PDA

View Full Version : A quick thank you!

Bre
05-09-2005, 06:27 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to those of you that hung out with me a lil bit this weekend. I have to say... it was by far my best weekend in a long long time. Got home around 1230am ... I didn't wanna come home :cry: .. I know most of you are still out there.... but just wanted to say thank you!!!!! :smile:

racecar.hotshoe
05-09-2005, 06:36 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to those of you that hung out with me a lil bit this weekend. I have to say... it was by far my best weekend in a long long time. Got home around 1230am ... I didn't wanna come home :cry: .. I know most of you are still out there.... but just wanted to say thank you!!!!! :smile:
I called your cell and said Happy Mothers Day!....... :D

Bre
05-09-2005, 06:38 AM
I called your cell and said Happy Mothers Day!....... :D
I know.... and thank you!!! My mom was the first to tell me and you were the second :cool: Check your PM on insideline :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
05-09-2005, 06:40 AM
I know.... and thank you!!! My mom was the first to tell me and you were the second :cool: Check your PM on insideline :cool:
second................................. :( I wanted to be first.. :D

cola
05-09-2005, 06:42 AM
We got home about the same time. We rolled through Rice road around 100mph & no trouble. It was hard to put the boat away. (so nice) We did my son's batchelor party this weekend. No one went to jail. That was good & only my son got in trouble at the Red Room. :cool: Thanks Frenchie for hooking them up.
I hope they still let you in for that.
Late, Mike

Bre
05-09-2005, 06:45 AM
second................................. :( I wanted to be first.. :D
Sorry I called my mom as soon as I woke up Sunday morning to tell her... then she told me Happy Mothers Day before I had a chance to say it to her :D

Bre
05-09-2005, 06:47 AM
We got home about the same time. We rolled through Rice road around 100mph & no trouble. It was hard to put the boat away. (so nice) We did my son's batchelor party this weekend. No one went to jail. That was good & only my son got in trouble at the Red Room. :cool: Thanks Frenchie for hooking them up.
I hope they still let you in for that.
Late, Mike
I cruised half of Rice Road at about 55.... I was behind a boat.. .and really with how dark it was... plus the fact that I was in the sun all day on the lake... I didn't wanna die :p So I took it easy. I think the fastest I went was on the freeway at 75 or so. It took me forever to get home though :220v: :p

cola
05-09-2005, 06:55 AM
I cruised half of Rice Road at about 55.... I was behind a boat.. .and really with how dark it was... plus the fact that I was in the sun all day on the lake... I didn't wanna die :p So I took it easy. I think the fastest I went was on the freeway at 75 or so. It took me forever to get home though :220v: :p
We should have just stayed in Havasu. Happy late Mothers Day also. Are you going to the Dam Run, I see some 65 boats signed up. :p
Late, Mike

Bre
05-09-2005, 08:10 AM
We should have just stayed in Havasu. Happy late Mothers Day also. Are you going to the Dam Run, I see some 65 boats signed up. :p
Late, Mike
I have a room... just no boat now :D