your lookin for. just my .02$

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 05:39 PM
If you put the front half up it will lift ithe frontend just enough to give you that MPH your lookin for. just my .02$
We gave it some thought but when your the only sober person out of 8,I had a hard time getting my point a crossed. :D

alfonzo
05-10-2005, 05:42 PM
We gave it some thought but when your the only sober person out of 8,I had a hard time getting my point a crossed. :D
True!

XtrmWakeborder
05-10-2005, 05:47 PM
So if Predator had to hit 173mph to catch Kroozin, do you think you had him covered if ya didn't break? Just wondering.
Stir that pot Bling.... What happened to you btw.

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Ran out of Goose and turned around!

Bling Bling
05-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Broke friday at 5:00, way pissed!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
05-10-2005, 05:57 PM
I think you did it on purpose...
...just so you could get a ride in a DCB. :supp:

KROOZIN
05-10-2005, 06:01 PM
I never saw him coming, so he probably would have blew right passed me...
Right when we got out of it and started pulling over, he was right there...
We had some left, but I believe he's got more power....

Bling Bling
05-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I think you did it on purpose...
...just so you could get a ride in a DCB. :supp:
All the shit I blow my DCB budds, that boat was one of the nicest boats I've been in. There's a thing to say about boating in someones elses boat, you can drink a whole bunch!!!!!

KROOZIN
05-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Bling...what kind of power and trannies are you runnin?

Havasu Hangin'
05-10-2005, 08:56 PM
There's a thing to say about boating in someones elses boat, you can drink a whole bunch!!!!!
Yeah, I hear ya.
I got to be a boat bitch on Scotty's DCB last weekend...sure was nice to sit back at let someone else be responsible for a change.
http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/hustler.gif http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//party/1drink.gif

Bling Bling
05-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Bling...what kind of power and trannies are you runnin?
I got Carson Brummett 1100s and some of his 2 speed trans. I looked at your boat at the run very very nice. Did it have 4 seats in the back, and do you live near Pasadena?

alfonzo
05-10-2005, 09:08 PM
There's a thing to say about boating in someones elses boat, you can drink a whole bunch!!!!!Ain't that the truth. :cool:

Bling Bling
05-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I hear ya.
I got to be a boat bitch on Scotty's DCB last weekend...sure was nice to sit back at let someone else be responsible for a change.
http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/hustler.gif http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//party/1drink.gif
I hate even saying this but I'm not bullshittin about how nice that 29 is. What a great Havasu boat. Outboards are gay, but it sure was nice flying by the Boat patrol at 95mph and no issues. It's funny to, I talk to Dave the other day and for 7k more I could have Charleys 32. I thought he was the #1 cheer leader. :D

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Bling you know what you have to do.....bump Charley!

pussycat
05-10-2005, 10:14 PM
OUt boards are gay?? Some guys need big motors so they feel MAAAAAANLY! Its O.K. Gregy You'll realize it some day.
Love ya!

XtrmWakeborder
05-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Bummer man, is it going to be on the water again soon?

KROOZIN
05-11-2005, 06:27 AM
I got Carson Brummett 1100s and some of his 2 speed trans. I looked at your boat at the run very very nice. Did it have 4 seats in the back, and do you live near Pasadena?
Yep...I live 5 minutes from Brummett....yep, 4 place back seat... I've only heard great things about his work...
I haven't heard about the 2 speed, that must be cool....is it like an overdrive?

Bling Bling
05-11-2005, 06:30 AM
Bummer man, is it going to be on the water again soon?
It's already fixed. It was something pretty stupid but simple, Thankfully. It's up for sale if ya want to buy it? :D

KROOZIN
05-11-2005, 06:31 AM
Hey guys, I wasn't tryin to brag....just pumped up about me new boat. I only had to wait 21 months to be able to make a run in her. Plus it did kinda feel good to be able to get the jump on Predator, just cause he's always kickin everybody's a$$. I'm sure he'd spank me!

KROOZIN
05-11-2005, 06:32 AM
It's already fixed. It was something pretty stupid but simple, Thankfully. It's up for sale if ya want to buy it? :D
What ya gunna get next? You're not done boating?

