PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever..........

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 08:15 AM
taken someone to the river...who has never been....and who absolutly hated it, making the rest of your trip miserable?
This weekend we had someone like that in our group!! It was actually quite funny to watch her bitch the whole time. We were hanging out in the channel and she asked the question "What do you people do here?" "Why are we just sitting here, I dont understand?" UH....ok... then we asked her "Are you having fun?" and she replied...."F--- NO" She ended up renting a car and driving home she hated it so much.... I don't get it....HOW CAN ANYONE HATE THE RIVER???

phebus
05-10-2005, 08:18 AM
I would have paid for her car rental. Goodbye bitch. Oh wait, here's my credit card fill it up, and don't stop. :hammerhea

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
05-10-2005, 08:19 AM
i'd hate to know what she considers "fun".

1stepcloser
05-10-2005, 08:20 AM
We were tied 2 boats away from you for the group photo.... two of you looked to be having a great time, It's no surprise you won the "M.F.A.G.P." award later :D
I've had crappy people before, best thing is what happened to you. Mine didnt go home, just pissed and moaned all weekend.
SEE YA!!

Bre
LMAO... so she did end up leaving :D
Guess she doesn't know what fun is :D

OutCole'd
Happened to us on a houseboat trip. Nowhere to go. She finally asked to be brought back to the dock & borrowed a car to drive home.

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 08:21 AM
taken someone to the river...who has never been....and who absolutly hated it, making the rest of your trip miserable?
This weekend we had someone like that in our group!! It was actually quite funny to watch her bitch the whole time. We were hanging out in the channel and she asked the question "What do you people do here?" "Why are we just sitting here, I dont understand?" UH....ok... then we asked her "Are you having fun?" and she replied...."F--- NO" She ended up renting a car and driving home she hated it so much.... I don't get it....HOW CAN ANYONE HATE THE RIVER???
was she fat? :jawdrop:

dicudmore
05-10-2005, 08:21 AM
good thing she left early...
some people :eat:

dicudmore
05-10-2005, 08:22 AM
It smells like cigarettes in here...
hmm??

phebus
05-10-2005, 08:23 AM
I did have a friend of my daughters that complained that it was too hot, over and over. I left the bimini down, and let her fry like bacon. It's the river, it's supposed to be hot!!

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 08:26 AM
We were tied 2 boats away from you for the group photo.... two of you looked to be having a great time, It's no surprise you won the "M.F.A.G.P." award later :D
I've had crappy people before, best thing is what happened to you. Mine didnt go home, just pissed and moaned all weekend.
SEE YA!!
And you did not say hi because????? Hey I was actually on a mellow kick this weekend...and i still won that dam award!!! :p

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 08:28 AM
"You guys are too rowdy"
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO HERE??? :confused:
What's up girl! I had a great time with you this weekend......you'll move up from third string soon enough!!

Cole Trickle
05-10-2005, 08:29 AM
You can't make everyone happy.
We screen all of the people we bring with us.You must be able to drink,take direction,Help without being asked, have fun and handle your booze. :p :cool:
she was probablly on the phone with her boyfriend every 5 minutes checking in. :cry:
Brandin

phebus
05-10-2005, 08:30 AM
Should have poured some drinks down her throat. Before you know it, she would have her bikini bottoms pulled up higher then Frenchie's, and flashing her tits for river beads.

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 08:31 AM
You can't make everyone happy.
We screen all of the people we bring with us.You must be able to drink,take direction,Help without being asked, have fun and handle your booze. :p :cool:
she was probablly on the phone with her boyfriend every 5 minutes checking in. :cry:
Brandin
I guess there are river people...and non-river people...
She was saying how she was a "beach" person.....what the hell do you do at the beach...pretty much the same dam thing!!
And JP.....she wasn't that FAT!!! hahaha

Totally IncapASSitated
05-10-2005, 08:34 AM
Wish we had this problem of people not liking it and not wanting to go...instead have to implement a damn lottery system or something to figure out who gets to go and who stays home (only so much room on the boat)

Mrs.Racer277
05-10-2005, 08:34 AM
Some people are never happy. :hammerhea

Jordy
05-10-2005, 08:40 AM
The only problem we had at the river was with someone who was a real pain in the ass but fortunately she wasn't staying with us, so we weren't stuck with her. We put her on another boat, shipped her across the channel before she destroyed anything else and kept on partying. :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
05-10-2005, 08:40 AM
I guess there are river people...and non-river people...
She was saying how she was a "beach" person.....what the hell do you do at the beach...pretty much the same dam thing!!
I like the beach in Mexico(Cabo,Puerta Vallarts,La Paz,etc..) because the water is warm and I can hold a beer or Pina Colada without going to jail.
Not saying that can't/hasn't happend at the river! :supp: :jawdrop: :frown: :D
I tend to get a little bored laying on a towell with no activity.If I want to read I will stay home and if I want a tan I will do it while hanging out in the boat being active at Havasu or Parker. :D

Rev. Williams
05-10-2005, 08:41 AM
SEE YA!!
Dam-it !! I knew it..... The boat looked kind of familiar, but when I saw you and the OP6C shirt I knew I knew you from somewhere. It was bugging me all day.
I wish we could have cleared this you Saturday.
So Barbi, was this the Blonde girl at the Friday party??

