PDA

View Full Version : Havasu...May 20-22...Who's going?

Big Bear
05-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Finally!! My first trip of the season! Better late than never. :D
I have been looking forward to meeting alot of you folks from the boards. Outside of Kilrtoy, Photoglou, and Shaken not Stirred I would not recognize anyone. My boat (see avatar) is 28ft Advantage, name on side is Liquid ASSet. We will be 4 guys :yuk: myself, 2 cousins and my son. If you see me and have a chance, introduce yourselves so I know who is who on the water.
So who is going, where besides the channel might I run into some of you? We are there about noon Friday and staying at the London Bridge Resort.
Man, I cant wait!!! :D :D
Looking forward to meeting some of you!!

Todd969
05-10-2005, 08:43 AM
I'll be there and look for ya.

Bre
05-10-2005, 09:19 AM
I would like to go.. but not sure yet if I am gonna be there.

LHC30Victory
05-10-2005, 09:20 AM
I will be out that weekend, getting son moved there to work with Aaron :idea:
He'll be working, I'll be boating :D :D

Havasu Luvr
05-10-2005, 09:25 AM
I'll be there with a few girls.....(dam the bad luck :hammerhea )

phuggit
05-10-2005, 09:46 AM
:) Us too. Or should I say three.

Big Bear
05-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Hey Havasu Luvr, I'll trade my bad luck (boat load of guys) for your bad luck, antime!! :D :D :D
Say Hi if you see me so I can at least see what a boat full of chicks looks like!! :hammerhea

WATER VIXEN
05-10-2005, 09:56 AM
ChumpChange and I will be there with a lot of people...about 20 coming along with us this weekend but there will be lots of kids so we'll be lyin low...ie. not in the channel or at the sandbar.

Havasu Luvr
05-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Hey Curtis....Glad you got that right (ie..the 3 of you) :p Congradulations on the phuggitjr :redface:
Big Bear, I'll look for ya but I must decline the "Switch"...my middle name is "Bad Luck". Got a cold one waiting for ya...

Big Bear
05-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Man, I would lose faith in you if you switched your crew for mine. It would take a hell of a lot of cold ones and a sudden onset of blindness for you to make that switch. :messedup:

Boozer
05-10-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm trying to make it out that weekend but my schedule is pretty unpredictable this early on to say for certain if I am going to make it out. I am going to do my best to make it though. I need to get some seat time in the boat.

dicudmore
05-10-2005, 10:53 AM
I plan to be out there :wink:

Big Bear
05-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey Dicudmore, Simi Valley huh? Where bouts are you? I'm a bit past the south end of Sycamore at the edge of the hills. I'll look for your Cheetah. I sure hope they have not screwed up the channel by then.
Hope to see you out there!! :D

bunny 166
05-10-2005, 01:16 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_0079_2_.JPG
We won't be able to make it that weekend, but here we are (the referees) in between the Kilr's and Mr. and Mrs. Scube Steve. Have fun and be safe!! Maybe we'll catch you Memorial day.... :smile: :smile:

dicudmore
05-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey Dicudmore, Simi Valley huh? Where bouts are you? I'm a bit past the south end of Sycamore at the edge of the hills. I'll look for your Cheetah. I sure hope they have not screwed up the channel by then.
Hope to see you out there!! :D
used to live off of Tapo st kinda across from the Treehouse... now in the apartments by the train station (LA ave and Stearns)

my21advantage
05-10-2005, 02:27 PM
I'll be there that weekend, stop by and have a drink.
Look for this - http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157P1210082-med.jpg

Big Bear
05-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Ah the Treehouse! :idea:
My first ever visit to Simi, 8 1/2 years ago, my buddy takes me there and I meet my wife to be. Nice history! :D
Thanks Bunny! I wish I could make it Mem. Day but family obligations wont allow. You guys look like you have alot of fun together.
I'm one up on Miguel with the Vettes but I dont want to get next to that baddass DCB and let him get even. :D ...WTF, that wouldn't be even, he would be a lap or two up on me :jawdrop:
Hope to meet all of you soon!! :D

Big Bear
05-10-2005, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=my21advantage]I'll be there that weekend, stop by and have a drink.
I should print pics of the boats I will be looking for :D
The crew with me looks a bit like the tombstone boys in your sig. We should not be hard to spot.
I'll probably have to keep them leashed to my boat. None of them have ever been to Havasu :jawdrop:

my21advantage
05-10-2005, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=my21advantage]I'll be there that weekend, stop by and have a drink.
I should print pics of the boats I will be looking for :D
The crew with me looks a bit like the tombstone boys in your sig. We should not be hard to spot.
I'll probably have to keep them leashed to my boat. None of them have ever been to Havasu :jawdrop:
So will I, that is have a pack of wild wolves, just look for the DCB...LOL

