PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back ?!?!?

Jr Jetter
05-09-2005, 02:51 AM
That's right... Guess who's back....... back again....tell your friends..... (eminem)......nah nah nah....
Mr and Mrs Markist are back in the saddle again !!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back bro !!

sleekcraft76
05-09-2005, 03:22 AM
no dout!!and looking good !

Wet Dream
05-09-2005, 04:39 AM
We didn't know they fell off the horse. :confused:

MarKist
05-09-2005, 05:30 AM
yep, It sure is good to be back on the water! :D,just wanna say a great big thanks to My engine builder Dean Taggart,(TAGGART RACING ENGINES)and Jr.Jetter,for putting up with my inpatient smartass :wink:and my skinny buddy Toddnjuzz,and Huffer! thank fellas!!
Wet ,we didn't fall off the horse,maybe the wagon!!LOL
see ya at Anna!
Markist

Huffer
05-09-2005, 07:01 AM
Look Out 2005.everybody's Looking Great.long Wait This Winter!

orange peel
05-09-2005, 07:11 AM
yep, It sure is good to be back on the water! :D,just wanna say a great big thanks to My engine builder Dean Taggart,(TAGGART RACING ENGINES)and Jr.Jetter,for putting up with my inpatient smartass :wink:and my skinny buddy Toddnjuzz,and Huffer! thank fellas!!
Wet ,we didn't fall off the horse,maybe the wagon!!LOL
see ya at Anna!
Markist
glad to see your back :)

MarKist
05-09-2005, 02:41 PM
glad to see your back :)
I read your post on your Alt. so why didn't you make it ,you said yourself its just the alt. they sell those at the local parts house!!come on orange get it together dude!well be back this Sunday!! :Dyou coming??
Markist

orange peel
05-09-2005, 02:55 PM
I read your post on your Alt. so why didn't you make it ,you said yourself its just the alt. they sell those at the local parts house!!come on orange get it together dude!well be back this Sunday!! :Dyou coming??
Markist
u know me slow :D

MrsMarKist
05-10-2005, 06:03 AM
This weekend was great... My hubby and all his buddies pulled together and had us on the water, they worked like crazy fri. night getting everything together, considering some of the parts did not come till Fri. around noon.. I think I could have kissed the UPS man....Once again great weather, cold beer and good friends. It's great to be back on the water :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-10-2005, 07:05 AM
We had a blast. Thanks again!! Can't wait to get back down there.