PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone guess how many?

Bird Percher
11-24-2002, 10:13 PM
I have been reading all of these mean and nasty threads and I am confused. How many boats are the BBT's bringing to the lake on january 1st 2003?
"Dang! Hope she don't want to race me since we're taking 2 boats.....That would make for lotsa problems in the household"
"don't worry guys, she's laughing about it. But she just said she's serious about running 1 of the boats at CFW"
"I'll be there... With 2 jets."
"But, my family boat is a performance boat also....."
"You Can Launch at North Shore...No prob. You'll be able to launch at South Shore on 12/30 when they open it....no prob. The water....that's another story. As of right now, there is no way in h@ll i'd put any of my boats in there. The little bit of water that's in there has obstacles sticking up. Definitely not for high speed cruising"
"Ok, Ok, so where is everyone going now? CFW,Modesto, Berryessa, ????? I'm going to CFW with 2 boats."
"Yea I'm going to CFW also ....I have to pull one of those 2 boats"
"You smart ass! Keep it up you'll be pulling both of them and I'll be up at CFW waiting for ya to bring them to me. LOL
Just kiddin'"
"Don't think soooo.... You will pull both boats.... The saying is not exactly the same..I changed it a little..."
"Uh....They are all MINE! Not yours, mine, ours. When it comes to the boats in this household, they are ALL MINE! She can have the kids, the dogs, the house, the mistress, etc....BUT I GET THE BOATS!!!"
"I hear ya... My Mrs. always wondering what I'm up to so that's not an option for me. We have boats here in Woodland, and up in Arbuckle."
"LOL....Yeah, at least one shop that I know of that has 2 boats sitting in it."
"MrsBBT....Get with Her454 and tell her what we are bringing for the potluck at CFW huh.... I'll bring the boats, you bring the rest"
"Careful now..... Look at it this way, if there ain't enough water in the lake and there is a 110mph flat running against a 75mph jet, and they can only run 1/8 mile before shutting down (due to water levels), who is gonna win? I'll put my money on the jet. Come to think of it, I might just have to run a few flats with either of the 2 boats we'll be bringing (90+mph Gull Wing and 105+mph tunnel)"
"I'm willing to go out on new years, no matter where. CFW, Berryessa, don't matter. I'll bring 2 boats...no worries. But, the water level is what will dictate if I get the boats wet. I ain't got a problem BBQing and sitting on the shore fishin'"
"Where's everyone going now? Looks like some are going to Modesto, some to Berryessa, and some to CFW. I'm going to CFW with 2 boats..."
"Yep....We'll be there. Gotta test a few boats"
BigBoyToys
Triple Digit Club
Member # 4825
posted November 22, 2002 04:58 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll be bringing these 2 boats out to CFW New Years"
Can anyone help me out

BigBoyToys
11-25-2002, 04:33 AM
Does 2 sound about right? I know it's a struggle for you BirdP but try REALLY HARD....You may be able to count that high. :D
Just kidding.
what the .... you wanna start personal attacks now? Everything said in the forum by me up until now was all in fun. I never took anything serious. Just trying to razz a few Flats.... As for how many boats I'm taking, BFD! If things go the way I'd like them to, I may even have another flat again by then and take it out there! So what if I take 2 or 3 or 10 boats.....or none for that matter. I have done my best to keep everyone updated with the CFW conditions because that's my favorite place to run.
I can make it alot easier on your brain for ya if I stay home and watch football....And of course, that would mean that there's no sense in me going over to CFW and taking the time to take pics between now and then so that I can post the up-to-date water levels at CFW. I'm doing that as a courtesy for the folks out here on the forum that want to know, and I might add, it costs $$ and time for me to do it.
And don't EVEN drag the Mrs into this! She came to this forum recently because she wanted to learn more about boats and thought that the nice folks on this forum could fill her in on the things that I don't. For the most part, she has encountered some very nice people here and learned some good stuff. But all that it takes is a few really rotten apples to spoil the bunch.....
[ November 25, 2002, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
11-25-2002, 05:25 AM
And I'd like to see all of those "mean and nasty threads" that you are talking about. :confused: :confused: :confused:
[ November 25, 2002, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Bird Percher
11-25-2002, 08:51 AM
And don't EVEN drag the Mrs into this! She came to this forum recently because she wanted to learn more about boats and thought that the nice folks on this forum could fill her in on the things that I don't. For the most part, she has encountered some very nice people here and learned some good stuff. But all that it takes is a few really rotten apples to spoil the bunch.....[/QB][/QUOTE]
For all of you so called men out there who want to talk about lack of brains, take a very long look in the mirror then you will see someone with out a brain.........
It's one thing to say things like my boat is faster then yours, but to be so Immature about it is pathetic.... you all sound like 8 year old my boat is prettier then your... My boat is faster then yours.... Grow up and be a real man.... Boat racing is fun ,but those of you out there are just flat out mean and make wanting to go to CFW on 1/1/03 sounding like a bad idea, because I don't want my family around a bunch of bitter mean men......
Look who dragged the Mrs. into this. She did!
BBtyou started in on all the flats and hydros. If you dont wanna go to Campfar west on the first, then by all means stay home and watch the games. Oh and leave your 2 boats at home.

