INSman
05-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Anyone got any pics to post yet ?? :idea:

INSman
05-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Anyone, anything ?? :messedup:

INSman
05-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Eliminator owners can't take their computers with them, they don't have long enough phone lines. ;)
j/k j/k, don't go Jordy on me.
Naaa, not my style..
Was just figuring maybe someone cut the trip short, due to Mothers day :cool:

INSman
05-08-2005, 07:04 PM
MAYBE thier hanging around for the NORDIC REGAGTA :D
Hey T & B, Powell is looking good for this year !! :D

Mrs. 4-B
05-08-2005, 07:41 PM
We were out there this weekend...got some pic's of my Carrera... :hammer2:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2379100_1176_HB.jpg

missboatnam1
05-08-2005, 10:31 PM
yea, wheres the pics :argue:

phebus
05-09-2005, 07:12 AM
We were out there this weekend...got some pic's of my Carrera... :hammer2:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2379100_1176_HB.jpg
Man, I sure do like those Carrera deck boats!! :D Next weekend for us, unless they carve into my back first. I got approval for the operation. Now let's just hope the third time is the charm.

Rev. Williams
05-09-2005, 09:32 AM
I took close to a hundred pics, so hopefully I got some good ones. I'll post them up this evening.
It was a great group of people this weekend and some SICK boats!!! I had all kinds of fun thanks to rob, shane, rob's parents, bob, cathline, courtney, kelly, and everyone else at the house party friday and on the water Saturday.
I'd also really like to thank Brandi (Kid Stuff) for a great event... She was amazing out there. The whole event went so smooth and there was always something to do. Brandi is the reason why I'll always stay with Eliminators while I boat. Thanks again ! :D :D

OGShocker
05-09-2005, 09:55 AM
Man, I sure do like those Carrera deck boats!! :D Next weekend for us, unless they carve into my back first. I got approval for the operation. Now let's just hope the third time is the charm.
Good luck with your back.
Sorry for the hijack

Artv
05-09-2005, 11:01 AM
I just spoke with Barbi,WYRD,showsumskin and E4L. The pics will be up later today.

barbigrl
05-09-2005, 04:34 PM
I just spoke with Barbi,WYRD,showsumskin and E4L. The pics will be up later today.
WE ARE BACK!!! Had a BLAST!!! I have a ton of pics....I will post them tomorrow!
It was cool to meet some more faces from ***boat.....Rev. Williams...Bigamist....Alcoholic...And my new personal favorites the GHTRIMS!!! :D
Also it was great to hang with miss Bre!! Love ya girl!!!

Mrs.Racer277
05-09-2005, 05:02 PM
WE ARE BACK!!! Had a BLAST!!! I have a ton of pics....I will post them tomorrow!
It was cool to meet some more faces from ***boat.....Rev. Williams...Bigamist....Alcoholic...And my new personal favorites the GHTRIMS!!! :D
Also it was great to hang with miss Bre!! Love ya girl!!!
And you survived after meeting Biggi and Rev. Wow. ;) :D

all charged up
05-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Where were you guys? Were you at the banquet to see me rake in the big cash?? :D :D
I took loads of pics. Should have them out in the next day or so. Not much time to work the 'puter.
Met Bre and hubby in the first 5 min of rollin into town. My journey was almost complete right there. Glad I didn't leave though, I won enough to pay off my credit card charge from picking up my boat from the shop Fri. :220v: :220v: :220v:

boater72
05-10-2005, 07:05 AM
No pic's yet?

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 07:07 AM
Where were you guys? Were you at the banquet to see me rake in the big cash?? :D :D
I took loads of pics. Should have them out in the next day or so. Not much time to work the 'puter.
Met Bre and hubby in the first 5 min of rollin into town. My journey was almost complete right there. Glad I didn't leave though, I won enough to pay off my credit card charge from picking up my boat from the shop Fri. :220v: :220v: :220v:
Yeah I saw you win the big cash...had no idea you were board members!! Um I was the won who one most fun.....hahahaa

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 07:07 AM
No pic's yet?
I have to upload them...but they will be up shortly...so stay tuned

Rev. Williams
05-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Lucky Bastard !!! That was I grip of cash !!! And had I gone a bit faster to the first card stop just after the pic, I would have got you card and spoiled the whole thing!! We were right behind you :D :D
That was a nice ride you had also, and your passenger was equally as hot !!
Congrats on the win and hope to meet up more officially next time.

