PDA

View Full Version : 2005 RHINO's available NOW

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 01:22 PM
just orderd a 05 rhino from Dave at TOUSLEY in Mn (they just recieved 10). 8499.00 plus shipping($9250.00 deliverd to your door...san diego, or LA area) and will be a few hundrend LESS if we get a few more on a truck coming to so-cal. either call me here at the office or call Dave direct.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135rhino_1.jpg
have to hurry.....they WILL BE GONE!
brian/EVO, and 3DO time to step :D

ADDICTED
05-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Okay I got the okay.. What form of payment? Do they do any financing? Only becuase I have to get rid of a phew toys to make room for a new toy. How soon can we get them? Is ther anything new for 2005?

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Okay I got the okay.. What form of payment? Do they do any financing? Only becuase I have to get rid of a phew toys to make room for a new toy. How soon can we get them? Is ther anything new for 2005?
yes, you can use your credit card or get their Yamaha card. let me check on something...he had an offer posted...

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 01:41 PM
just read on his auction..
0 down, o payments and 0 interest for 90 days with the yamaha card.
daves number is 651-483-8296 have to ask for Dave in Internet sales!
and we need to make sure we all get the discounts, make sure you tell him your with me (toby zachry) and we will get our lower price ;) 1st one was 9250.00 deliverd and he said a few HUNDREND less each for multi-orders....sweet!

ADDICTED
05-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks Toby,
Just left a message for Dave will see how it goes.

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Thanks Toby,
Just left a message for Dave will see how it goes.
We got ours Shawn.. and Im comin for ya :D

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 01:55 PM
cool beans! lets save some $$$$$$$$ buy getting a few out here. ;)

jackpunx
05-10-2005, 02:04 PM
cool beans! lets save some $$$$$$$$ buy getting a few out here. ;)
Get one for Herman.. his CG is all washed up :D

andy01
05-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Seems high....

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Seems high....
call a local dealer and see what they what for them :rolleyes:

andy01
05-10-2005, 03:31 PM
I don't need to........ :)

hot_diggity_dog
05-10-2005, 04:34 PM
just orderd a 05 rhino from Dave at TOUSLEY in Mn (they just recieved 10). 8499.00 plus shipping($9250.00 deliverd to your door...san diego, or LA area) and will be a few hundrend LESS if we get a few more on a truck coming to so-cal. either call me here at the office or call Dave direct.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135rhino_1.jpg
have to hurry.....they WILL BE GONE!
brian/EVO, and 3DO time to step :D
Toby I'm in!!
HDD :smile:

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Toby I'm in!!
if your serious give me a call, or you can call Mr sales dude in Mn direct...my # is 760-638-3810

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Get one for Herman.. his CG is all washed up :D
His Center of Gravity?...hey just because the guy is little over weight in the mid section doesnt mean you need to get nasty now does it?

MAINEVENT
05-10-2005, 05:23 PM
12,500 is a quote i got :rolleyes: :yuk: That is a killer price Toby

WetWillie
05-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Big Talker! :boxed:
Toby I'm in!!

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Hey B-nice "jaws" I dont make the large capital like you. You just get ready to get SPANKED at Glamis this year :hammerhea .....I've been online all day ordering parts :)

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 05:40 PM
I want one of these bad buuuuuuuuuuut.......

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 05:42 PM
I want one of these bad buuuuuuuuuuut.......
but what?.....come on your LOADED!

WetWillie
05-10-2005, 05:45 PM
But its about time for you toooo.. When I first came on HB you were a BIG baller. Now your boatless and rhinoless. So nut up and buy something!
Its gunna be funny to watch you on shore trying to follow us to the sandbar!! :crossx:

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 05:47 PM
what a difference a year makes............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................. What are you doing for Lunch Friday? I'll drive if you buy...In & out in El Cajon sound about right? ;)

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 05:47 PM
but what?.....come on your LOADED!
Trust me I want one but the park where im trying to buy a place at just made a new rule,"NO RHINOS"due to them needing and off road tag.Golf carts ok,but no rhinos.My buddy has one at his place and cant even use it.