Her454
11-25-2002, 07:46 PM
Hey MrsBBT, dont let any of these couped up, winter suffering, testosterone overdosed bench racers ruin the boards for you. Seems lately you have to have some pretty thick skin to even keep your head (or your boat) above water. For the most part, there are some really great people on here. They just forget it sometimes. wink

smalls
11-25-2002, 07:57 PM
Her454:
Hey MrsBBT, dont let any of these couped up, winter suffering, testosterone overdosed bench racers ruin the boards for you. Seems lately you have to have some pretty thick skin to even keep your head (or your boat) above water. For the most part, there are some really great people on here. They just forget it sometimes. wink Dat's What I B Talkin Bout :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
11-25-2002, 08:48 PM
I'm going to ignore those who don't have a clue... We all know who they are.. There are people on this forum worth talking to. I work in Accounts/Recievable for an Automotive Distributor, I deal with jerks every day. The ones here are nothing compared to the ones I deal with every day. :) :) :)
[ November 25, 2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 04:21 AM
You were right, you do need a new avatar. :p
[ November 26, 2002, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BK
11-26-2002, 06:02 AM
BBT, I dont post a hole lot in this forum but I will to let you know I appritiate the CFW updates from you VERY much. Have never been there and was concidering not going on New Years because of conditions until you posted updates, keep them coming if you can. Thanks and we'll see you there! :)

DICK PHITZERGUT
11-26-2002, 12:01 PM
HAHA MADE YOU LOOK DO YOU ACTALLY THINK ID SELL MY BOAT TO ANY OF YOU LOSERS? YOUD SOIL YOUR DIAPERS FOR GOOD IF YOU KNEW WHAT REAL SPEED FELT LIKE. SO GO MAKE A PASS IN YOUR JET BOAT AND SMILE CAUSE YES YOU LOOK JUST AS STUPID AS YOU FEEL TOPPED OUT AT 75MPH. AND AS FOR YOU BIRD SPLOOGER I DARE YOU TO BRING YOUR MAGOT SNATCH TUG BOAT TO CAMP FAR ON NEW YEARS CAUSE IMNA PISS ALL OVER IT!!!!!

smalls
11-26-2002, 12:11 PM
Hey DICK! Don't be such a
[ November 26, 2002, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Mr Dumass
11-26-2002, 12:48 PM
my boat. :D
[ November 26, 2002, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Mr Dumass ]

Playa Hata
11-26-2002, 12:53 PM
Mr Dumass:
my boat. :D What kinda boat you got Dumass ????? A bad ass jet I bet eek!
[ November 26, 2002, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Playa Hata ]

Bird Percher
11-26-2002, 12:53 PM
Hey Dick Fitzanyass, I will be their on New Years Day waiting for you to pull your dick out of your dads ass and come over and piss on my boat. Good luck! :D
[ November 26, 2002, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Bird Percher ]

DICK PHITZERGUT
11-26-2002, 02:16 PM
cool....ill wipe my dick off in your mouth peewee....