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 08:43 AM
LOL>. I know the story from here..

NOTALENT
05-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Who's friend was she??

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 08:46 AM
So Barbi, was this the Blonde girl at the Friday party??
Sure was :p

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Some people just dont know how to relax. To me, the river/Havasu, is the best thing after a long crazy work week. I dont think there is a better feeling then pulling over the Parker bridge over the river.

KROOZIN
05-10-2005, 08:48 AM
I wish more people didn't like it!
Then it wouldn't be so damn crowded all the time :mad:

welk2party
05-10-2005, 08:58 AM
I would have tell someone that if they are not having fun to figure out what will make them happy for themselves and then do it. Want to go home...call someone to ick you up, call a cab or something. What could possibly be so different about your idea of the lake and what goes on in your mind then what you actually see?

goneboatin
05-10-2005, 09:41 AM
We invited another family to go with us to spend a 3 day weekend with us, they even brought their SeaDoos.
The first day was cool, we played around on the Parker strip all day.
The next day we went to Havasu, launched at the Springs, they brought their lake lice that day. I wanted to take a run up to the gorge and pull the kids in the tube. They wanted to find a cove and hang out. We spent like 2 hours trying to find a spot that had a beach. Once we got settled another hour later, buzzed the kids on the lice, we piled into the boat. By the time we made to Thompson Bay their kids were complaining that they wanted to go back to the hotel (Bluewater has a cheezy water slide). At about 2:30 I headed back.
The next day when we met to have breakfast, they were all packed and ready to leave. Their excuse was, being out in the sun all day, it was too hot for his wife and daughter.
They ate all our food and had all our drinks, eventhough they brought their own. That day without them was pure heaven - no bitching.
What did they do the next year? Buy a boat!
Go figure. :confused:

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 10:32 AM
No.
I have never met anyone who didn't enjoy both the lake and the boat.
:confused:

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Did I ever share the story of the time I stayed at RiverDave's place?

WYRD
05-10-2005, 10:33 AM
I wish you guys would stop picking on my chick............................I almost got lucky until you ran her off :2purples:

NuckinFutz
05-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Several years back we took a couple with us to one of the first Poker Runs. I was never so glad to get rid of a couple people in my life when we got home. The bitching by the other lady was non stop, she complained about the prices of everything we ate, the gas we bought, the motel rooms etc. We stayed at the Nautical and went out one night to eat, we returned and she was pissed as hell at the motel because she'd left the balcony door open a little while we were out with a light on in the room and the room was filled with gnats. She said it was the motels fault! We didn't eat one good meal according to her the entire trip, Shuegrues included. To top it off she came up short on cash and we had to loan them money to finish the trip after she lost her wallet and wouldn't let him have any of the cash to put in his. Needless to say the invite hasn't went there way ever again.

Sleek-Jet
05-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Did I ever share the story of the time I stayed at RiverDave's place?
No... but I've seen the pictures... :D

KACHINA KEN
05-10-2005, 11:30 AM
I had a friend that just took off also, turns out it was social anxiety, she was actually on meds and didnt have any so she got freaked out.
If you have never been to Havasu it is a lot to take in at once, agreed?

IN2-IN2MX
05-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Oooh, sorry Melissa...that sucks.
My best friend Jenny is so NOT a river person. Sometimes she says "why don't you guys invite me to the river?" Um, hello. She has a heart attack after being in the water for 20 minutes..."it's too hot, it's too sunny, the water is icky, do you think there's something in the water that's gonna get me?, SLOW DOWN!!!! (when we're pulling her on the tube at 2 MPH)" I love her to death but I would never take her on a full day on the boat...she'd die or I'd kill her. About the best we can do with her is put her on the boat when we go to Buena Vista because then she can jump off anytime. :p

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 11:32 AM
If you have never been to Havasu it is a lot to take in at once, agreed?
No question. :cool:
I know wouldn't go to Havasu without meds. :)

Jbb
05-10-2005, 11:35 AM
No question. :cool:
I know wouldn't go to Havasu without meds. :)
You cant make it from the bedroom to the shitter without meds....lol.. :D

Huckleberry
05-10-2005, 11:36 AM
At least ya know who to ask to baby sit your dogs or cats while your at the river this summer! :D

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 11:37 AM
You cant make it from the bedroom to the shitter without meds....lol.. :D
I've got end stage Elvis syndrome.