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 05:52 PM
But its about time for you toooo.. When I first came on HB you were a BIG baller. Now your boatless and rhinoless. So nut up and buy something!
Its gunna be funny to watch you on shore trying to follow us to the sandbar!! :crossx:
"When I first came on HB you were a BIG baller.".......WHAT ARE YOU BLABing about? I had a fricking DCB starter boat! NOT the big boy F29 with a TCM1200 that you need a SNORKEL rig from the fire department to get high enough, just to clean it on the trailer.......EVEN when you 7'-10" like your GIANT amazon ass...... :) :wink: :)

shadow
05-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Trust me I want one but the park where im trying to buy a place at just made a new rule,"NO RHINOS"due to them needing and off road tag.Golf carts ok,but no rhinos.My buddy has one at his place and cant even use it.
Jrocket,don't you stay at Rio?Take it to dmv in parker and register it as street leagal,put a license plate on it and tell them it's your daily driver. :D

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Jrocket,don't you stay at Rio?Take it to dmv in parker and register it as street leagal,put a license plate on it and tell them it's your daily driver. :D
Think that will work being that Rio is on the Cali side?Id give it a shot but I still have the manager of the Rio saying no Rhino's and all the hassle that will come with it.

shadow
05-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Think that will work being that Rio is on the Cali side?Id give it a shot but I still have the manager of the Rio saying no Rhino's and all the hassle that will come with it.
Probablly gonna need a AZ address,You are welcome to use mine if you go that route.I heard that licensed was the only way they would let them be driven in alot of the parks on the Cal side.I've been out of the loop with the parks down there for awhile so i could be mistaken or the rules may have changed.They do seem to change the rules as they feel ness.Let me know if you need an address.

WetWillie
05-10-2005, 07:33 PM
You will also need a windshield! :rolleyes:

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Probablly gonna need a AZ address,You are welcome to use mine if you go that route.I heard that licensed was the only way they would let them be driven in alot of the parks on the Cal side.I've been out of the loop with the parks down there for awhile so i could be mistaken or the rules may have changed.They do seem to change the rules as they feel ness.Let me know if you need an address.
If i get the ok from the park manager then i will start to think about the Rhino route and making it legal.
Is your old place coming up for sale again?

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 08:08 PM
You will also need a windshield! :rolleyes:
yes.

shadow
05-10-2005, 08:17 PM
If i get the ok from the park manager then i will start to think about the Rhino route and making it legal.
Is your old place coming up for sale again?
Not that i know of :confused:
Good luck if a Rhino is in your future i've got my mind set on one.Now it's just convincing the wife of all the reasons we need one.

Jrocket
05-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Not that i know of :confused:
Good luck if a Rhino is in your future i've got my mind set on one.Now it's just convincing the wife of all the reasons we need one.
Well the wife wants one so Im ok on that end,its the park manager that says no so far....but then again i havent bought a plcae yet so ya never know i might buy a plcae that will allow the Rhino.
Last time i talked to the guy in your old place i thought he said he was going to sell and build a place up in Havasu after the summer was over.Younger guy with a mean ass dog out front of the place!

ADDICTED
05-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Okay Toby Left two messages and haven't got a call back?

TOBTEK
05-11-2005, 08:52 AM
For me or the sales DUDE at the dealership? PM me your number and I'll get him to contact you.
So Far its me, you, and Glen/doggiestyle........anyone else,,,,,JEFF???????

hot_diggity_dog
05-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Shawn my is in the process.
I just got the deal done. Call him back
David Glasman
651-483-8296 ext 104
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
05-11-2005, 09:00 AM
For me or the sales DUDE at the dealership? PM me your number and I'll get him to contact you.
Toby XRated's dad Larry Thyberg is getting at least one and maybe two I think.
1- Toby
1- ADDICTED
1- HDD
2- XRated
:frown: 3DO
HDD

TOBTEK
05-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Toby XRated's dad Larry Thyberg is getting at least one and maybe two I think.
1- Toby
1- ADDICTED
1- HDD
2- XRated
:frown: 3DO
HDD
SWEET! Have you all set it up with dave? Has anyone talked the added discount?