KROOZIN
05-11-2005, 06:35 AM
That's a very nice lookin Nor-Tech....not to mention you've always got some very nice lookin ladies in it :)

alfonzo
05-11-2005, 09:09 AM
What ya gunna get next? You're not done boating?I'm gonna pick it, he's gonna buy it!

Bling Bling
05-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey guys, I wasn't tryin to brag....just pumped up about me new boat. I only had to wait 21 months to be able to make a run in her. Plus it did kinda feel good to be able to get the jump on Predator, just cause he's always kickin everybody's a$$. I'm sure he'd spank me!
I'm just messin with ya. I know how ya feel my Skater took me about the same time to finish also. I got to hand it to Predator. They made some changes in the off season and have that boat running even harder then the last years he's whop everyones ass. For Gary and crew to beat all the hardware that was at that run, was a big accomplishment.I bet if you didn't break you could of given him a run for his money though. Is your boat back up and running, and have you heard about the dam run at Lake Mohave first weekend in june? It's way fun, worth the drive.

Bling Bling
05-11-2005, 11:58 AM
What ya gunna get next? You're not done boating?
I've got something in the works, but for now to pass the time I'm gonna buy a CC boat either the 36 Concept or the new 34 Spectre with 3 outboards. (Yea outboards). Looks like I'll be turning gay like Pussycat, Homo floatin, and the Gay Goose. :D This noise thing with the tree huggers talking about speed limits and basiclly controlling Havasu has pissed me off so much, I'm gonna take a bit of a break and see what happens with high performance boating in the near future. I don't know how to double post, thanks for the compliment on my Nor-tech. And I guess the woman we have in there aint half bad either. :D :D Lets not forget about Alf, his tulips play the organ way better then any woman thats ever been in that boat. Hi ALFY.

KROOZIN
05-11-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm just messin with ya. I know how ya feel my Skater took me about the same time to finish also. I got to hand it to Predator. They made some changes in the off season and have that boat running even harder then the last years he's whop everyones ass. For Gary and crew to beat all the hardware that was at that run, was a big accomplishment.I bet if you didn't break you could of given him a run for his money though. Is your boat back up and running, and have you heard about the dam run at Lake Mohave first weekend in june? It's way fun, worth the drive.
It should be runnin by then, but I'll be on the other side of the dam. damn it! I'd love to try out Mohave, it's been a few years since I've been there, but I think that is the weekend Bullock is putting on his Skaterfest West on at Mead.
I had to send a motor back to Baker in MI for a little R&R.....when the blower belt let go it took the oil pump belt too...(damn dry sump set-up :D )
Unfortunately, it ran for a few seconds with no oil press.
Nice huh?
Baker is being very cool about it though!
At least it wasn't my first day out in it. :messedup:
I got 2.5 dayz worth of kick azz fun!! :2purples: :2purples:
good luck w/the new boat.....watch out for those gremlins :hammer2:

KROOZIN
05-11-2005, 12:37 PM
I've got something in the works, but for now to pass the time I'm gonna buy a CC boat either the 36 Concept or the new 34 Spectre with 3 outboards. (Yea outboards). Looks like I'll be turning gay
Those Concepts are nice...holds lots of people.....look fun..
I hope you catch a lot of fish J/K :D :D :D

alfonzo
05-11-2005, 01:07 PM
And I guess the woman we have in there aint half bad either. :D :D Lets not forget about Alf, his tulips play the organ way better then any woman thats ever been in that boat. Hi ALFY.What about my tulips??? :boxingguy

Three Days Only
05-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Whatever, Turning Gay, at least we will be boating in FL. The Keyes, The Bahamas, Biscane Bay, The Gulf, Ooh yeah!! Were going to be all over that mother f'er.
Turn key with a 3 warranty, a BBQ off the back, and room for an orgy.
Hell yeah!!
I too cant wait!!

Charley
05-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Bling you know what you have to do.....bump Charley!
Have you seen blings Huge ass?? If he bumps me I'm in another room... gees rocket if he bumps you you are in another area code!

