PDA

View Full Version : Women who used to date v-drivers who used to be men

Tom Brown
05-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Hi Roman. :)

ColeTR1
05-08-2005, 06:58 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139rules.jpg :D
I saw this post in wild v-drives :confused: :confused: :confused: I Hope I’m not offending anyone if so sorry in advance !!

Kim Hanson
05-08-2005, 07:56 PM
I saw this post in wild v-drives :confused: :confused: :confused: I Hope I’m not offending anyone if so sorry in advance !!
That is so true..............( . )( . )............ :p

olbiezer
05-10-2005, 05:40 AM
damn......kim made a post i understood..........what does this mean? have i got a hansalator built in? will i understand the next post? .......tune in next time for kim posts and we try to translate. it just might be time to invade canada ya know lol

lucky
05-10-2005, 06:04 AM
damn......kim made a post i understood..........what does this mean? have i got a hansalator built in? will i understand the next post? .......tune in next time for kim posts and we try to translate. it just might be time to invade canada ya know lol
either that or your drunk .. lol

Kim Hanson
05-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Yall liss'n here. Last ****in time I looks my keyboard has caps wif it, look at urine post! See any ya ****tard...........( . )( . )......... Ya reckon? :p

olbiezer
05-10-2005, 06:31 PM
good one kim.......guess the cold winter in the great white north killed alot of your brain cells this year. :hammerhea
hey has the ice melted on the pond yet?

Kim Hanson
05-10-2005, 08:25 PM
good one kim.......guess the cold winter in the great white north killed alot of your brain cells this year. :hammerhea
hey has the ice melted on the pond yet?
Yo buss dis. Comin from someone dat doesn't has any...shut up! My pon' be still cold, not frozen though! Sheeit!........( . )( . ).......... :rollside:

olbiezer
05-10-2005, 08:46 PM
does anyone have a hansolator that can tell me wtf he said there? thought i was on the same wavelenth for awhile (kinda scary) but really far off the beaten track as it turns out. espically interested in finding what this line means.......Yo buss dis. Comin from someone dat doesn't has any...shut up!

bigkatboat
05-10-2005, 08:58 PM
YEP! Pussy beats cash, every time! Where can we get some of those shirts? Girls? Shirts? Girls? Shirts?.....

HOSS
05-11-2005, 06:01 AM
damn good thread

hoolign
05-11-2005, 05:40 PM
damn good thread
commin from someone who recently went from 'FAAALLOOOMP" to "SQUISHHH'
that says alot..!!
:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-11-2005, 07:50 PM
does anyone have a hansolator that can tell me wtf he said there? thought i was on the same wavelenth for awhile (kinda scary) but really far off the beaten track as it turns out. espically interested in finding what this line means.......
I said you didn't have even 1 brain cell :p Running on fumes......( . )( . ).......... :cool:

olbiezer
05-11-2005, 08:43 PM
there u go........see u wrote in english.......not in canadian so we all understood it!

Boy Named Sue
05-11-2005, 08:44 PM
I said you didn't have even 1 brain cell :p Running on fumes......( . )( . ).......... :cool:
Cool diddy cap'n. Kim ya tell da mookies wha da izza nap and they just go who dada what? Sometime you got to jus snowbll a cuppycake. Ya know what I'm sayin?

Kim Hanson
05-11-2005, 09:08 PM
there u go........see u wrote in english.......not in canadian so we all understood it!
That was typed in RedNeck.........( . )( . ).......... :p

Kim Hanson
05-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Cool diddy cap'n. Kim ya tell da mookies wha da izza nap and they just go who dada what? Sometime you got to jus snowbll a cuppycake. Ya know what I'm sayin?
I tell my roughnecks to do something and they want a focking picture instead ! Im not coming on some chicks head either :p .....( . )( . )..........

olbiezer
05-11-2005, 09:40 PM
thats another classic comback from kim the beater.......writen in redneck? naaaaa it was in black and white haaaaaaa

Kim Hanson
05-11-2005, 09:49 PM
thats another classic comback from kim the beater.......writen in redneck? naaaaa it was in black and white haaaaaaa
After looking at your few posts, don't you have a possum to go kill for supper....you are starting to bore me now.......( . )( . )........... :hammerhea
Try " Ebonics ".....it might help! :sleeping:

olbiezer
05-11-2005, 09:56 PM
dude we dont kill posum......too much energy loss that way........we let trucks on the highway run em over and then fight the buzzards for em. sorry i bore u little buddy.....bet those roughnecks bore ya also all day long!

Boy Named Sue
05-11-2005, 10:07 PM
I tell my roughnecks to do something and they want a focking picture instead ! Im not coming on some chicks head either :p .....( . )( . )..........
I hear ya! Butt shirley, wye notta blinkey when they dont listen?
Tella the truth ya leafy rag.
Shoo, that all I neda hafta say you Kimmy. Friendly foe Sue.

hoolign
05-12-2005, 03:08 AM
Does "your english" use capataliziation of the first letter of a country? :confused:

olbiezer
05-12-2005, 03:15 AM
not when its canada

hoolign
05-12-2005, 03:27 AM
not when its canada
Ahhhh .....I just noticed your location!..I apologize and congratulations to your state on finally getting a grade 6 !!..I imagine it'll be pretty exiting sitting in class with your family, learning that your family tree was grown in same crop as the turnips. Your ancestors were fairly thrifty in utilizing the old rum barrel for the planter!..but the mule shit as fertalizer probably should have been re thought!
P.S. ...I had to edit that because hydroponics require electricity!

olbiezer
05-12-2005, 05:13 AM
hey canada boy!!! i am french canadian and english mixed. must be a victum of public schools. btw english major.....whats does this mean?!..but the mule shit as fertalizer was probably should have been re thought!

hoolign
05-12-2005, 05:42 PM
hey canada boy!!! i am french canadian and english mixed. must be a victum of public schools. btw english major.....whats does this mean?
There..I fixed mine!..French Canadian?? If there ever was a place in need of genocide...It's Quebec!..Have you ever thought of correspondence?? If you consider people who use capital letters for countries "english majors" .. you should make an effort to better yourself to at least a grade 6 level!

Kim Hanson
05-12-2005, 06:26 PM
dude we dont kill posum......too much energy loss that way........we let trucks on the highway run em over and then fight the buzzards for em. sorry i bore u little buddy.....bet those roughnecks bore ya also all day long!
bet those roughnecks bore ya also all day long!
Only the hired help, small town boys...rednecks, sort of they kill everything, drive pickup trucks with straight pipes and try to kill themselves on guads, dirt bikes, snowmobiles etc.
Im a City boy, I just try to kill myself with boats.....( . )( . )........ :notam: :D