ADDICTED
05-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Sales Dude.
Trying again right now.

hot_diggity_dog
05-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Sales Dude.
Trying again right now.
The added discount will happen, as we have enough on order!
He will fedex you a package first then he will give us the final price and shipping date.
HDD

TOBTEK
05-11-2005, 11:05 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135THE_BOX.jpg
PARTS,PARTS AND MORE PARTS ON ORDER.......WATCH OUT WILLIE!

ADDICTED
05-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Paper work is on its way :rollside:

Reaper1
05-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Addicted - What are you doing with your old cart/keeping it?
It's all about the Louis Vuitton seats and spinners. :cool:

INSman
05-11-2005, 11:29 AM
What's the biggie with these Rhino's ?? Maybe I will buy one if I can get you to return my requests for some of your boat cleaning products !! :supp: :idea: :D

ADDICTED
05-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Addicted - What are you doing with your old cart/keeping it?
It's all about the Louis Vuitton seats and spinners. :cool:
The Girlfriend wont let me get rid of it.
Since she is going to be a major part of the purchase I okayedred paint with LV on the rhino as long as I can get the suspension I want. :cool: .

Bling Bling
05-11-2005, 12:06 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135THE_BOX.jpg
PARTS,PARTS AND MORE PARTS ON ORDER.......WATCH OUT WILLIE!
TOB, don't get your hopes up on this part. You need more power to get the Rhino to go over the speed limiter. I've got one on mine, and on a long straight, you pull the stock ones slightly. Watch out, there's some shit out there people are claiming that works, but belive me it don't. If ya all put bigger tires on the Rhinos, don't forget the clutch up grade. It's key.

jackpunx
05-11-2005, 12:09 PM
TOB, don't get your hopes up on this part. You need more power to get the Rhino to go over the speed limiter. I've got one on mine, and on a long straight, you pull the stock ones slightly. Watch out, there's some shit out there people are claiming that works, but belive me it don't. If ya all put bigger tires on the Rhinos, don't forget the clutch up grade. It's key.
clutch?.. HHMMM.. that sounds like a good idea.. who does it?

TOBTEK
05-11-2005, 01:27 PM
HMMMMMMM, thanks for the heads up. My partner here in the office says he keeps bouncing off the rev limiter. I orderd the 27" tires on 14" wheels and the CDI box, I really dont want loud pipes, ect. Just paint, and big stereo to cruise Glamis this next year.

TOBTEK
05-11-2005, 01:29 PM
What's the biggie with these Rhino's ?? Maybe I will buy one if I can get you to return my requests for some of your boat cleaning products !! :supp: :idea: :D
MAN, im sorry IF you didnt get a return EMAIL! Wetwillie dosn't know it yet....BUT he's taking a few cases out to Havasu next time out to avoid the shipping expenses for you all. I have PACKERFAN's box in my truck now and its going to be 42.00 for shipping 4 gallons :cry: ....what a rip off!

Blown Lavey
05-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Well the wife wants one so Im ok on that end,its the park manager that says no so far....but then again i havent bought a plcae yet so ya never know i might buy a plcae that will allow the Rhino.
Last time i talked to the guy in your old place i thought he said he was going to sell and build a place up in Havasu after the summer was over.Younger guy with a mean ass dog out front of the place!
No mean ass dog :D he would rather lick yah for treats than bite yah :rolleyes: , just keeps the trailer umm.. I fall in this category away from the Lavey. As far as the place will be for sale next season at the good guy price as well, plus upgrades.
Toby left you a message we are in for the Rhino as well. spoke with the dealer today. He wants to deliver them all to you..? What about a stop in the I.E like Gibson, I know they have a loading dock there :sqeyes:
Rons supposed to be in on this deal as well?