Rev. Williams
05-10-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm sorry I missed ya! I saw my birthday note on the fridge, thanks hun! Did ya like the house?
Oh and Bob and Cathleen are MY PARENTS.... Not Rob's, he's just a poser. hehe.
I loved the house, your mom!! (she is the best!) your dad, sis and even that crazy little dog that you have :D :D
My girl became great friends with your sis and kelly.... That was cool.
You missed out on some good fun and hopefully we can do it again, but with you there !!!!
And HAPPY B-DAY !!! Glad you got my note :D
P.S Rob's dad and lady were there also. How could I forget who your parents where!! It's not possible. I was their bartender for a good portion of the night :D :D

WYRD
05-10-2005, 11:02 AM
I loved the house, your mom!! (she is the best!) your dad, sis and even that crazy little dog that you have :D :D
My girl became great friends with your sis and kelly.... That was cool.
You missed out on some good fun and hopefully we can do it again, but with you there !!!!
And HAPPY B-DAY !!! Glad you got my note :D
P.S Rob's dad and lady were there also. How could I forget who your parents where!! It's not possible. I was their bartender for a good portion of the night :D :D
Big Props to Bob and Kathleen..............your parents are very cool peeps Katie. I had a great time and it was cool to meet the Rev and the infamous "WONDER" woman, along with Bigamist :D

NOTALENT
05-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Big Props to Bob and Kathleen..............your parents are very cool peeps Katie. I had a great time and it was cool to meet the Rev and the infamous "WONDER" woman, along with Bigamist :D
Wonder Woman was there??? what the fock!!! wheres the pics.. :D

WYRD
05-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Yeah, next time can we party with out the parents there, it's a little weird to try and get buck wild when your dad is there! lol...
I got a HOT pic of you and my mom I got to show you, hehe. How come she's got more game then me? I didn't get to take a pic with you!
I had a great time DS!!!
I seen that picture last night. We went back and had a BBQ and were gonna sit in the spa but it wasn't working so we just kicked it. Your mom framed our pic and put it on the fridge so Bob is a little worried :2purples: J/K Great time Kate thanks

kidstuf
05-10-2005, 01:24 PM
I took close to a hundred pics, so hopefully I got some good ones. I'll post them up this evening.
It was a great group of people this weekend and some SICK boats!!! I had all kinds of fun thanks to rob, shane, rob's parents, bob, cathline, courtney, kelly, and everyone else at the house party friday and on the water Saturday.
I'd also really like to thank Brandi (Kid Stuff) for a great event... She was amazing out there. The whole event went so smooth and there was always something to do. Brandi is the reason why I'll always stay with Eliminators while I boat. Thanks again ! :D :D
thank you rev!!! that's very nice of you to say... it was really great meeting you and your girlfriend... i would like to thank you as well for being the only regatta attendee to offer YOUR help several times... i hope i didn't look like i was going too crazy LOL!! :)
thank you to everyone else that attended the regatta... i hope everyone had a great time... we had a really great turn-out this year and we hope to see everyone again next year!!

kidstuf
05-10-2005, 01:26 PM
all charged up, it was nice meeting you and your wife... congrats again on the big win$$$

all charged up
05-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Lucky Bastard !!! That was I grip of cash !!! And had I gone a bit faster to the first card stop just after the pic, I would have got you card and spoiled the whole thing!! We were right behind you :D :D
That was a nice ride you had also, and your passenger was equally as hot !!
Congrats on the win and hope to meet up more officially next time.
Thanks, she is a smooth ride :cool: :cool:
That was our first trip to Havi. We ran out of time on sunday and didn't get a chance to make it to the sandbar. I was soo hung over from Sat night!!!
got too late of a start sun morning so we just cruised the channel and ate at Brewery Brothers. Had to head home to pick up the kiddos.
We will definately be back as soon as we can. Several trips this year for sure. :crossx: :crossx:

Aquaholic502
05-10-2005, 06:25 PM
I am trying to post some pics but is says they are not a valid image. They are only about 100kb so I dont think its the size. Will try again later. It was nice to meet some of the people there although I had to leave too soon and could not drink and loosen up a little.