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 11:58 AM
I had a friend that just took off also, turns out it was social anxiety, she was actually on meds and didnt have any so she got freaked out.
It seems to me that if someone is on overload and can't cope, for any reason, that's a totally different situation than someone who ruins your weekend because they aren't having the time of their life and they want you to know it.
We've all done things we didn't enjoy. Those of us who are adults just suck it up, do the best we can, and try to learned from the experience without ruining other people's fun.
I hope you are patient with this woman and try to help her feel better about it, if she is embarrassed. Maybe you could take her out at a less hectic time and see if she enjoys it when the freak show is on a lower setting? At the very least, try to find a spot a little way from Frenchie so at least she's not exposed to that. :D

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 12:27 PM
I wish you guys would stop picking on my chick............................I almost got lucky until you ran her off :2purples:
Sorry Shane.......but I think you had a part in running her off!!! Especially b/c of the message you left for E4L that she heard....saying how you were pissed she wasn't giving it up!!! Oh and your toliet mouth!!! :hammer2: I mean really how many times can you say the F-word in a 3 minute message?? LOL....... :wink:

MAINEVENT
05-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Yup i did it once and never ever again will I invite anyone to go with nor say "you should go to the river its so much fun" <-------I will never say that again :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 12:30 PM
... Oh and your toliet mouth!!! :hammer2: I mean really how many times can you say the F-word in a 3 minute message?? LOL....... :wink:
I love profanity! http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I look forward to hanging out with you Shane. :cool:

lucky
05-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Sorry Shane.......but I think you had a part in running her off!!! Especially b/c of the message you left for E4L that she heard....saying how you were pissed she wasn't giving it up!!! Oh and your toliet mouth!!! :hammer2: I mean really how many times can you say the F-word in a 3 minute message?? LOL....... :wink:
at least 180 times if your a trucker :cool: :crossx:

WYRD
05-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Well SHEIT HOWDY the BIATCH wouldn't give up the AZZ so I had to put her in her FAWKIN place ya know :wink: :wink:

WYRD
05-10-2005, 12:33 PM
I love profanity! http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I look forward to hanging out with you Shane. :cool:
It seems to be the only thing that gets a womans attention anymore :D :D

lucky
05-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Well SHEIT HOWDY the BIATCH wouldn't give up the AZZ so I had to put her in her FAWKIN place ya know :wink: :wink:
a man whom also attended the four f club -- find em feel em **** em forget em :eek:
i always failed that class when it came to the last part -- dooooopppppp e

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Yeah you put her in a rental car back to TURLOCK....
"My kids party....but not like this" HAHAHAA

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Yup i did it once and never ever again will I invite anyone to go with nor say "you should go to the river its so much fun" <-------I will never say that again :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)
I have a few friends that have never been.....It is hard to determine if they would like it or not.... One rule I have...i dont take HighMaintenace bitches.....that take three hours to get ready in the morning...just to sit on the lake!! :hammerhea

MAINEVENT
05-10-2005, 12:48 PM
I have a few friends that have never been.....It is hard to determine if they would like it or not.... One rule I have...i dont take HighMaintenace bitches.....that take three hours to get ready in the morning...just to sit on the lake!! :hammerhea
I would never "Take someone in My car" if they ask or say they want to go tell them when you will be out their and where to get a room and say we can hang out just call me this way if they are unhappy or whatever they can drive their own ass home and you dont have to listen to it :wink: Much easier for you that you enjoy being their.....

MAINEVENT
05-10-2005, 12:50 PM
...i dont take HighMaintenace bitches.....that take three hours to get ready in the morning.. :hammerhea
Hey was'nt it YOU :jawdrop: that had a SHIT LOAD OF BAGS IN SB :hammer2: :hammer2: ;) HighMaintenance :sleeping: LOL

Tom Brown
05-10-2005, 12:50 PM
.... One rule I have...i dont take HighMaintenace bitches.....that take three hours to get ready in the morning...just to sit on the lake!! :hammerhea
You gots ta show dem bitches who's boss, girlfriend.
Heat up a wire coat hanger with your lighter and handle the problem. :cool:

HYPNAUTIC
05-10-2005, 12:54 PM
bro and sis in-law are like that. we took them to mohave last year. they brought there lake lice and hated the whole trip. worst yet my wife and i felt sorry for them. we felt bad they werent having a good time. the group we hung with had about 25 people in it, and they could find anybody to talk to besides us the whole trip. they told us they like pyramid and elsinore better!!? THAT EXPLAINES EVERYTHING!!!
We like to ask them to go with to Havasu with us because we know she (sis in-law) refuses to go there. She is always saying how dangerous it is, people are always dying there etc... i think she does like it because she FAT (and getting fatter) and he likes to watch the other girlies!!!