INSman
05-11-2005, 09:14 PM
MAN, im sorry IF you didnt get a return EMAIL! Wetwillie dosn't know it yet....BUT he's taking a few cases out to Havasu next time out to avoid the shipping expenses for you all. I have PACKERFAN's box in my truck now and its going to be 42.00 for shipping 4 gallons :cry: ....what a rip off!
Toby, I live in So Cal.. Can you just ship to me direct or when can I p/u in Havasu, Memorial weekend ??
Blane

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2005, 04:02 AM
No mean ass dog :D he would rather lick yah for treats than bite yah :rolleyes: , just keeps the trailer umm.. I fall in this category away from the Lavey. As far as the place will be for sale next season at the good guy price as well, plus upgrades.
Toby left you a message we are in for the Rhino as well. spoke with the dealer today. He wants to deliver them all to you..? What about a stop in the I.E like Gibson, I know they have a loading dock there :sqeyes:
Rons supposed to be in on this deal as well?
The ones going to Toby are the San diego peeps. :wink:
I'm sure you and Addicted could have them shipped to the Gibson Factory no problem. :wink:
HDD

ADDICTED
05-12-2005, 08:19 AM
I will make sure I do what I can to get them delivered to Gibson. :cool:

ADDICTED
05-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Toby you no if these things are assembled. Are they going to be coming in a crate? Will they need fluids added?

TOBTEK
05-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Toby you no if these things are assembled. Are they going to be coming in a crate? Will they need fluids added?
WAS TOLD THEY WILL BE PDI'ed and ready to go...NO Crate, they will be rolling!

Blown Lavey
05-12-2005, 01:00 PM
WAS TOLD THEY WILL BE PDI'ed and ready to go...NO Crate, they will be rolling!
What kinda deal is he cutting off the 9250 now that we are getting 6 of them? :cool:

TOBTEK
05-12-2005, 01:28 PM
What kinda deal is he cutting off the 9250 now that we are getting 6 of them? :cool:
I just recieved my paperwork, I will call him. Is 6 the final count?.......just left message.

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Paper work is on its way :rollside:
Shawn I just received my paper work
RHINO RHINO
HDD

Jrocket
05-12-2005, 04:53 PM
No kidding!Whats the final price going to be?

TOBTEK
05-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Shawn I just received my paper work
RHINO RHINO
HDD
Glen....was yours at $9250.00 .......OR?

hot_diggity_dog
05-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Glen....was yours at $9250.00 .......OR?
Yep??? :rolleyes:
XRated got the deal done and is shipping with mine!
So I have Two (2) going to your house!
HDD

Jrocket
05-12-2005, 06:19 PM
You guys bought 6 rhinos and the price didnt drop?

hot_diggity_dog
05-13-2005, 08:29 AM
You guys bought 6 rhinos and the price didnt drop?
We are looking into the situation! :confused: ;)
HDD :cool:

Blown Lavey
05-13-2005, 09:24 AM
He was supposed to fed ex my paper work out to me yesterday, Im thinking we should get a little better deal now with the quanity. :shift:

hot_diggity_dog
05-13-2005, 09:27 AM
This is the list of paid confirmed orders. All will be shipped to the same location. Toby is confirming!
1- TOBTEK
1- ADDICTED
1- HDD
1- XRated
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
05-13-2005, 09:30 AM
He was supposed to fed ex my paper work out to me yesterday, Im thinking we should get a little better deal now with the quanity. :shift:
(6) was the magic number for the savings, not worth F-ing around for $50.00, plus after Memorial day they could cost a lot more for shipping.
Get you paperwork turned around and you should be able to get on the same order.
HDD

Blown Lavey
05-13-2005, 11:11 AM
(6) was the magic number for the savings, not worth F-ing around for $50.00, plus after Memorial day they could cost a lot more for shipping.
Get you paperwork turned around and you should be able to get on the same order.
HDD
Just waiting on the fed ex guy.

andy01
05-13-2005, 11:14 AM
There is no prep other then the skid plates (35 bolts). They run off of the truck from the factory. They put skid plates on and that is it. Down the road to you guys.

andy01
05-13-2005, 11:15 AM
HDD
Why would they cost more to ship after Memorial Day?