Three Days Only
05-11-2005, 01:51 PM
By the way, since im going to start fishing and diving off our coast, and in Florida whats the best bait for shark fishing. HDD your the expert, but I was thinking!!!!
DCB owners, there all alittle snooty!!! LOL
Afternoon Charley

Charley
05-11-2005, 01:54 PM
snotty?? look whos calling the kettle black mr grumpy :rolleyes:

Three Days Only
05-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Those Concepts are nice...holds lots of people.....look fun..
I hope you catch a lot of fish J/K :D :D :D
Im sure the only fish Bling is going to be catching are the tuna running around the bars down in Key West!!

Three Days Only
05-11-2005, 01:55 PM
snotty?? look whos calling the kettle black mr grumpy :rolleyes:
I have recovered. Work is getting done in the office again, so life is returning to normal and im enjoying it.

Havasu Hangin'
05-11-2005, 01:56 PM
...whats the best bait for shark fishing....DCB owners, there all alittle snooty!!!
But since they all have bad taste, will they work as bait?
:notam:

Three Days Only
05-11-2005, 02:51 PM
But since they all have bad taste, will they work as bait?
You got a point there. Maybe we should just use them for chum!!!!

hot_diggity_dog
05-11-2005, 03:03 PM
By the way, since im going to start fishing and diving off our coast, and in Florida whats the best bait for shark fishing. HDD your the expert, but I was thinking!!!!
DCB owners, there all alittle snooty!!! LOL
Afternoon Charley
I've had pretty good success when Charley and I went fishing out of Dana Point last year. :smile: He cut his foot and was bleeding pretty badly :220v: so I grabbed the biggest hook I could find and stuck good ole Charley in the sack and threw him over. :crossx: Within minutes I had (4) DCB's circling our vessel. :skull: Not the kinda Sharks we were fishing for! :cry:
HDD

XtrmWakeborder
05-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Haha dont i wish brother. I hope i get to see it before it gets sold! Something in the works huh? How about a couple of those 15-1600 hp brummet turbo motors?

Havasu Hangin'
05-11-2005, 03:25 PM
You got a point there. Maybe we should just use them for chum!!!!
Good call! Since most of them are chumps...it won't be a stretch for them.

KROOZIN
05-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Whatever, Turning Gay, at least we will be Ooh yeah!! Were going to be all over that mother f'er. the back room for an orgy.
Hell yeah!!
I too cant wait!!
:sqeyes:
.J/K :D :D :D

KROOZIN
05-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Whatever, Turning Gay, at least we will be boating in FL. The Keyes, The Bahamas, Biscane Bay, The Gulf, Ooh yeah!! Were going to be all over that mother f'er.
Turn key with a 3 warranty, a BBQ off the back, and room for an orgy.
Hell yeah!!
I too cant wait!!
just kiddin'
Heck...I've got gas money....take me with you!

Three Days Only
05-12-2005, 08:02 AM
just kiddin'
Heck...I've got gas money....take me with you!
Ship your boat big baller......................
Its meant to be out in the salt anyway, Havasu is just alittle pond for your Skater. That sucker needs to get out in the real water where it belongs!!
As long as you and Bling take care of the boys, and I can point all my time to the women, your in!!
LOL

KROOZIN
05-12-2005, 08:21 AM
I liked that idea of riding in someone elses boat and just drinking alot :messedup: :messedup: :coffeycup :coffeycup
did I mention I'm good with ropes and fenders :D

Three Days Only
05-12-2005, 08:28 AM
I liked that idea of riding in someone elses boat and just drinking alot :messedup: :messedup: :coffeycup :coffeycup
did I mention I'm good with ropes and fenders :D
If your riding with Bling your going to need to do more then just work his ropes and fenders. HEHEHEHE

kidstuf
05-12-2005, 08:32 AM
KROOZIN - what size is your skater?

KROOZIN
05-12-2005, 08:36 AM
KROOZIN - what size is your skater?
their new 368, flat deck
8" wider than the standard 36 with a little more freeboard too

INSman
05-12-2005, 08:42 AM
their new 368, flat deck
Hey Dan,
What are you using to tow ??
BC

kidstuf
05-12-2005, 08:45 AM
their new 368, flat deck
i thought you might have been someone else who has a new 32...
but those new flat deck 36's are so bitchen...

