PDA

View Full Version : L.A.S.O Shooting

MudPumper
05-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Deputies fired on a pursuit suspect, black male with a record, news has been showing video. So far Sheriff Baca is handling it great. Bratton should take notes. Lookin forward to see what that cocksucker Mayer Hahn has to say. Good video though. Good example of bad tactics, deputies got into a bad crossfire situation and one took a hit. Luckily his body armor took the hit and he is ok. :220v:

Kilrtoy
05-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Deputies fired on a pursuit suspect, black male with a record, news has been showing video. So far Sheriff Baca is handling it great. Bratton should take notes. Lookin forward to see what that cocksucker Mayer Hahn has to say. Good video though. Good example of bad tactics, deputies got into a bad crossfire situation and one took a hit. Luckily his body armor took the hit and he is ok. :220v:
mayor clown hahn aint gonna say shit Its a county thing...
Oh yeah very bad tactics.....

phebus
05-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Bad tactics, but good results- Bad guy shot

MudPumper
05-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Bad tactics, but good results- Bad guy shot
Don't know how good the results were. Something like 80+ rounds fired by deputies and suspect took 4 hits. :2purples:

Kilrtoy
05-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Don't know how good the results were. Something like 80+ rounds fired by deputies and suspect took 4 hits. :2purples:
That is a 5% hit ratio.....

cc322
05-09-2005, 04:32 PM
I am sure there will be the ones that say why did they have to fire so many times, listen criminals, you gonna f--ck with the man you better be ready to face the hurtin that's commin your way. Why should the police have to play nice when every time they respond it's some fool with a record about to indanger cops or citizens by there dumb ass actions. I say good job boys, way to stop the mofo

LHC30Victory
05-09-2005, 04:38 PM
They was shootin' at the tires...Yeah, that's it - the tires :hammerhea

coolchange
05-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Ya, I'm sure the people at the end of the block with thier windows shot out might question that.

BoatPI
05-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Looked like Clint's old movie the gauntlet, but this donkey drove a Chev Tahoe into a gunfight. Anyway, I think some folks doing the shooting need to think about crossfire and background as the "threat" may have dimished towards the end of the popcorn bag going off in the microwave oven. Lucky no Dep Dog was killed.
I think KNBC 4 has it on their website.

Ultrafied
05-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Great vid on KNBC 4 ....

Kilrtoy
05-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Ya, I'm sure the people at the end of the block with thier windows shot out might question that.
They are used to that.. It was just another day in the hood....

C-2
05-09-2005, 08:38 PM
5% for trained professionals who carry a gun day in and out.
Where are all the HB badasses (private citizens, not you LE folks) who claim they not only should be able to carry a gun, but they would also know how to use it? :rolleyes: :idea: :rolleyes:

78Anthonyjet
05-09-2005, 08:40 PM
So, did the dirt bag still breathing, or were the 4 hits good one and take him out? Good to hear that the Deputy is going allright.

Dr. Eagle
05-09-2005, 09:28 PM
very bad tactics.....
Not the best marksmanship either... over 90 shots and the Perp's going to survive... luckily the Deputy got hit in his vest...

Brooski
05-09-2005, 09:59 PM
yeah, but they killed the Tahoe. Its a Bonnie and Clyde mobile now.

my21advantage
05-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Not the best marksmanship either... over 90 shots and the Perp's going to survive... luckily the Deputy got hit in his vest...
Wow...bad tactics, but I'm don't like the suspect survived after approximately 90 shots. But then again you weren't there pulling the trigger :idea:
I think God was looking down on that Deputy, got luck for a speedy recovery

C-2
05-09-2005, 10:05 PM
yeah, but they killed the Tahoe. Its a Bonnie and Clyde mobile now.
And who sez cops aren't smart. One less Tahoe to see catching on fire at the top of Chevy Hill (Chiriaco Summit) :eek: :eek:

BoatPI
05-10-2005, 06:01 AM
Apparently there were 10 shooters and 120 plus rounds fired. Seems think the Tahoe went over the tire rating for weight from the bullets on board.

dirty old man
05-10-2005, 01:18 PM
How crazy was it for all those white cops (SO's) to go into Compton and pull their weapons? Baca will do OK, but Bratton may have to go in and kiss black asses. And since the bad guy lived, you know he'll sue the hell out of everyone for violating his civil rights. Since Johnie C's gone, he'll have to get advise from rodney king

Krazy K
05-10-2005, 02:08 PM
How crazy was it for all those white cops (SO's) to go into Compton and pull their weapons? Baca will do OK, but Bratton may have to go in and kiss black asses. And since the bad guy lived, you know he'll sue the hell out of everyone for violating his civil rights. Since Johnie C's gone, he'll have to get advise from rodney king
No shit! If that happened up here, the black community would be all over it playing the race card!

MudPumper
05-10-2005, 02:12 PM
No shit! If that happened up here, the black community would be all over it playing the race card!
Dont' worry, they are getting ready to make their move. Were talking about L.A. here, the race card always comes out.

spectras only
05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Saw Jessie James taking out the midget mobile with a single shot on monster garage. Give the cops the same 45 cal ,little more practice on the range , saving some ammo :D

burtandnancy
05-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Watching tonights news, it already has started.

Bense468
05-10-2005, 07:12 PM
5% hit rate :rolleyes:
How many yards are we talking?

THATJEFFGUY
05-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Damn..you mean Jesse Jackson isn't out there stirrin' up the $hit yet ??

You Te
05-10-2005, 09:04 PM
one suspect, one shot.