TOBTEK
05-13-2005, 12:35 PM
There is no prep other then the skid plates (35 bolts). They run off of the truck from the factory. They put skid plates on and that is it. Down the road to you guys.
PRETTY much correct. skid plates, air filter service, check all fluids, and down the road motors....:)

Evo22
05-13-2005, 03:44 PM
I can't even get the guy to call me back!!!!! :argue: Rumor has it that there is a turbo kit on it's way???? I thing I'm gonna Have to step it up a notch after what I did on FOAAandTA's
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1721rhino.jpg

TOBTEK
05-13-2005, 08:13 PM
I can't even get the guy to call me back!!!!! :argue: Rumor has it that there is a turbo kit on it's way???? I thing I'm gonna Have to step it up a notch after what I did on FOAAandTA's
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1721rhino.jpg
He still has a few left, like 3 as of this morning. someone personally bought four in the Phoenix area...probably to make a few bucks. You have to call at 8 or 9 am our time to get David....he's a busy dude.

TOBTEK
05-16-2005, 07:40 AM
looks like we have #6 spoken for as of this morning....

ADDICTED
05-16-2005, 07:40 AM
My paperwork is there. So we will see what happens.
Found a Nitros kit this weekend. 75MPH :sqeyes:

TOBTEK
05-16-2005, 08:43 AM
My paperwork is there. So we will see what happens.
Found a Nitros kit this weekend. 75MPH :sqeyes:
AHHHHHHHH, NO thank you :messedup:

riverroyal
05-16-2005, 09:18 AM
tob is getting a rhino???will it fit in my trailer?

TOBTEK
05-16-2005, 09:28 AM
tob is getting a rhino???will it fit in my trailer?
yes we are, So I'm thinking you NEED a green limo :rollside:

riverroyal
05-16-2005, 09:44 AM
id love the limo,,how much again?,,,,,just got home from havasu with the new trailer,ya think my finance manager will let me spend any money?

JBmagic
05-16-2005, 04:27 PM
id love the limo,,how much again?,,,,,just got home from havasu with the new trailer,ya think my finance manager will let me spend any money?
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....no :D
But, I'd still push for some "Toby Gravy" cleaner to seal the deal on the limo :boxingguy

JBmagic
05-16-2005, 04:31 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....no :D
But, I'd still push for some "Toby Gravy" cleaner to seal the deal on the limo :boxingguy
'ya know. On second thought. Toby Gravy doesn't sound right :messedup:

TOBTEK
05-16-2005, 05:10 PM
'ya know. On second thought. Toby Gravy doesn't sound right :messedup:
I like WW's name......"secret sauce" and If you hurry and go buy a DCB before the regatta...you will have a chance to win one of the ten gallon's we've given them for the raffle :)

riverroyal
05-16-2005, 06:03 PM
i would have gas money to drive to the regatta after buying a smaller boat,but i could clean it here in my driveway

hot_diggity_dog
05-16-2005, 06:30 PM
I like WW's name......"secret sauce" and If you hurry and go buy a DCB before the regatta...you will have a chance to win one of the ten gallon's we've given them for the raffle :)
WW got it from me! LOL
Hey Toby
? #1 When are we geting our Rhino's?
? #2 I need the Triple package "Tek3 kit" Transom, Viynl, cleaner!
Do you want me to bring my own container's? LMAO
Hot (Bustin on Tob) Diggity Dog

ADDICTED
05-17-2005, 09:09 AM
WW got it from me! LOL
Hey Toby
? #1 When are we geting our Rhino's?
? #2 I need the Triple package "Tek3 kit" Transom, Viynl, cleaner!
Do you want me to bring my own container's? LMAO
Hot (Bustin on Tob) Diggity Dog
Hey toby when you thinking we will see these?