KROOZIN
05-12-2005, 08:48 AM
well...so far using me ol' 2500HD 8.1 w/Allison trans.
It towed it up to Boulder ok...the trailer brakes are so bitchen they will stop my truck...
It was working my rear suspension for sure...can we say SAG
Next year I'll step up to a dually (I guess) I like the single wheel rear and short wheelbase.....but I guess you can't have everything (??) :idea:

KROOZIN
05-12-2005, 08:51 AM
i thought you might have been someone else who has a new 32...
but those new flat deck 36's are so bitchen...
I heard a motorcycle builder from AZ had a new flat deck 32 out there, don't quote me on that though....
is that who you were thinkin'
I saw one on the water and it looked pretty damn cool!

kidstuf
05-12-2005, 09:01 AM
I heard a motorcycle builder from AZ had a new flat deck 32 out there, don't quote me on that though....
is that who you were thinkin'
I saw one on the water and it looked pretty damn cool!
no, the guy i'm thinking of raced offshore with rod kornophl (sp?) in the honker cut skater for a while... greg richman (sp?) is his name... it'll be in havasu.

dimarcobros
05-12-2005, 10:22 AM
It's not bragging if you can do it. :D :D :D
DMB

Keith E. Sayre
05-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Kroozin--nice talking to you the other day concerning the storage unit.
Lee is holding it for you apparently. You sound like one heck of a humble
guy. That's refreshing sometimes! You have a beautiful boat and we all
get to feed off the positive energy that it generates. You being a good
guy just makes it even better. And yes, I am working up to ask for a ride!
I was in Phat Cats boat for the poker run and thought it was the greatest
thing on the planet. He--like you is a great person too. His name is
Byron Ashley from Phoenix.
Thanks for bringing your boat to Havasu and your personality to these boards!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

KROOZIN
05-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Keith,
WOW....could you be any nicer?!!
Thanks, that's very nice of you to say! It was nice talking to you as well. You sound like a great guy too. Sure, I'd be glad to take you for a ride anytime. Before I got mine, I would of stood in line to take a ride myself. It's still feels like a dream to me....can't wait to take her out again!! :D
Everyone has been so nice to talk to on here. It's fun to be part of the sarcasm too, it makes the day more fun. :D
Dan

alfonzo
05-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Kroozin--nice talking to you the other day concerning the storage unit.
Lee is holding it for you apparently. You sound like one heck of a humble
guy. That's refreshing sometimes! You have a beautiful boat and we all
get to feed off the positive energy that it generates. You being a good
guy just makes it even better. And yes, I am working up to ask for a ride!
I was in Phat Cats boat for the poker run and thought it was the greatest
thing on the planet. He--like you is a great person too. His name is
Byron Ashley from Phoenix.
Thanks for bringing your boat to Havasu and your personality to these boards!
Keith Sayre
Conquest BoatsASS kissin award winner right here,Kroozin, you need to give Kieth a ride. thats some good sh*t. :smile: :cool:

Jrocket
05-12-2005, 07:42 PM
ASS kissin award winner right here,Kroozin, you need to give Kieth a ride. thats some good sh*t. :smile: :cool:
You better watch your seat,with sweet talk like that...Bling might have himself a new friend!!!!! :p

Robbie Racer
05-12-2005, 07:46 PM
ASS kissin award winner right here,Kroozin, you need to give Kieth a ride. thats some good sh*t. :smile: :cool:
That is some good A$$ Kissing $hit. I hope you didn't patent it so I can use it to get a ride in the future. ;)
RR

alfonzo
05-12-2005, 07:47 PM
You better watch your seat,with sweet talk like that...Bling might have himself a new friend!!!!! :pOOPS, sorry! it will never happen again. :messedup:

mbrown2
05-12-2005, 07:48 PM
That is some good A$$ Kissing $hit. I hope you didn't patent it so I can use it to get a ride in the future. ;)
RR
Yeah me too I want a ride......I have (race) gas money....well maybe a little bit! :D

alfonzo
05-12-2005, 07:52 PM
When kissing A$$ you should always use word like "Refreshing" and phrases like #Breath of fresh air". and don't forget "your the best". lets see if anyone can use this material in an "a$$ kissing paragraph". :D :D

mbrown2
05-12-2005, 07:53 PM
When kissing A$$ you should always use word like "Refreshing" and phrases like #Breath of fresh air". and don't forget "your the best". lets see if anyone can use this material in an "a$$ kissing paragraph". :D :D
Looks like you published a couple of books on the subject..