Bird Percher
11-26-2002, 02:47 PM
Pretty cool.
[ November 26, 2002, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Bird Percher ]

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 02:57 PM
BK:
BBT, I dont post a hole lot in this forum but I will to let you know I appritiate the CFW updates from you VERY much. Have never been there and was concidering not going on New Years because of conditions until you posted updates, keep them coming if you can. Thanks and we'll see you there! :) Great Byron. You gotta go to CFW.....especially if ya have never been there. Outside of racing, CFW is just about the only place around here I'll go to. I love it there.....was hooked from the first time.
Don't worry, I'm planning on continueing updates of CFW....including pics when I can get up there. We'll keep ya posted. I really don't see a problem with running up there on New Years. I was running this past Saturday there and it was nice. The water level should go up about 10 times what it is now between now and New Years and I have been reassured by the Manager at CFW that there will be water in the Cove by New Years. They are getting ready to release a considerable amount of water from Rollins Lake that flows down to CFW where it will be held now that the dry time of the farming season is past.
Looking forward to seeing ya's there in Jan 1

Bird Percher
11-26-2002, 03:08 PM
You need to come to terms;
nobody likes you, your friends, your family, or your team. It's very obvious.
Sincerely
Mr. P

DICK PHITZERGUT
11-26-2002, 04:13 PM
LISTEN JUNIOR, ILL BE THERE ON NEW YEARS WITH BELLS ON READY TO DO LAPS AROUND YOU AND YOUR WHOLE CREW.....I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING YOURSELF INTO HERE BUT I CANT WAIT TO TELL EVERYONE I SHIT ALL OVER YOU GUYS. =)

Bird Percher
11-26-2002, 04:28 PM
[ November 26, 2002, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Bird Percher ]

Playa Hata
11-26-2002, 05:57 PM
I found a picture of your new crew chief. She can realy tune a BBC and there is no chrome left on any hitchs in the shop. She only drinks Old Crow and Bud. She works for cheap!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/daily3.JPG
[ November 26, 2002, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Playa Hata ]

Playa Hata
11-26-2002, 06:01 PM
Sorry wrong picture! Here she is!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/pit_crew1.JPG

Sangster
11-26-2002, 06:16 PM
Say no more......

Hal
11-26-2002, 06:23 PM
Was able to find Dick Phiterguts real idenitity, his name is Franko and he lives in Lake Elsinore, Texas of all places.. Heres his web site. LOL
http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

smalls
11-26-2002, 06:43 PM
You forgot his other uncle DERELL from MULLET MOUNTAIN !!!!!!!!!!!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/broken-hearted.JPG
Thats What I'm Talkin Abooooot! :D

Her454
11-26-2002, 06:55 PM
Im moving as far away from Mulletville as I can get. That just aint right Smalls. eek!

Hal
11-26-2002, 06:56 PM
Now thats funny... LMAO

smalls
11-26-2002, 07:01 PM
Hal:
Now thats funny... LMAOHal, sweet Web page. That deserved a five star rating. :D

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 07:13 PM
Well, going back to the top of this thread.....as of right now, we're down to 1 boat. See the v-drive forum for details...

SilyDevil
11-26-2002, 07:40 PM
Hal.... that was to dam funny..And as far as the " dick" lol. what ya running dick?? or just more BS..I sure like to know where all these fast boats have been when ive been to CFW in the last few yrs.. All these so called 100+ flats and hydros. I was only there 2 times last yr , and didnt see a 100 mph pass by any flat or hydro.. hope they show up for new yrs..
PS.. if you have a slower boat, please have your fun and allow the water rest for the faster boats..
And Sangster...THAT MEANS YOU!!!!....lol wink wink
[ November 26, 2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: SilyDevil ]

Hal
11-26-2002, 07:49 PM
10-4.. smalls... I gave u a high five as soon as I seen that picture, It must be a trailer park chain or something. ROFLAMAO. Have a good thanksgiving week end..enjoy.... :D
[ November 26, 2002, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Sangster
11-26-2002, 07:56 PM
Right on Scott..You know what our boat(s) look like..We'll be there early.. And waitin'.....

SilyDevil
11-26-2002, 08:03 PM
Man .. you really need to wake up.. your hydro is no match for my jet.. you got spanked by Paul, and i know im as fast or faster in the 1/4...My hole shot is gonna make you look real foolish, you have Maybe a 10 sec boat, and i have a 9..thats a big diff, and if you still think your so bad.. bring some CASH..I dont normally take money from foolish people, but you make it fun...

