PDA

View Full Version : what happened to v drive thread???

Sanger D
05-09-2005, 01:43 PM
I just got home,what happened the what I like thread?.did some one get outta hand? crap!!!! I was starting to like that one!!! :confused:

BLUBYU
05-09-2005, 02:10 PM
It was here less than an hour ago...I didn't really read anything out of line, just the usual back and forth jet vs. v- drive s#@t... :D

MudPumper
05-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I think the V-Drive thread got put back on the trailer. :p

Jetboatguru
05-09-2005, 02:15 PM
The only person that could have deleted it was Jet Hydro himself or admin.My money (and the only time my money would be on him) is on Jet Hydro

Rexone
05-09-2005, 02:18 PM
It was deleted by the thread starter.

Wildboats
05-09-2005, 02:40 PM
What the..............!!

AzMandella
05-09-2005, 02:58 PM
I guess his bubble got burst. :cry:

olbiezer
05-09-2005, 02:59 PM
ya know jet hydro said it himself that he put v drive on the trailer......he just left off the part about how they needed to get ready for the next round while he went home.....defeated again by the red light lol

BK
05-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Mabye its time to delete the thread starter instead!!! :hammer2:

Sangster
05-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Like his boat...He sucks too......... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sangster
05-09-2005, 03:42 PM
The only person that could have deleted it was Jet Hydro himself or admin.My money (and the only time my money would be on him) is on Jet Hydro
That's an old BBT tactic... :notam: :notam: :notam:

MudPumper
05-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Shit, nobody said JETBOAT and now this thread is in Benchracers. :hammerhea

Tom Brown
05-09-2005, 06:22 PM
If you mods would do a better job, we wouldn't have to delete our own threads.
Come on, give us something to complain about. :D

Rexone
05-09-2005, 07:06 PM
If you mods would do a better job, we wouldn't have to delete our own threads.
Come on, give us something to complain about. :D
I already bombed the image center and the email functions and told admin to take a vacation and we would handle everything for a few months. Just what would make you happy there festus? Maybe I'll just start randomly banning people for a few days and blame that on the software too. I think I'll start with the "b's". :cool:

Tom Brown
05-09-2005, 08:56 PM
If I were banned... I'd go through a pallet of facial tissue per week. It's cheaper just to wile away the hours online.

Jrocket
05-09-2005, 09:27 PM
If I were banned... I'd go through a pallet of facial tissue per week. It's cheaper just to wile away the hours online.
Get a F'n job Brown...and answer your pm's also.

Jet Hydro
05-10-2005, 06:10 AM
Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmm :notam:

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 07:05 AM
Get a F'n job Brown...and answer your pm's also.
:D

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 07:19 AM
Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmm :notam:
Brunette's,blondes,red heads!

lucky
05-10-2005, 07:31 AM
Brunette's,blondes,red heads!
and the question is- alex
WHat will always cost you money :D

Sangster
05-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Betting on Cheese Ball to Win...... :cool: :cool: :cool:

uclahater
05-10-2005, 01:08 PM
My wife :supp: :hammer2:

Squirtin Thunder
05-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Check this out
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78716

Roland the Fisherman
05-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Hermaphrodite.

Roland the Fisherman
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Calm down Hater, the boat not your wife.

HM
05-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Hey slowy....this is the best picture yet. No question.....it is a jet hydro. Who 'd a thought? :smile:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4213IMG_2934-med.jpg

uclahater
05-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Hermaphrodite.
Thats a very large word for Bench Racers :idea:

Roland the Fisherman
05-10-2005, 05:09 PM
can't piss em off if they cants figers em out! :p

uclahater
05-10-2005, 05:11 PM
can't piss em off if they cants figers em out! :p
Tru Dat

Jet Hydro
05-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Hey slowy....this is the best picture yet. No question.....it is a jet hydro. Who 'd a thought? :smile:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4213IMG_2934-med.jpg
Thanks HolyMoly
I just hope the next 1.0 et doesn't cost as much as the last one has. :rolleyes:

Jet Hydro
05-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Check this out
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78716
And your point is? :messedup:

HM
05-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Thanks HolyMoly
I just hope the next 1.0 et doesn't cost as much as the last one has. :rolleyes:
Just sport those Foster Grants of yours and no one will notice the minor mistakes.:rollside:
Can we talk about the Yield sign graphics? I got a can of Rustoleum Tiajuana Chrome with your name all over it! :D

Jet Hydro
05-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Just sport those Foster Grants of yours and no one will notice the minor mistakes.:rollside:
Can we talk about the Yield sign graphics? I got a can of Rustoleum Tiajuana Chrome with your name all over it! :D
Hell yea :D I`m down wit dat :220v:

Rexone
05-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Only way that's gonna happen is change your name to v-drive hydro :D

Jet Hydro
05-10-2005, 07:48 PM
true that,
that`s why my next Jet hydro will be a V-Drive hydro I cut up :2purples:
Mike can I ad your name to the next list of sponsors ? :eek: :D

Squirtin Thunder
05-10-2005, 08:16 PM
And your point is? :messedup:
Much more info on the boat to support your claim !!!
I have seen the #s and the books also !!!