TOBTEK
05-17-2005, 09:40 AM
Hey toby when you thinking we will see these?
I'll put a call in to check.

TOBTEK
05-17-2005, 09:49 AM
David has All the paperwork from everyone except Mike and GG in Hesperia. As soon as he gets that(hopefully tomorrow), they are four to five days away. "IF" Wetwillie is cool with it, we were going to have them deliverd to his wharehouse.
EVO, and 3DO flamed out and didnt get one.....

ADDICTED
05-17-2005, 10:00 AM
David has All the paperwork from everyone except Mike and GG in Hesperia. As soon as he gets that(hopefully tomorrow), they are four to five days away. "IF" Wetwillie is cool with it, we were going to have them deliverd to his wharehouse.
EVO, and 3DO flamed out and didnt get one.....
Where is his wharehouse?

TOBTEK
05-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Where is his wharehouse?
POWAY BUSINESS PARK. Up off Scripps Poway Pky. One exit past Poway Rd on I-15 Gota buy him lunch today and BUTTER him up :D

ADDICTED
05-17-2005, 10:35 AM
No need to butter up a Corona wharehouse. :D

Donnie
05-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Am I too late to get in on this deal???

TOBTEK
05-17-2005, 12:27 PM
yes, the truck is full.........OR if you want mine, im having SECOND thoughts IF I REALLY need one.......

riverroyal
05-17-2005, 12:36 PM
awwww come on

TOBTEK
05-17-2005, 12:56 PM
awwww come on
IF I sold some carts, I could see my way clear easier.....how do you fill about GREEN steve? :D

riverroyal
05-17-2005, 01:26 PM
limo or rhino,,,,the rhino is a 2 seater,that sucks

JBmagic
05-17-2005, 01:48 PM
limo or rhino,,,,the rhino is a 2 seater,that sucks
Ask him for a very low monthly payment spread out over, oh, 204 months or so :hammer2: :hammer2:
I feel kind of like a stalker, following your posts all over HB!

riverroyal
05-17-2005, 02:05 PM
i want to trade the think and a jetski,,,tobs not goin for it,damn it

TOBTEK
05-17-2005, 02:19 PM
i want to trade the think and a jetski,,,tobs not goin for it,damn it
NEED stuff gone...not acquire more.
need to sell The Limo Cart, the stocker, the gold lifted CLUBCAR...maybe the Rhino............ :confused:

riverroyal
05-17-2005, 02:25 PM
i need stuff gone!

TOBTEK
05-18-2005, 08:46 PM
"IF" anyone wants mine...I'll give it up :squiggle:

WetWillie
05-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Ok sell me your parts.. Rims hot box!

TOBTEK
05-19-2005, 06:03 AM
Ok sell me your parts.. Rims hot box!
IF someone wants the Rhino itself....NO PROBLEM. The wheels/tires are SWEET.

TOBTEK
05-19-2005, 06:06 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/13514_inch_rhino_wheels.jpg
here you go SPARKY.................

hot_diggity_dog
05-19-2005, 06:58 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/13514_inch_rhino_wheels.jpg
here you go SPARKY.................
Any news on when they hit the road? :confused:

TOBTEK
05-19-2005, 08:08 AM
Any news on when they hit the road? :confused:
NO, can you call David this morning........im puting out fires here at the office ALL DAY :(

Blown Lavey
05-19-2005, 09:10 AM
Maybe we can convince the driver to drop off Addited and my Rhino at his wharehouse?

TOBTEK
05-19-2005, 09:47 AM
Maybe we can convince the driver to drop off Addited and my Rhino at his wharehouse?
IF Donnie gets mine im sure that can be arranged, I know Glenn is flexable where he gets them from.....