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 08:09 PM
SilyDevil:
Man .. you really need to wake up.. your hydro is no match for my jet.. you got spanked by Paul, and i know im as fast or faster in the 1/4...My hole shot is gonna make you look real foolish, you have Maybe a 10 sec boat, and i have a 9..thats a big diff, and if you still think your so bad.. bring some CASH..I dont normally take money from foolish people, but you make it fun...Puuuuuuuuullllleeeeaaaaassse and there is a time slip to prove it..................... eek! And no N.J.B.A dont allow nitrous so what ya got bring it on.......... wink

Sangster
11-26-2002, 08:09 PM
Sounds to me like you gotta' full dance card already..you jest don't know it...Like I said, we'll be there... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 08:13 PM
FLYTE RISK:
SilyDevil:
Man .. you really need to wake up.. your hydro is no match for my jet.. you got spanked by Paul, and i know im as fast or faster in the 1/4...My hole shot is gonna make you look real foolish, you have Maybe a 10 sec boat, and i have a 9..thats a big diff, and if you still think your so bad.. bring some CASH..I dont normally take money from foolish people, but you make it fun...Puuuuuuuuullllleeeeaaaaassse and there is a time slip to prove it..................... eek! And no N.J.B.A dont allow nitrous so what ya got bring it on.......... wink Well, technically speaking, NJBA does allow nitrous in some classes. Not the brackets though.....
My boats are all 14 second boats though so I think I'll just kick back and watch this.... :D
[ November 26, 2002, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

SUI-CY-COLE
11-26-2002, 08:16 PM
damm sily dildo,,you still didnt reply to my offer,,a 30 packs says im gonna hand your ass to ya in a old gelcoat 454 motored hondo v-drive new years...you ready?? bottle or no bottle bring it on...make sure you get mr.t. to back the b.a. barracus van down to launch your semi-v bottom jet also.......

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 08:17 PM
BigBoyToys:
FLYTE RISK:
SilyDevil:
Man .. you really need to wake up.. your hydro is no match for my jet.. you got spanked by Paul, and i know im as fast or faster in the 1/4...My hole shot is gonna make you look real foolish, you have Maybe a 10 sec boat, and i have a 9..thats a big diff, and if you still think your so bad.. bring some CASH..I dont normally take money from foolish people, but you make it fun...Puuuuuuuuullllleeeeaaaaassse and there is a time slip to prove it..................... eek! And no N.J.B.A dont allow nitrous so what ya got bring it on.......... wink Well, technically speaking, NJBA does allow nitrous in some classes. Not the brackets though.....
My boats are all 14 second boats though so I think I'll just kick back and watch this.... :D Exactly and the class that allows it aint the one he would be in trust me saw it at berryessa another 90 m.p.h jet boat eek!

Sangster
11-26-2002, 08:17 PM
14s...then you'll have no problem with the A-team boat.... :D :D :D :D
[ November 26, 2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 08:19 PM
A 90mph jet boat? Getoutta here!!! Are you serious? eek! eek!

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 08:20 PM
Sorry wink couldn't resist that one :p

Her454
11-26-2002, 08:22 PM
My printers workin overtime printin all this up......and of course Im gonna be sittin there in my chair readin away........just so as there's no misunderstandin's on numbers and all.... eek!

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 08:23 PM
Shhhh...I don't remember how fast my boats go. Or if I even have one :rolleyes:
LOL
[ November 26, 2002, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 08:23 PM
BigBoyToys:
Sorry wink couldn't resist that one :p Ha Ha arent they all i could'nt either how ya doin with the bad news??? hope all is ok>>> :D

ssmike
11-26-2002, 08:25 PM
SUI-CY-COLE:
damm sily dildo,,you still didnt reply to my offer,,a 30 packs says im gonna hand your ass to ya in a old gelcoat 454 motored hondo v-drive new years...you ready?? bottle or no bottle bring it on...make sure you get mr.t. to back the b.a. barracus van down to launch your semi-v bottom jet also.......Now that's some funny shit....Thanks Sui-cy-cole for that visual from Berryessa. Smalls knows what I am talking about....