WYRD
05-10-2005, 12:55 PM
RING RING: "Hello Pot this is Kettle ................ Guess what? You are black!"
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_14_1.gif

Biglue
05-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Just last month on a trip to Laughlin, I had the sister in law's sorry excuse for a man boyfriend ruin my our weekend. First off we find a cool cove to chill at and as I was cracking open the first cold one he tells me he has to drop one. So I had to drive the dude back to the marina so he can take a crap. The dude actually drove back to the riverside where we were staying to handle his business. He paged me when he was back at the dock. I took my f'n time about going back to get him, which by the way I almost didn't but the wifey-pooh was starting to talk some sence to me. Later on that night we hung out at the loosers lounge and partied and gambled the night away and the dude was "sooo sick" as he put it the next morning on out way to Havi. The dude didn't help with launching and retreiving the boat. We were at the sandbar and the boat had to be pushed out so we could be on our way. He had his ass parked on it that whole time. I told him to push us off and his response was "I'm not getting in that water, it's too cold". This dude was an inch closer to being an anchor at this point. We chilled in the channel and he was under a f'n tree because of the hang over. What a little bitch. Even my kid brother was out there chilling with me checking out the scenery, he's 15. The kicker was him saying at the end of the trip that he couldn't wait to do it again. My wife just literally stopped and and focused on what it was I was going to say. I decided to shut up since we were soon on our way home.

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Hey was'nt it YOU :jawdrop: that had a SHIT LOAD OF BAGS IN SB :hammer2: :hammer2: ;) HighMaintenance :sleeping: LOL
Ok....I may bring a lot of crap....u have to be ready for anything that comes up!! :p BUT I most definatly DO NOT take three hours to get ready!! Nor have to "do my hair" for the lake!!! SO THERE Mainevent!! hahaha....lol :rollside:

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:07 PM
RING RING: "Hello Pot this is Kettle ................ Guess what? You are black!"
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_14_1.gif
As for you buddy........well I wont even go there!!! :D

djunkie
05-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Dam Barbie did you bring my girlfriend to the river with you guys. Sounds like you did. She's blonde and bitches alot. Gotta be her. LOL!!!!! At least she sure did bitch alot the poker run weekend.

Krazy K
05-10-2005, 02:21 PM
I never had a person that didn't enjoy it, but I did invite a person out who made it miserable for me.
Me, my best friend, and cousin and her husband wanted to go out. My best friend asked if he could bring his bro-in-law "He has a boat!" So, I said yes. A 17" Tahiti with a V6 whacker on the back. According to him, I couldn't do anything right. Blah, blah blah. We are getting ready to leave and we pull the boat out and one of the bunks decide to break. He made seem like my fault. I didn't get up in this guys face because he was about twice my size. After that trip, I told my best friend, no more unless I've met them before. Come to find out later, he was bi-polar and was abusing his meds at that time!!

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Dam Barbie did you bring my girlfriend to the river with you guys. Sounds like you did. She's blonde and bitches alot. Gotta be her. LOL!!!!! At least she sure did bitch alot the poker run weekend.
How can you date someone like that if you go to the river a lot? Unless you don't go that often? I just ignore the girls that complain...and leave them behind when they take a long time to get ready.... BYE...

djunkie
05-10-2005, 02:35 PM
How can you date someone like that if you go to the river a lot? Unless you don't go that often? I just ignore the girls that complain...and leave them behind when they take a long time to get ready.... BYE...
Well she has been good about it up until last weekend. Now I think I may a single man again soon if she doesn't shape up. I wish I had someone to take me to the river, let me stay at their house, take me in their boat, and never have to take a penny out of my pocket. :idea: HMMMMM!!!!!!! Must be nice

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Well she has been good about it up until last weekend. Now I think I may a single man again soon if she doesn't shape up. I wish I had someone to take me to the river, let me stay at their house, take me in their boat, and never have to take a penny out of my pocket. :idea: HMMMMM!!!!!!! Must be nice
Have you been with her for a long time?

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Is that your ass on WYRD's avitar?

dmontzsta
05-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Funny to see this thread, I am still pissed about my last time at the river. My brother in law (6'2" 275lbs) complained the entire time.
"It is f'in hot here"
"I am sweating"
"Why do I have to ride with other people, I dont know them"
"We dont need to carry the ice chest, chairs and tarp to the beach"
"Its f'in boring"
My son doesnt even complain that much. Like I tell my dad, the water is only for certain people.

djunkie
05-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Have you been with her for a long time?
Off and on for 3 years. But I never used to bring her to the river much. Usually went down with my friends. Now she wants to start going more but I'm having second thoughts about that sh1t.