ELIMINAT THIS
05-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Kroozin can have a ride also. I have a Cheap ass Advantage cat so I have a lot more gas money than all these DCB dudes. :hammer2:

alfonzo
05-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Looks like you published a couple of books on the subject..SH*t...how do you think I've been hangin with Bling and Blingette for so long...my good looks? nut swing'n and a$$ kissin is my motto. ;)

mbrown2
05-12-2005, 08:03 PM
SH*t...how do you think I've been hangin with Bling and Blingette for so long...my good looks? nut swing'n and a$$ kissin is my motto. ;)
LMAO....I need to take some lessons... :)

alfonzo
05-12-2005, 08:06 PM
LMAO....I need to take some lessons... :)Send me 29.95$, I'll call you and tell you how its done! :)

Three Days Only
05-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Alfonzo....................
That post was like a breath of fresh air, and very refreshing. I havent meet a more refreshing guy then yourself in such a long time, your still the best.
How was that sucker!!!
Now, suck my balls!!!!
LOL :D

alfonzo
05-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Alfonzo....................
Now, suck my balls!!!!
LOL :DRemember my post..I swing.

alfonzo
05-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Remember my post..I swing.
Besides, I believe your wife thinks "sucking your balls" is refreshing.

unleashed
05-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Damn, cats and tunnels gets gayer everyday! Im surprised someone hasnt given birth to puppies! Seriously though this thread is so Super Refreshing and positive and great and humble and.... :D
I need lessons from Scotty! Send me that book dammit I have 29.95 waiting!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

alfonzo
05-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Damn, cats and tunnels gets gayer everyday! Im surprised someone hasnt given birth to puppies! Seriously though this thread is so Super Refreshing and positive and great and humble and.... :D
I need lessons from Scotty! Send me that book dammit I have 29.95 waiting!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:Send me the $$$ first. :idea: :D

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 11:56 AM
it's so refreshing to come read the forums... :p
is the smog gone...because it's like a breath of fresh air in here... :messedup:
hot boat is so great...it's just so positive... :D :D
I thought I'd share some "cats on the prowl":
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2595CATS.jpg
now we can get back to the boats.....eh?

Charley
05-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Beautiful Boat Kroozin!

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 12:35 PM
...now we can get back to the boats.....eh?
Who wants to talk about boats, eh?
Take off...ya hoser!
:D

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 12:37 PM
i'll be hosing you the next time I see ya ...."Casper" :cry: :cry: (lol)

INSman
05-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Hey Dan,
What was that Nashville Cats (Nor-Tech 43') supposed to be running speed wise and any idea on power ??
BC
is the smog gone...because it's like a breath of fresh air in here... :messedup:
now we can get back to the boats.....eh?

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 12:47 PM
have no idea....didn't see in the engine compartment....he didn't really use it....it was brand new and on the trailer most of the time..
must of had those damn new boat gremlins? :hammer2:

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 12:57 PM
i'll be hosing you the next time I see ya ...."Casper" :cry: :cry: (lol)
Hey...you had "Casper" before I did...
...but I like the "frog in a blender" look you got going now!

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 01:06 PM
YA....no kiddin'
I had enough of being see-through...
This time I thought I'd add a little color...
Do you think I added enough? :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 01:12 PM
YA....no kiddin'
I had enough of being see-through...
This time I thought I'd add a little color...
Do you think I added enough? :idea:
Let me tell you...that paint job is so loud...
...I could barely hear my engines (as I passed you, of course).