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 08:26 PM
FLYTE RISK:
BigBoyToys:
Sorry wink couldn't resist that one :p Ha Ha arent they all i could'nt either how ya doin with the bad news??? hope all is ok>>> :D So far...work is ok.
But.....The orange boat has issues. Popped a valve cover today. Lotsa metal where there shouldn't be. :(
Time to backtrack to Sunday and try getting outta bed again to start the week over. :confused:

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 08:28 PM
Her454:
My printers workin overtime printin all this up......and of course Im gonna be sittin there in my chair readin away........just so as there's no misunderstandin's on numbers and all.... eek! supply me with the oxy mask and gas which stupid devil aint got enough of and i'll be sittin with ya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
11-26-2002, 08:28 PM
This is to funny...Drama. :cool: Action :rolleyes: suspense eek! :cool:
[ November 26, 2002, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Her454
11-26-2002, 08:35 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
This is to funny...Drama. :cool: Action :rolleyes: suspense eek! :cool: ......and bullshi*. wink

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 08:38 PM
Her454:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
This is to funny...Drama. :cool: Action :rolleyes: suspense eek! :cool: ......and bullshi*. wink Oh yeah lots of it, so her 454 have we met???

SUI-CY-COLE
11-26-2002, 08:42 PM
aint no bullshit here,,,you wanna watchthe poster child jet boy get spanked by a 80's style v-drive come up to far west......you still got the chaps around to ride on the harley...."mine' that is,lol

Sangster
11-26-2002, 08:42 PM
Ya know what, I'm gonna go out to the garage and wish I had a jet boat.....Jest so I could talk shit..See page 2. of Berkely owners manual " How to make yourself feel like you own a v-drive"... eek! eek! eek!

Her454
11-26-2002, 08:47 PM
Sangster:
Ya know what, I'm gonna go out to the garage and wish I had a jet boat.....Jest so I could talk shit..See page 2. of Berkely owners manual " How to make yourself feel like you own a v-drive"... eek! eek! eek! No shit here, Im planted firm in my lawn chair. And did you hit your head, I thought you had a jet or two...or was that BBT. IM SO CONFUSED. Back to the printer. :D

SUI-CY-COLE
11-26-2002, 08:47 PM
not to change the subject but a question for the horny mofos's.........faith hill,,,or shania twain???

Her454
11-26-2002, 08:50 PM
FLYTE RISK
[QBOh yeah lots of it, so her 454 have we met???[/QB]Well, if we havent, why the hell are you wanting my magic bottle and asking to sit on my lap? j/k
Actually I think we met briefly at one of the races with Team Mullet or maybe at T-Bags, but maybe not. Im the one with the FAST JET. :D :D

SUI-CY-COLE
11-26-2002, 08:52 PM
damm looking at that profile,,i was hoping we could meet,lol.

Jetboatguru
11-26-2002, 08:52 PM
SUI-CY-COLE:
damm sily dildo,,you still didnt reply to my offer,,a 30 packs says im gonna hand your ass to ya in a old gelcoat 454 motored hondo v-drive new years...you ready?? bottle or no bottle bring it on...make sure you get mr.t. to back the b.a. barracus van down to launch your semi-v bottom jet also.......Now that is some funny shit!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
BWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA

SUI-CY-COLE
11-26-2002, 08:57 PM
welcome guru.......i dont know about everyone else,,but the beers tasting good..and im wishing i was at the lake..starting one of those v-drive clanking boats to spank on those jet boats.........berkeley jetboat owners manual says....keep your foot in it when you turn,hahahahahaha reminds me of my jet ski!!!!

Sangster
11-26-2002, 08:59 PM
Her454:
Sangster:
Ya know what, I'm gonna go out to the garage and wish I had a jet boat.....Jest so I could talk shit..See page 2. of Berkely owners manual " How to make yourself feel like you own a v-drive"... eek! eek! eek! No shit here, Im planted firm in my lawn chair. And did you hit your head, I thought you had a jet or two...or was that BBT. IM SO CONFUSED. Back to the printer. :D We got a Day Cruiser Hot Tub Car Boat.. also got a full race berkley jet all new sittin on the shelf, lookin' for a Daytona to put it in someday..When i get old..er..I expect to see 3 or 4 fast jets (120 mph or better) on New Years.... wink ;)And about 150 v-drives (120 or better).... eek! eek! eek!