Nord
05-10-2005, 02:45 PM
I hate the river.......you blow all of your money on a boat to park it and drink :cool: WTF Where is the fun in that???? :D :D :D :D :D :D

djunkie
05-10-2005, 02:46 PM
I hate the river.......you blow all of your money on a boat to park it and drink :cool: WTF Where is the fun in that???? :D :D :D :D :D :D
Until you go without a boat then you wish you still had it. :D

WYRD
05-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Maybe your a beach person :crossx: :crossx:

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Oh come on JP....like I have an ass that small... :rolleyes: I wish I did! hahahaa..lol

WYRD
05-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Does it look familar? :devil: It isn't barbies just a random name less internet biatch :p :p

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Do you need a new girlfriend??? hahaha...j/k :D

Nord
05-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Oh come on JP....like I have an ass that small... :rolleyes: I wish I did! hahahaa..lol
You used to :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D

djunkie
05-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Do you need a new girlfriend??? hahaha...j/k :D
That depends if you are single :wink:

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Nord always asks...."Why are we here?" "I really don't undesrtand why sitting around talking with your friends with beautifull scenery, drinking a few cocktails...and looking at half naked people is fun?" :confused: "It is just too rowdy!" :hammer2:

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:53 PM
You used to :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D
OUCH!!! :frown: Yeah..when was the last time we hung out??? BEEEAATCHH

Nord
05-10-2005, 02:54 PM
OUCH!!! :frown: Yeah..when was the last time we hung out??? BEEEAATCHH
Soon enough, I'll be out very soon, where you going for memorial Hot Pants??

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:55 PM
That depends if you are single :wink:
u must not read the boards very much :rolleyes:

djunkie
05-10-2005, 02:55 PM
u must not read the boards very much :rolleyes:
I do. I just can't keep up with all the Barbi stories. :D

Nord
05-10-2005, 02:56 PM
They don't get anymore single than Barbigirl :wink:

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Soon enough, I'll be out very soon, where you going for memorial Hot Pants??
I will be in Parker :p

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 02:58 PM
I do. I just can't keep up with all the Barbi stories. :D
U can't....how do you think I feel..... :rolleyes: hahaa

djunkie
They don't get anymore single than Barbigirl :wink:
Ya I know. We already had this conversation one time in another thread. From the way it sounds she's probably the only girl that I could not keep up with. :D

Nord
Where you staying??

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 03:14 PM

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 03:16 PM

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Tell me if one of these does not look like that
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cf28b3127cce9c0f9d6641f000000016108BZt3DRq2aI
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar10427_14.gif
omg.....I forgot about that pic!! hahahaa.....but really it is not me in his avatar!! No one has that picture.....except you.. lol

djunkie
05-10-2005, 03:24 PM
And, now, everybody that knows how to right click. :D
yup...LOL :D

Nord
05-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Hey Barbi, I have some good pics of you at the sandbar on a pole............want to see?????

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey Barbi, I have some good pics of you at the sandbar on a pole............want to see?????
sorry about that :squiggle:

Kilrtoy
05-10-2005, 03:33 PM
I was out at OP6 last year at Mohave with a few friends. One woman that was with us complained the entire time. The kicker was when I asked her to get me a beer while I was on the swim step. She said she was tired. I asked her again and she refused. By the way, it was also my birthday. The entire weekend she did nothing but complain and somehow when work was required at the house or on the boat she was not feeling well. The Hooter Sleds were there and couldn't believe what they were hearing.
I kept it quiet at the time but when we hit the docks later I told her that I did not ask her for anything, anything the entire weekend except to hand me a beer. She said she just needs to find another boat to go on. Later....Needless to say she will never be on my boat again or visit my house. Selfish people....who needs them around.
This past year I have cut a lot of the people out of my life that always seem to be getting along with really no effort or money being pitched in. I am not saying that I invite people and EXPECT them to pitch in but over a period of time a pattern sets in. F THAT! Life isn't free and I am generous to a point. When I get to that point I am done with them.
DUDE, So Frenchie would not get you a beer

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I was out at OP6 last year at Mohave with a few friends. One woman that was with us complained the entire time. The kicker was when I asked her to get me a beer while I was on the swim step. She said she was tired. I asked her again and she refused. By the way, it was also my birthday. The entire weekend she did nothing but complain and somehow when work was required at the house or on the boat she was not feeling well. The Hooter Sleds were there and couldn't believe what they were hearing.
I kept it quiet at the time but when we hit the docks later I told her that I did not ask her for anything, anything the entire weekend except to hand me a beer. She said she just needs to find another boat to go on. Later....Needless to say she will never be on my boat again or visit my house. Selfish people....who needs them around.
This past year I have cut a lot of the people out of my life that always seem to be getting along with really no effort or money being pitched in. I am not saying that I invite people and EXPECT them to pitch in but over a period of time a pattern sets in. F THAT! Life isn't free and I am generous to a point. When I get to that point I am done with them.
bro.. your hanging out with the wrong crowd..