Jet Hydro
05-11-2005, 05:08 AM
So what now? Are you going to call the IRS being you`v seen the #`s and the book`s? :idea:

Squirtin Thunder
05-11-2005, 11:34 AM
So what now? Are you going to call the IRS being you`v seen the #`s and the book`s? :idea:
Maybe I should rephrase that; I saw the #s in the books from the races !!!
But then again would the IRS like to know what you are doing ???

Jet Hydro
05-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Not sure, I never return their calls :D

AzMandella
05-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey Jet Hydro I was looking at your signature and I think you got that backwards.The last time I looked at the speeds in TopFuel Hydros the jets were way slower.But ofcourse were talking about equally matched powerplants unlike your original comparison in your thread "what I like about V-drives" that you deleted after we found out that you hit the finishline first in a bracket class that you had to redlight to win.

Sangster
05-11-2005, 08:13 PM
Whatcha' expect from a self proclaimed CheeseBall...... :notam: :notam: :notam:.. Delete & Retreat Tactics at it finest.... :squiggle: :squiggle: :squiggle:

olbiezer
05-11-2005, 10:29 PM
why does jet hydro have a car for a avatar> makes ya want to go hmmmmmmmmm

Jet Hydro
05-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Maybe cause he races more then just boats? :coffeycup

AzMandella
05-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Or is that he red lights more than just boats :eek: .I'll bet he brags about putting street stocks on the trailer with his blown dragster. :D

olbiezer
05-13-2005, 03:56 AM
Maybe cause he races more then just boats? but u see this is boat ball busting..........ah i mean boat racing lol

Jet Hydro
05-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Or is that he red lights more than just boats :eek: .I'll bet he brags about putting street stocks on the trailer with his blown dragster. :D
Yep, if they line up with me I sure do :D

Kim Hanson
05-15-2005, 08:34 PM
but u see this is boat ball busting..........ah i mean boat racing lol
This is Bench Racers, My boats don't race events, boat bashing sounds good to me............though........... :hammerhea...... ...( . )( . )............ :p

canuck1
05-15-2005, 09:37 PM
This is Bench Racers, My boats don't race events, boat bashing sounds good to me............though........... :hammerhea...... ...( . )( . )............ :p
Your boats don't run long enough to race

olbiezer
05-15-2005, 10:02 PM
ooooooooo.........its the battle of the canadians!.......who will come out with the title belt folks so far its canuck1 coming out of his corner with a visious left to kim's boating pride.Your boats don't run long enough to race ooooooooo......and there is the bell ending round one.......my score card has it one round for canuck and zero for kim.

Kim Hanson
05-18-2005, 12:16 PM
Your boats don't run long enough to race
It only blew up 2 times, last year was good though! Its still all together and running hard, now the v-drive is being a bitch.....( . )( . )......... :hammerhea

olbiezer
05-23-2005, 07:12 PM
It only blew up 2 times, last year was good though! Its still all together and running hard, now the v-drive is being a bitch.....( . )( . )......... ooooooo another left hook to the former champs jaw....i tell you ladies and gentelmen this canuck can swing em, its a left, a right, a left and kim hanson is down...........5.........6.........7 and hanson struggles to his feet.........what a fight........hanson counters with a lame attempt It only blew up 2 times, last year was good though! Its still all together and running hard, now the v-drive is being a bitch.....( . )( . )......... i am afraid id have to throw in the towel if i was hansons cornor man but wait he has no cornor man just a donkey standing there..........dingggggggg saved by the bell folks......i have it 2 rounds to none on my score card for the canadain challenger a.

Kim Hanson
05-23-2005, 07:33 PM
ooooooo another left hook to the former champs jaw....i tell you ladies and gentelmen this canuck can swing em, its a left, a right, a left and kim hanson is down...........5.........6.........7 and hanson struggles to his feet.........what a fight........hanson counters with a lame attempt i am afraid id have to throw in the towel if i was hansons cornor man but wait he has no cornor man just a donkey standing there..........dingggggggg saved by the bell folks......i have it 2 rounds to none on my score card for the canadain challenger a.
I don't understand what the fock this is.........( . )( . )........ :confused:

dmontzsta
05-24-2005, 08:47 AM
I don't understand what the fock this is.........( . )( . )........ :confused:
You dont understand anything, now STFU stupid.

Kim Hanson
05-24-2005, 09:20 AM
You dont understand anything, now STFU stupid.
I understand 1960's v-drives suck shit , pretty good eh! You read enough and you learn.......V-Drive Rules wants to give you a brown golden shower, something about an initiation :jawdrop: .......( . )( . ).......

dmontzsta
05-24-2005, 10:15 AM
I understand 1960's v-drives suck shit , pretty good eh! You read enough and you learn.......V-Drive Rules wants to give you a brown golden shower, something about an initiation :jawdrop: .......( . )( . ).......
Is it beer? I heard some crazy shit about the whacker initiation, something about lots of men and 2 stroke oil.

uclahater
05-24-2005, 10:54 AM
I see your fantasy's are coming out the more you drink :sqeyes: :idea:

Kim Hanson
05-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Is it beer? I heard some crazy shit about the whacker initiation, something about lots of men and 2 stroke oil.
I haven't heard of that one up here, so ya looking for a Whacker now :D ..........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
05-24-2005, 11:04 AM
I see your fantasy's are coming out the more you drink :sqeyes: :idea:
Hater I don't have to fantasize, when you have what you want at home! :cool: ..........( . )( . ).........

uclahater
05-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Hater I don't have to fantasize, when you have what you want at home! :cool: ..........( . )( . ).........
KIMMY we all no you fantasize about actually having a cool boat thats fast, and about You Te, Lucky, and Roland, and the wierdest one is You Te's, and yours of Guru being all hairy like a chimp :confused: Thats just gross :eat:

Kim Hanson
05-24-2005, 11:40 AM
KIMMY we all no you fantasize about actually having a cool boat thats fast, and about You Te, Lucky, and Roland, and the wierdest one is You Te's, and yours of Guru being all hairy like a chimp :confused: Thats just gross :eat:
The way I see it Hater is if it over a 100mph, thats a fastboat! Mine does that easy tits, and that chop of Guru let it go! ........( . )( . )....... :D

dmontzsta
05-24-2005, 12:06 PM
The way I see it Hater is if it over a 100mph, thats a fastboat! Mine does that easy tits, and that chop of Guru let it go! ........( . )( . )....... :D
You could drive a 200mph boat and it would still look gay with you in it.

Kim Hanson
05-25-2005, 05:56 PM
You could drive a 200mph boat and it would still look gay with you in it.
I guess you are the expert in gayness RiceBoy, the next will be to shave my head and paint my v-drive white....that would scream Gay Pride for sure! :D ........( . )( . ).....Needs a Ford also, not! :eat:

dmontzsta
05-25-2005, 09:25 PM
I guess you are the expert in gayness RiceBoy, the next will be to shave my head and paint my v-drive white....that would scream Gay Pride for sure! :D ........( . )( . ).....Needs a Ford also, not! :eat:
You have it all backwards, what you need is some dining room table chairs and a boat that you do not know the brand of, then you get you a truck (ooops sorry to bring back the memories) to pull it, oh yeah it has to have a dodge thrown together with junk parts and a scoop to pull your girlie hair back to make you look like your going fast.

Squirtin Thunder
05-25-2005, 10:11 PM
What is it Kimmy Hanson ???? Why do you wacker guys use so much oil ??? Is it so that no-one sees you ??? Man those things stink !!!

dmontzsta
05-26-2005, 06:03 AM
What is it Kimmy Hanson ???? Why do you wacker guys use so much oil ??? Is it so that no-one sees you ??? Man those things stink !!!
Men arent supposed to receive, so things are usually a little tight for them, so viola...OIL.
:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-26-2005, 05:42 PM
You have it all backwards, what you need is some dining room table chairs and a boat that you do not know the brand of, then you get you a truck (ooops sorry to bring back the memories) to pull it, oh yeah it has to have a dodge thrown together with junk parts and a scoop to pull your girlie hair back to make you look like your going fast.
I have small seats now and its a 1960's Marlin Raceboat and I pull it with a Bronco 89. Old but it pulls to good to throw away now :rolleyes: I know the man that had it owners ago and he builds and sells HotRods and he told me its a well built engine pushing around 400hp and i can live with the scoop ( keeps the flame above my hair Shit! )
I wear it in a ponytail all the time Riceboy, I don't care for the Mr.Clean look..not many heads are perfect shaped to shave your head clean, you looked in the mirror latley :p :p :hammerhea You look like this :idea: :D

dmontzsta
05-26-2005, 05:45 PM
I have small seats now and its a 1960's Marlin Raceboat and I pull it with a Bronco 89. Old but it pulls to good to throw away now :rolleyes: I know the man that had it s owners ago and he builds and sells HotRods and he told me its a well built engine pushing around 400hp and i can live with the scoop ( keeps the flame above my hair Shit! )
I wear it in a ponytail all the time Riceboy, I don't care for the Mr.Clean look..not many heads are perfect shaped to shave your head clean, you looked in the mirror latley :p :p :hammerhea You look like this :idea: :D
My head is nice and clean...not that one, I know how you think.

Kim Hanson
05-26-2005, 06:22 PM
My head is nice and clean...not that one, I know how you think.
Ya, it looks like a light bulb above your shoulders :D That head don't need hair, it needs to part it upon entering! What do you enter that you need hair on a dick :confused: ........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
05-26-2005, 06:28 PM
I think it has to do with it being a 2-Stroke, maybe not! They see me all the time Squirt, up here all see the smoke and breath it also! It sucks to be slow I guess :( here ya go, do you see smoke?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72post-2-1089845145.jpg

dmontzsta
05-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Ya, it looks like a light bulb above your shoulders :D That head don't need hair, it needs to part it upon entering! What do you enter that you need hair on a dick :confused: ........( . )( . )........ :jawdrop:
I cant understand this to even reply...so you know where it goes.

You Te
05-27-2005, 12:52 PM
hairy like a chimp
Don't talk like that Hater you're getting me excited.