11-26-2002, 09:00 PM
"LIGHTS!!!!.....CAMERA!!!!.....ACTION!!!!" STAY TUNED FOR MORE "AS THE PROP TURNS" We will be right back after these important messages.... eek! :D :D

ssmike
11-26-2002, 09:01 PM
ssmike:
SUI-CY-COLE:
damm sily dildo,,you still didnt reply to my offer,,a 30 packs says im gonna hand your ass to ya in a old gelcoat 454 motored hondo v-drive new years...you ready?? bottle or no bottle bring it on...make sure you get mr.t. to back the b.a. barracus van down to launch your semi-v bottom jet also.......Now that's some funny shit....Thanks Sui-cy-cole for that visual from Berryessa. Smalls knows what I am talking about....I'll back that shit down the ramp to see the race...
[ November 26, 2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: ssmike ]

Her454
11-26-2002, 09:05 PM
Sangster:
..When i get old..er.. eek! Too late :D :D :D

Sangster
11-26-2002, 09:08 PM
Gettin older is easy, all ya gotta do is keep breathin'..... wink wink wink wink wink wink
[ November 26, 2002, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 09:10 PM
SUI-CY-COLE:
welcome guru.......i dont know about everyone else,,but the beers tasting good..and im wishing i was at the lake..starting one of those v-drive clanking boats to spank on those jet boats.........berkeley jetboat owners manual says....keep your foot in it when you turn,hahahahahaha reminds me of my jet ski!!!!Actually i thought it said when a v-drive lines up next you pull out your 357 point it at your head sorry the bottom of the boat pull the trigger till it clicks than jump out while it is sinkin into the v-drive and go for a real fast ride collect the insurance and start searchin for that wonderfully fast v- drive lol wink

ps555
11-26-2002, 09:11 PM
Any circle boating going to camp far I got some extra bouys lying for a little half time show :D

Her454
11-26-2002, 09:12 PM
FLYTE RISK:
SUI-CY-COLE:
welcome guru.......i dont know about everyone else,,but the beers tasting good..and im wishing i was at the lake..starting one of those v-drive clanking boats to spank on those jet boats.........berkeley jetboat owners manual says....keep your foot in it when you turn,hahahahahaha reminds me of my jet ski!!!!Actually i thought it said when a v-drive lines up next you pull out your 357 point it at your head sorry the bottom of the boat pull the trigger till it clicks than jump out while it is sinkin into the v-drive and go for a real fast ride collect the insurance and start searchin for that wonderfully fast v- drive lol wink You drinkin Coors lite or White Lighting? WHAT? eek! eek!

ssmike
11-26-2002, 09:13 PM
ps555:
Any circle boating going to camp far I got some extra bouys lying for a little half time show :D ps555,
I'm going but w/o the boat....too much fun to sit and watch.....and I have to help B.A. back the van down to the water.
How about some time later in Jan/Feb at CFW for the buoys??
ssmike

smalls
11-26-2002, 09:15 PM
Hal:
10-4.. smalls... I gave u a high five as soon as I seen that picture, It must be a trailer park chain or something. ROFLAMAO. Have a good thanksgiving week end..enjoy.... :D Thank, Have a happy turkey day wink

ps555
11-26-2002, 09:18 PM
ssmike sounds good for me I got some boys from Butte Steel that should be testing some new ss boats soon :D

SUI-CY-COLE
11-26-2002, 09:18 PM
well maybe im gonna help ps555 to get the ole' boat running for cfw....he has the beezer i got a motor.....wel jeff what do you think,,wanna run the jets around a bouy course,,,seeing they aint got sh-- for a drag race anyways,!!!!!!!! her454,,who are you,,,,wow.with looks like that you cant be single still!!!!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 09:19 PM
ps555:
ssmike sounds good for me I got some boys from Butte Steel that should be testing some new ss boats soon :D Must be talkin' about Jeff

ps555
11-26-2002, 09:21 PM
I wouldnt mind doing circle around some mug suckers :p

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 09:26 PM
her 482 damn I did it again sorry 454 I only drink the silver bullets maybe a mexican one once in a great while any way one more day of work than in the motor home with the 4 kids wife and mistress following J/K the mistress is the trailer with all the dirt bikes used to be a buggy in it..........Pismo really good time gott a sisterthat lives there.............Lots of hang time down there in the buggy as well head ha ha.......... wink

smalls
11-26-2002, 09:34 PM
This is some funny $hit! http://atypically.net/smilies/beer.gif B.A. BARACUS :D
I think Silydevil must have bumped his head. http://atypically.net/smilies/fishslap.gif
Jockamino, Uncle Roy, Preacher All the napa boats, bapipes ,T-bag, 273, fools paradise, Small block tom and the list goes on and on and on,,,, Or maybe I have been havin some good dreem all these years.
anyways good night :p