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Ok this thread is taking a BAD turn!!! Back to talking about how high maintanence people suck at the river..... :rollside:

fourspeednup
05-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Ok this thread is taking a BAD turn!!! Back to talking about how high maintanence people suck at the river..... :rollside:
Well that sucks....I was just uploading my barbi ass pics for some comparison :D

Kilrtoy
05-10-2005, 03:39 PM
high maintanence people suck at the river..... :rollside:
So I have heard about you :D

jdf
05-10-2005, 04:13 PM
i thought she is low main. type you know pass out in the sand type

XtrmWakeborder
05-10-2005, 04:18 PM
God i can't believe anyone not havin fun at the river! I really hope my new g/f likes it this summer "shes never been." She is also a beach person....hmm i hope she likes both.

WYRD
05-10-2005, 04:18 PM
News travels fast, even people in Texas have her figured out :crossx:

jdf
05-10-2005, 04:26 PM
we had a buddy come to the lake and for the first ten min . bitching was all he did and on the 11 min told him to all his a$$ away

uvindex
05-10-2005, 04:28 PM
My ex-GF and I brought one of her girlfriends along one time to Havasu. All the friend did all weekend was whine, "It's hot, it's hot, it's hot." Whenever I'd tell her to jump in the water if she was so hot she wouldn't -- but she did keep saying "it's hot."
Never invited her ass again, but I did get a nice wooden plaque made for the Havasu house after that weekend -- it says, "No whining" and I make sure every new guest sees it. :p

Sane Asylum
05-10-2005, 05:25 PM
was she fat? :jawdrop:
:D I'm glad I wasn't drinking milk just now......

Eliminator 4 Life
05-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Im gonna give you a count on that tonight barbie ha ha :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Hmm I know someone that takes along time to get ready come on Felicia :p

Eliminator 4 Life
05-10-2005, 07:00 PM
exactly JP that is not her ass that ass belongs to some hot little blonde river ----- :D

Aquaholic502
05-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Everyone with us at the eliminator ragatta had fun but the night of the dinner my friend and his girlfriend wanted to leave because they were too burnt out from drinking all day. They ended up walking back to the hotel but it made me feel bad because I wanted to stay and made them walk. Not quite the same but.... Oh, you had me on that post w-hore think barbi.

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Felicia is a little slow...that is why I make her shower first!!

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Everyone with us at the eliminator ragatta had fun but the night of the dinner my friend and his girlfriend wanted to leave because they were too burnt out from drinking all day. They ended up walking back to the hotel but it made me feel bad because I wanted to stay and made them walk. Not quite the same but.... Oh, you had me on that post w-hore think barbi.
Hey Aqua it was cool to meet you!! Was your girlfriend the one in the hat? She was a sweetheart!! U should really work on that post count....I hit 2,000 today....no one noticed... :frown: hahaha.... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
05-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Low blow there K...
DID you not get the memo .......
MAY=Its rag on frenchie month

Aquaholic502
05-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey Aqua it was cool to meet you!! Was your girlfriend the one in the hat? She was a sweetheart!! U should really work on that post count....I hit 2,000 today....no one noticed... :frown: hahaha.... :rollside:
Im not sure if my wife had the hat on then or not. I know its not hers though. It was great to meet you too and I will work on my posts more ok. Good job at hitting 2000 you should throw a party and do that for every thousand posts. We had so much fun there that we are going to plan another trip soon even though it takes 8 hours to get there.

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 07:53 PM
Im not sure if my wife had the hat on then or not. I know its not hers though. It was great to meet you too and I will work on my posts more ok. Good job at hitting 2000 you should throw a party and do that for every thousand posts. We had so much fun there that we are going to plan another trip soon even though it takes 8 hours to get there.
8 hours.... :eek: man.....Naci must look pretty nice after that drive!! Let us know next time you go to Havasu....would love to meet up!! :)

Aquaholic502
05-10-2005, 07:56 PM
8 hours.... :eek: man.....Naci must look pretty nice after that drive!! Let us know next time you go to Havasu....would love to meet up!! :)
Sounds good, we will have to stay longer next time so we have more time to party. One couple with us had to go to work on monday thats why we left so soon.