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 01:18 PM
that will be the last time you pass me.....
...(I hope) :yuk:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2595COLOR.jpg

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 01:19 PM
...I could barely hear my engines (as I passed you, of course).
:D[/QUOTE]
well.....take those damn mufflers off, already!
you won't get a ticket.... :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 01:21 PM
that will be the last time you pass me.....
...(I hope) :yuk:
The ole Cafe definately is setup for the "Tortoise and the Hare" strategy. :sleeping:
Anytime you want a ride (in a boat that beat yours)...just say the word!

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 01:22 PM
well.....take those damn mufflers off, already!
you won't get a ticket.... :cry:
I think you're gonna be the first guy to get a ticket for exceeding the noise limit...
...with his paint job! :supp:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 01:23 PM
The ole Cafe definately is setup for the "Tortoise and the Hare" strategy. :sleeping:
Anytime you want a ride (in a boat that beat yours)...just say the word!
well...... :idea:
since mine's gunna be in the shop for awhile.... :idea:
did I mention I'm good with ropes....(lol)

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 01:26 PM
...did I mention I'm good with ropes....(lol)
That may come in handy if we run into Charley...
...can you make a "noose"?
:supp:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 01:31 PM
i just learned hot to post pics in the last day ....
so get used to 'em already!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2595yourview.jpg
"when a man is havin' fun.....leave him alone!" :eat:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 01:45 PM
oh.........
I gues that's: "when a man is eating.....leave him alone" :eat:
well..either one :shift:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 02:02 PM
I think you're gonna be the first guy to get a ticket for exceeding the noise limit...
...with his paint job! :supp:
i didn't want any color to feel "left out" :chi:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 02:08 PM
ok......
call me a post (hooaah)
but I just needed this last one to break into the tripple digits.....
you DCB guys know what I mean....right?
:D :D

Jrocket
05-13-2005, 02:27 PM
I just noticed that you can run the steering wheel from either side?
I'll bring my own,when do we leave?

andy01
05-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Man I love the color on your boat. Very nice.

alfonzo
05-13-2005, 02:34 PM
now we can get back to the boats.....eh? NICE. Nor-tech and Skater.... :chi:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 02:37 PM
NICE. Nor-tech and Skater.... :chi:
dude.....3 more posts and your hittin' quadruple digits.....
hold on... :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Man I love the color on your boat. Very nice.
thanks...........tell H.H. would ya? :notam:

alfonzo
05-13-2005, 02:41 PM
Here we go!! :sqeyes:

Jrocket
05-13-2005, 02:43 PM
You cant hold out!

djunkie
05-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Hope you have a good pic for #1000 :D

andy01
05-13-2005, 02:45 PM
You can't tell that too tall river jackass anything. He thinks he is the "internet god" as he once put it when introduced to some people. He knows it all...... just look at his boat. Where he got his wife I will never know, he had to buy her! Where is ole HH?
Andy

andy01
05-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Hope you have a good pic for #1000 :D
A good pic? A good pic of HH? Hell I have the HH pic that is worth thousands, face down at the river with some glow in the dark shit in his nose and............ oh man it is a nice one of our leader........

alfonzo
05-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Hope you have a good pic for #1000 :D3 yrs on the boards and I'm still a pic posting retard. But I did finally make it to 1 triple 0. :cool: :cool: :smile: :notam: :) :p :rolleyes:

djunkie
05-13-2005, 02:48 PM
A good pic? A good pic of HH? Hell I have the HH pic that is worth thousands, face down at the river with some glow in the dark shit in his nose and............ oh man it is a nice one of our leader........
Post that shit :D

alfonzo
05-13-2005, 02:51 PM
I know is says Dec 2003 as my join date, but I had some computer issues and had to start over in 03. :hammerhea :220v:

andy01
05-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Post that shit :D
I would but I can't.........

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I would but I can't.........
Damn straight, there turbo..

andy01
05-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Damn straight, there turbo..
Answer your cell phone you homo!

andy01
05-13-2005, 03:01 PM
And quit fock'n lurken.

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Answer your cell phone you homo!
Did you know I'm on the "Do Not Call (if your a homo) List"?

andy01
05-13-2005, 03:05 PM
I like that deep breath you take at the begining of your voice mail....... give me a call.

andy01
05-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Your gay what?

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 03:08 PM
I like your paint job!
I just gotta figure out how to look at it without going into seizures, that's all.