Her454
11-27-2002, 09:40 AM
Hey Smalls, can you shoot me that email or PM me again with that link, I deleted it by mistake....... eek! Thanks.

smalls
11-27-2002, 12:03 PM
Her454:
Hey Smalls, can you shoot me that email or PM me again with that link, I deleted it by mistake....... eek! Thanks.No prob, I saved it at home. Send it to ya about 3pm

SilyDevil
11-27-2002, 04:57 PM
Yes.. i have the time slips..and a 1st place trophy.. with IHBA..They allow NOS, and so does NJBA in unblown fuel.know your facts before your speak. Maybe get out more..lol
As far as " uncle roy" hes " Godfather Roy" to me,, and Jocks flat got dusted, and most anyone from that group knows my boats been running around 110 for yrs now..Just my ET's getting better..I hope all the talkers here get out and run cuz CFW as gotten boring.
[ November 27, 2002, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: SilyDevil ]

FLYTE RISK
11-27-2002, 06:19 PM
SilyDevil:
Yes.. i have the time slips..and a 1st place trophy.. with IHBA..They allow NOS, and so does NJBA in unblown fuel.know your facts before your speak. Maybe get out more..lol
As far as " uncle roy" hes " Godfather Roy" to me,, and Jocks flat got dusted, and most anyone from that group knows my boats been running around 110 for yrs now..Just my ET's getting better..I hope all the talkers here get out and run cuz CFW as gotten boring.Yeah Yeah so you must be KING OF C.F.W as far as facts the post said the class you would run (N.J.B,A) dont allow it bird man ha ha :D

Mike Oxbig
11-27-2002, 06:43 PM
Hey Flyte Risk, I love the Bird man comment. Is this Sily Devil guy for real? Does he look as stupid as he sounds? I am glad I don't look as stupid as he does. Is Sily Devil willing to make a wager on some racing? I say he puts up the BA Barracus love machine against something of equal value, like, lets say, My helmet. Those are comparable in value. Is it a go Sily Devil?

Bird Percher
11-27-2002, 06:47 PM
Hey Mr Oxbig, aint no one matchin up with your helmet. Visor or no visor it kicks ass.

Sangster
11-27-2002, 07:14 PM
Oh you Silly Devil????? We'll be lookin' for ya'..You seem to be the guy to beat in your mind.. Should have the "SQUEEZE" in the boat by New Years....Either way....Keep a spot in your dance card open for the "Orange Boat #28"..

FLYTE RISK
11-27-2002, 07:15 PM
Mike Oxbig:
Hey Flyte Risk, I love the Bird man comment. Is this Sily Devil guy for real? Does he look as stupid as he sounds? I am glad I don't look as stupid as he does. Is Sily Devil willing to make a wager on some racing? I say he puts up the BA Barracus love machine against something of equal value, like, lets say, My helmet. Those are comparable in value. Is it a go Sily Devil?maybe face will wager a swap for faces since his is gonna be all full of sh#$ after the ass whoopins he is gonna take at C.F.W wink lol

Hemiroid
11-27-2002, 07:41 PM
SilyDevil:
As far as " uncle roy" hes " Godfather Roy" to me,, and Jocks flat got dusted, and most anyone from that group knows my boats been running around 110 for yrs now..Just my ET's getting better..I hope all the talkers here get out and run cuz CFW as gotten boring.ET isn't Estimated Time
I have been there for years and I think you are the king of camp far, King trailer racer! when you do take it off the trailer it is to race 70mph jets like mine. i think you should go race the flats that say they run faster than you. I think you will be suprised. Bring you trophy so i can check it out.
http://members.fortunecity.com/colorbook/colouring/ateam1.gif

smalls
11-27-2002, 07:51 PM
Silly, If you had a boat out there it wouldn't be so boring, And pickup the dog $hit would ya. LMAO eek!

FLYTE RISK
11-27-2002, 08:39 PM
smalls:
Silly, If you had a boat out there it wouldn't be so boring, And pickup the dog $hit would ya. LMAO eek! Silly slow devil I have a trophy also for king of sh#$ talking, actually it's a third place behind bird percher and smallZZZZZ :D lol

Hal
11-27-2002, 08:59 PM
Wrong Monday....
[ November 29, 2002, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]