TCHB
05-10-2005, 08:20 PM
This is a great thread and true. We have to many stories but one thing is now my wife and go and have a great time. We got tired of playing hosts to guests that are not boat people.
Our next door neighbors went a couple of years ago when we were in Parker and the women would not touch the water or ride in the boat. We had a dock in front of the house and she would not even go sit on it. They lasted about 12 hours total time.

ShowSumSkin
05-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Hey Felipe be nice :mad:

PHOTOGLOU
05-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Was she cute

ShowSumSkin
05-10-2005, 10:00 PM
As for this weekend, I have never met anyone that b**ches so much!!! I hate going to the river with people who complain that much, your there to relax right? I mean who can complain when you're with the person who won the M FAG P award, she'll make you famous!! Anyone who doesn't enjoy the river is just sick in the head! :)

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Was she cute
Believe me me PG....u did not want a peice of this....u would have sent her packing in 2 minutes!!!

ShowSumSkin
05-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Was she cute
Hell no...and she liked to wear shorts that went down to her knees... I think that should have been our first clue :confused:

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 10:03 PM
I mean who can complain when you're with the person who won the M FAG P award, she'll make you famous!! :)
I was thinking the same thing... :rolleyes: lol...

WYRD
05-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Hell no...and she liked to wear shorts that went down to her knees... I think that should have been our first clue :confused:
Hey don't be hatin I thought she was HOT you are just jealous :2purples:

ShowSumSkin
05-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey don't be hatin I thought she was HOT you are just jealous :2purples:
I yeah I forgot you wanted to run her...my bad. Jealous? Have you looked at me lately?

PHOTOGLOU
05-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Let me know when they reach her ankles :devil:

barbigrl
05-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I yeah I forgot you wanted to run her...my bad. Jealous? Have you looked at me lately?
that's hot....

WYRD
05-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Let me know when they reach her ankles :devil:
She was able to grab her ankles does that count Jay :idea: :D

barbigrl
05-11-2005, 10:54 AM
She was able to grab her ankles does that count Jay :idea: :D
U are one sick individual.... :notam:

WYRD
05-11-2005, 11:16 AM
U are one sick individual.... :notam:
Two tits and a heartbeat.......................heartbeat optional :2purples:

barbigrl
05-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Two tits and a heartbeat.......................heartbeat optional :2purples:
After I saw the chicks you were chasing after this weekend...I belive it!! :jawdrop:

JackieV
05-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend...that's really too bad. Was she pissed at you for staying another day? Is that why she left in a rental? Are you two friends still? I haven't read the whole thread so that's why I'm asking a trillion questions!!!! LOL

HCS
05-11-2005, 01:48 PM
This girl I met one time said she loved boating. We started dating and getting to know each other. Now I'm a HARDCORE boater. I made this very clear to her, I told her my #1 favorite thing to do was waterski. She said "great" I like boating.
That being said. Well we ended up getting married. So one summer (about a year after we were married) we were out for the day in the boats. I noticed something wrong, she was not having a good time. So, when we got back from a long hot day in the sun, she says to me. I hate boating and do not ever want to go again. So we get in this big argument about boating. Well it turned out that she never had been out on boats before and basically lied because she said she thought she liked me. So once again I explain that boating was my lifestyle. Guess what? Relationship over. We got divorced. :D Now, that's how much I like boating. I don't know about anyone else.
Put up! Or shut up!

djunkie
05-11-2005, 01:51 PM
This girl I met one time said she loved boating. We started dating and getting to know each other. Now I'm a HARDCORE boater. I made this very clear to her, I told her my #1 favorite thing to do was waterski. She said "great" I like boating.
That being said. Well we ended up getting married. So one summer (about a year after we were married) we were out for the day in the boats. I noticed something wrong, she was not having a good time. So, when we got back from a long hot day in the sun, she says to me. I hate boating and do not ever want to go again. So we get in this big argument about boating. Well it turned out that she never had been out on boats before and basically lied because she said she thought she liked me. So once again I explain that boating was my lifestyle. Guess what? Relationship over. We got divorced. :D Now, that's how much I like boating. I don't know about anyone else.
Put up! Or shut up!
I think he's got you beat with that one Barbi. Kinda going throught the same right now. But at least I'm not married. And yes the girl will go before the boat will.