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 03:15 PM
I like your paint job!
I just gotta figure out how to look at it without going into seizures, that's all.
seizures are good for you..
they clear out the arteries :eek:

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 03:25 PM
seizures are good for you..
they clear out the arteries :eek:
What I really need is something to repair my liver... :squiggle:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 03:37 PM
when you figure out what that is....let me know! :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup :lightsabe

alfonzo
05-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Goose on the rocks. It kills everthing you don't want in your liver! :hammer2:

KROOZIN
05-13-2005, 04:34 PM
HEY....Goose is from France...I thought we were boycotting everything from there??? :idea:
Maybe thats over....little behind the times over here :notam:
How about Kettle?

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2005, 04:57 PM
Alcohol kills germs....I like it.
Well, thanks for the advise doctor...now all I gotta do is fill my prescription.
HEY....Goose is from France...I thought we were boycotting everything from there??? :idea:
Are we boycotting Mexico? Tequilla here I come! :cool:

6 Dollar Boat
05-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Maybe thats over....little behind the times over here :notam:
How about Kettle?
Goose is from France, but it is owned by Bacardi...I gave up on boycotting...the Goose is just too good !

alfonzo
05-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Goose is from France, but it is owned by Bacardi...I gave up on boycotting...the Goose is just too good !A-MEN Brother.

KROOZIN
05-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey...you had "Casper" before I did...
...but I like the "frog in a blender" look you got going now!
does this look like a frog in a blender........?? :notam:
I think you're blind in one eye.....and can't see out of the other... :messedup:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2595DSC00969.JPG

KROOZIN
05-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Beautiful Boat Kroozin!
Thanks, Charles! :smile:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2595Image2005.jpg
:rolleyes:

KROOZIN
05-14-2005, 08:04 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2595Image2.jpg

CornWater
05-14-2005, 08:12 PM
Dude.... your boat is MF'n disgusting... congrats bro, nice to see peoples hard work pay off...

Havasu Hangin'
05-14-2005, 08:22 PM
does this look like a frog in a blender........?? :notam:
I think you're blind in one eye.....and can't see out of the other... :messedup:
I'm only messing with you...that is a beautiful boat.
I thought you could take a joke (since you sold your Cig to buy a Skater). :hammer2:
Did they ever figure out what happened to the motor?

KROOZIN
05-14-2005, 08:30 PM
I know you were messin' (how could you not be) (lol)
I'm just practicing my pic posting skills...
plus, I needed someone to talk sheit to, and you make a good target :devil:
(j/k) :D :D

KROOZIN
05-14-2005, 08:40 PM
As far as the motor.....you mean the breakage?
Ya, the PSI pulleys are too damn big...with too much torque!
The "master" (Jack) over at Baker is going to engineer a better way of supporting the lower pulley.
I guess it's kinda common to have PSI pulley probs..??
Who knew? :lightsabe

KROOZIN
05-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Dude.... your boat is MF'n disgusting... congrats bro, nice to see peoples hard work pay off...
Thanks CornWater....I think it's pretty damn disgusting too
...it looked different in the broschure? :D
I sure appreciate all the people's hard work that went into this monsta' :cool:

CornWater
05-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Thanks CornWater....I think it's pretty damn disgusting too
...it looked different in the broschure? :D
I sure appreciate all the people's hard work that went into this monsta' :cool:
I hear ya... but it is your hard work I am referring to... :messedup:

KROOZIN
05-15-2005, 07:55 AM
I hear ya... but it is your hard work I am referring to... :messedup:
Thanks... :coffeycup
You mean "my employees" hard work...(l.o.l.)

Dusty Times
05-16-2005, 04:48 AM
well...so far using me ol' 2500HD 8.1 w/Allison trans.
It towed it up to Boulder ok...the trailer brakes are so bitchen they will stop my truck...
It was working my rear suspension for sure...can we say SAG
Next year I'll step up to a dually (I guess) I like the single wheel rear and short wheelbase.....but I guess you can't have everything (??) :idea:
Just air bag it. It makes all the difference in the world.
No sag (adjustable) and helps with the sway also.