Big Bear
05-11-2005, 04:17 PM
We could get our crews shock collars like in the beer commercials. Zap em if they try to jump ship to a boat load of chicks. :D
Hell if I see a boat load of Babes, I'm doin the jumping!!! :devil:

my21advantage
05-11-2005, 11:52 PM
We could get our crews shock collars like in the beer commercials. Zap em if they try to jump ship to a boat load of chicks. :D
Hell if I see a boat load of Babes, I'm doin the jumping!!! :devil:
Get them the shock collars....less competition for us. :idea:

Danzo
05-11-2005, 11:54 PM
I'll be there too!

my21advantage
05-11-2005, 11:58 PM
I'll be there too!
Sweet, the more the better. Stop by and introduce yourself and maybe stay for a drink.

Big Bear
05-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Where you all gonna be hangin?? Channel, Sandbar, Steamboat??
I think I'll scrap the shock collar idea. Might look like I'm runnin a slave ship. :D
Now that may or may not work to my advantage! :idea:
We are staying at the LBR so might spend alot of time in the channel, give my crew plenty to look at. :2purples: Might be too hung over Sat. AM to go very far. :sleeping:

my21advantage
05-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Probably channel on Friday....
Sat. it's usually Sandbar till late afternoon (once the water level drops) then back to the channel.
Probably make a run to the Springs for a drink or two also.

WYRD
05-12-2005, 09:45 PM
I'll be there with a few girls.....(dam the bad luck :hammerhea )
I will be there on your boat..................you just don't know it yet :devil: :D

Havasu Luvr
05-13-2005, 05:23 AM
I will be there on your boat..................you just don't know it yet :devil: :D
Shane, welcome aboard but you're going to look awefully funny in "DRAG" :supp: since this is my gf trip and her friends from work. ;)

FRENCHIE
05-13-2005, 05:27 AM
we will be doing a Palm SPrings run to out pad out there...and going to Party at.......CLOWNPUNCHERS sprts bar that weekend!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :cool:

WYRD
05-13-2005, 07:43 AM
Shane, welcome aboard but you're going to look awefully funny in "DRAG" :supp: since this is my gf trip and her friends from work. ;)
I only dress up on Friday nights so looks like I will miss out on this one :idea: :D

NOTALENT
05-13-2005, 07:47 AM
That sounds like something he might like :D

WYRD
05-13-2005, 07:51 AM
So you let her have a girls trip that weekend so you can have a guys trip the next weekend right? (Memorial!!!!) :crossx: That is NICE of you :p :p

Havasu Luvr
05-13-2005, 08:31 AM
So you let her have a girls trip that weekend so you can have a guys trip the next weekend right? (Memorial!!!!) :crossx: That is NICE of you :p :p
I wish....MD weekend is a family trip, then the following trip is an adult trip to the Dam Run....then another mens trip in June :rolleyes:
I only dress up on Friday nights so looks like I will miss out on this one
:cry: I was told you are alot of fun ! ! :yuk: j/k Have fun this weekend

WYRD
05-13-2005, 08:34 AM
I wish....MD weekend is a family trip, then the following trip is an adult trip to the Dam Run....then another mens trip in June :rolleyes:
Where are you going for MD? I have my kids too and nothing planned yet :hammerhea :cool:

Havasu Luvr
05-13-2005, 08:40 AM
Where are you going for MD? I have my kids too and nothing planned yet :hammerhea :cool:
Havasu, kick back and watch the drunks (Idiots) and protect my family & boat from them. Are you still heading to Havasu this weekend? getting warm here in the high desert....since I am staying home this weekend might have to take a run to silverwood for a little floatilla.

dicudmore
05-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Havasu, kick back and watch the drunks (Idiots) and protect my family & boat from them. Are you still heading to Havasu this weekend? getting warm here in the high desert....since I am staying home this weekend might have to take a run to silverwood for a little floatilla.
staying home?? that ain't right... drag it out and hang w/us :cool:

Havasu Luvr
05-13-2005, 08:51 AM
staying home?? that ain't right... drag it out and hang w/us :cool:
Dan, I know it ain't right :mad: but I will be going the next 3 weekends.....

dicudmore
05-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Dan, I know it ain't right :mad: but I will be going the next 3 weekends.....
very good then...we'll see ya there :D
um, I think I still owe ya a crescent wrench too :2purples:

WYRD
05-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Yea this is my kids first trip this season and my daughters birthday so they are looking forward to it. I am suprised you are not going this weekend. We need to get some float time put in together this summer should be fun :cool:

Havasu Luvr
05-13-2005, 09:01 AM
very good then...we'll see ya there :D
um, I think I still owe ya a crescent wrench too :2purples:
Dan....to tell you the truth I was going this weekend but had to go buy another cresent wrench and used up all my milk money to buy it so now I can not go to Havasu :lightsabe j/k no worries....just be around when I have problems, just might cash the wrench for a tow :supp:
Yea this is my kids first trip this season and my daughters birthday so they are looking forward to it. I am suprised you are not going this weekend. We need to get some float time put in together this summer should be fun
I agree, either a floatilla in Havasu or local fun @ Silverwood. Enjoy your quality time with your kids. They grow up so fast ! ! !

life's a river
05-13-2005, 09:46 AM
Where you all gonna be hangin?? Channel, Sandbar, Steamboat??
I think I'll scrap the shock collar idea. Might look like I'm runnin a slave ship. :D
Now that may or may not work to my advantage! :idea:
We are staying at the LBR so might spend alot of time in the channel, give my crew plenty to look at. :2purples: Might be too hung over Sat. AM to go very far. :sleeping:
Big Bear, what size is your Advantage? I'll be out there with some friends. Look for us in an off white 27' Advantage open bow.
LAR

WYRD
05-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Big Bear, what size is your Advantage? I'll be out there with some friends. Look for us in an off white 27' Advantage open bow.
LAR
Alright some fellow advantage owners :crossx: :crossx:

life's a river
05-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Alright some fellow advantage owners :crossx: :crossx:
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

WYRD
05-13-2005, 11:15 AM
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
That is a good thing :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2278boat.jpg

life's a river
05-13-2005, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=WhosYoRiverDaddy]That is a good thing :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2278boat.jpg[/QUOTE
Is this your first Advantage?
LAR

Acommanderguy
05-13-2005, 01:35 PM
we'll be there! nautical estates! look for the pink and black commander on the back it says "the italian job" My buddy will have is Malibu!

Big Bear
05-13-2005, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=life's a river]Big Bear, what size is your Advantage? I'll be out there with some friends. Look for us in an off white 27' Advantage open bow.
My Advantage is a 28 ft. Look for me with a motley crew of 3, NOT including myself, of course! :D :D

my21advantage
05-15-2005, 03:40 AM
[QUOTE=life's a river]Big Bear, what size is your Advantage? I'll be out there with some friends. Look for us in an off white 27' Advantage open bow.
My Advantage is a 28 ft. Look for me with a motley crew of 3, NOT including myself, of course! :D :D
See my Crew below....

PHOTOGLOU
05-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Looks like I might be cancelling the poker run in Sacramento this weekend so Havasu's looking good Big Bear it will be good to finally meet you

WYRD
05-16-2005, 09:31 AM
[QUOTE=WhosYoRiverDaddy]That is a good thing :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2278boat.jpg[/QUOTE
Is this your first Advantage?
LAR
Yes but it is nice to have "the advantage" over some people :D good boat I love it

NOTALENT
05-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Yes but it is nice to have "the advantage" over some people :D good boat I love it
Awesome boat especially when loaded with beer and woman :D

nielly
05-16-2005, 10:33 AM
I'll be there picking the options for our new Playcraft Extreme. I'll be an old brown and white Hawiaiian Jet boat "Takin' it Easy" on the back. :rollside:

Mrs. 4-B
05-16-2005, 11:28 AM
The Mr. and I will be there. 4 more days! Looking forward to 107F! Nice and hot just like we like it! :D

Big Bear
05-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey, hope to see you Jay!
Leaving at sunup tomorrow. Stop and say HI if you guys see me! :D

Kilrtoy
05-19-2005, 08:16 PM
Come on BIG GUY...
We need to get our schedules down...
We will be out there the 4th and the 17th of JUNE

Big Bear
05-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Well shiat Miguel.........This ones been planned for months. We will make it happen. You and the Mrs. have a great weekend! :D

CornWater
05-19-2005, 08:32 PM
I'll be there... on the water Saturday and Sunday... anyone doing Red Room this weekend??

PHOTOGLOU
05-19-2005, 09:30 PM
I'll be there... on the water Saturday and Sunday... anyone doing Red Room this weekend??
Yes I am

WYRD
05-19-2005, 09:32 PM
Yes I am
Did you get the boat full with some arm candy Jay?
:idea:

PHOTOGLOU
05-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Did you get the boat full with some arm candy Jay?
:idea:
No not yet You got some sugestions???? :D

WYRD
05-19-2005, 09:42 PM
No not yet You got some sugestions???? :D
If I did trust me I would be right there in Havi with ya this weekend..............Have fun, Be Safe, and for craps sake come back with two engines this time :D

PHOTOGLOU
05-19-2005, 09:51 PM
If I did trust me I would be right there in Havi with ya this weekend..............Have fun, Be Safe, and for craps sake come back with two engines this time :D
Priceless advice