JackieV
05-11-2005, 01:54 PM
News travels fast, even people in Texas have her figured out :crossx:
Yeah and in some place called Turlock too...weird but news travels fast. :D

barbigrl
05-11-2005, 02:24 PM
I think he's got you beat with that one Barbi. Kinda going throught the same right now. But at least I'm not married. And yes the girl will go before the boat will.
I won't date people that don't go to the river... My last two boyfriends were into it too...except the last one just liked to sit on Canyon Lake with all his snobby ass friends...needless to say I ended it. :yuk:

barbigrl
05-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend...that's really too bad. Was she pissed at you for staying another day? Is that why she left in a rental? Are you two friends still? I haven't read the whole thread so that's why I'm asking a trillion questions!!!! LOL
Actually she was not my friend....she was Rob's Dad's girl. Some random he met and decided to bring her....needless to say I dont think they are going to date anymore. WYRD thought she was hot though and was trying to take her off his hands...I think that freaked her out to.... :D :D

JackieV
05-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Actually she was not my friend....she was Rob's Dad's girl. Some random he met and decided to bring her....needless to say I dont think they are going to date anymore. WYRD thought she was hot though and was trying to take her off his hands...I think that freaked her out to.... :D :D
Maybe it was you crazy girls...?

jdf
05-11-2005, 03:08 PM
well when pebble's and i got together i told her i was in to boats.she that was fine cause her x was in to race car's .7 years later we own 6 boats and that all she want's to do have fun at the lake sit and bs and ride around ..so i'm lucky there plus her boat is a whoop ass thing until my v drive is done . bye the way is there more pic's of you on the sand barbi????? :notam: :notam: :notam:

barbigrl
05-11-2005, 03:23 PM
bye the way is there more pic's of you on the sand barbi????? :notam: :notam: :notam:
Sorry to dissapoint you.....but NO!!! :mad: :)

jdf
05-11-2005, 03:25 PM
come on there's got to be more dear

mbrown2
05-11-2005, 03:43 PM
We have had a couple of guests like this...one was a couple.....brother punched him out after hearing enough of his $hit and then bro had to spend a night in jail and pay $150 fine cause the guy wanted the cops called (wuss)...anyway it was worth it and makes for a fun story...after my bro got hauled off, we told them find their own ride home from RR and then we tossed their shit on the street and told them to beat....
Second person....she was a b i a t c h.....fed her a couple roadrapers....she stopped bitching and passed out soon after, drove up river near our place, poured her onto the dock, continued on partying and never looked back....she must have left.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-11-2005, 07:30 PM
After I saw the chicks you were chasing after this weekend...I belive it!! :jawdrop:
Dont be hattin :hammer2:

HCS
05-11-2005, 09:09 PM
We have had a couple of guests like this...one was a couple.....brother punched him out after hearing enough of his $hit and then bro had to spend a night in jail and pay $150 fine cause the guy wanted the cops called (wuss)...anyway it was worth it and makes for a fun story...after my bro got hauled off, we told them find their own ride home from RR and then we tossed their shit on the street and told them to beat....
Second person....she was a b i a t c h.....fed her a couple roadrapers....she stopped bitching and passed out soon after, drove up river near our place, poured her onto the dock, continued on partying and never looked back....she must have left.
You didn't leave any of them floating in an intertube did ya? :idea:
Might ask Boatcop.

JackieV
05-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by barbigrl
After I saw the chicks you were chasing after this weekend...I belive it!!
Dont be hattin :hammer2:
Yeah, what do you expect him to go for, after all have you heard where he lives?
J/K E4L I still luv ya! Ya little smart ass you!

MudPumper
05-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Try taking somebody to Glamis that has never been before. Nothing but Sun, Sand, and Beer as far as the eye can see. Paradise for some, Hell for those that just don't understand. :boxed:

JackieV
05-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Try taking somebody to Glamis that has never been before. Nothing but Sun, Sand, and Beer as far as the eye can see. Paradise for some, Hell for those that just don't understand. :boxed:
The only thing I don't like about Glamis from the past, is going to take a shower at that sick shower stall and store they have there. And having to pay $7 too! :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by barbigrl
After I saw the chicks you were chasing after this weekend...I belive it!!
Yeah, what do you expect him to go for, after all have you heard where he lives?
J/K E4L I still luv ya! Ya little smart ass you!
Well I was sticking up for Shane come on now :mad:

WYRD
05-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Well I was sticking up for Shane come on now :mad:
Well that should teach you to stand up for the underdog :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Well I was hoping I could put my other hand in that pic on that a$$$$

TheLurker
05-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Felicia is a little slow...that is why I make her shower first!!
Well if you want to speed things up, It would be faster if you both showered at the same time. :D :smile: :rollside:

TheLurker
05-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Believe me me PG....u did not want a peice of this....u would have sent her packing in 2 minutes!!!
Ya but he might have had a smile on his face too :rollside:

JackieV
05-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Well I was hoping I could put my other hand in that pic on that a$$$$
That pic is not my asS so you'll have to wait until this weekend to do so. ;)