Blown Lavey
05-19-2005, 11:08 AM
IF Donnie gets mine im sure that can be arranged, I know Glenn is flexable where he gets them from.....
Are they shipping them on monday?

TOBTEK
05-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Are they shipping them on monday?
just spoke with David @ tousley. They are leaving TODAY or tomorrow morning.....maybe I'll keep mine, kinda excited about it :notam:

hot_diggity_dog
05-19-2005, 11:40 AM
just spoke with David @ tousley. They are leaving TODAY or tomorrow morning.....maybe I'll keep mine, kinda excited about it :notam:
Sounds Awesome http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/icon_jackoff.gif
HDD :D

TOBTEK
05-20-2005, 09:33 AM
they are SHIPPED, and should be in wed's or Tursday! SO, HOW did these get deverted to GIBSON's warehouse :devil:
now, im PAYING EXTRA to have deliverd to Willies warehouse :frown: neeto...
OH WELL, its only MONEY right......

ADDICTED
05-20-2005, 10:03 AM
they are SHIPPED, and should be in wed's or Tursday! SO, HOW did these get deverted to GIBSON's warehouse :devil:
now, im PAYING EXTRA to have deliverd to Willies warehouse :frown: neeto...
OH WELL, its only MONEY right......
Well Dave called me up and said that he was waiting for an adress to ship them to and had not heard from you ???? :idea: I said that I have a wharehouse. He had mentioned he wanted to get these things out of his shop ASAP. I told him that it is not a problem with me to have them show up hear. This was only an option for him to consider. I guess he whent with this option.
Toby I have a flat bed if you need help getting them down towards you guys. I a lot of friends that owe me favors?

hot_diggity_dog
05-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Well Dave called me up and said that he was waiting for an adress to ship them to and had not heard from you ???? :idea: I said that I have a wharehouse. He had mentioned he wanted to get these things out of his shop ASAP. I told him that it is not a problem with me to have them show up hear. This was only an option for him to consider. I guess he whent with this option.
Toby I have a flat bed if you need help getting them down towards you guys. I a lot of friends that owe me favors?
Can you have Toby's and my (2) delivered to North San Diego?
HDD

ADDICTED
05-20-2005, 11:11 AM
I dont who is going to be in Havasu for memorial, but I can take out 2 extra ones to Havasu?
HDD I am not sure how to go about that? If they are on the same truck then I will make sure it stays on the truck. That is if it is possible?

hot_diggity_dog
05-20-2005, 11:23 AM
I dont who is going to be in Havasu for memorial, but I can take out 2 extra ones to Havasu?
HDD I am not sure how to go about that? If they are on the same truck then I will make sure it stays on the truck. That is if it is possible?
Toby can give you the details but he indicated things can get screwed up! :crossx:
So when they arrive the Rhino's will have to be checked for serial numbers and identified. This is so the person will end up with the right paper work when they Register or sell. :2purples:
Shawn I'll check my paper work and e-mail you my serial number's so someone doesnt end up with the wrong one! I suggest the rest of you do the same. :wink:
HDD

ADDICTED
05-20-2005, 11:29 AM
David had mentioned that they will all be tagged.
This is what he e-mailed me.
Shawn
Shortys Heavy Duty Wrecker Service and Towing (763)784-1411 X 4 Corky) will be here tomorrow to pick up the 6 units.
They are leaving with them on Monday
Here is a Bill of Lading for the shipment
All the units are tagged and have a sheet in the glove box with who's getting what.
Just so you know the YA # is the last few digits of the Units VIN #
David Glassman
Internet Sales Manager
651-483-8296 ext 223
1-800-TOUSLEY
sales@tousleymotorsports.com
www.tousleymotorsports.com
Standard Bill of Lading
From TO
Tousley Motorsports Gibson Performance
1400 E Co Rd E 1270 Webb Circle
White Bear Lake, MN 55110 Corona, CA 92879
C/O David Glassman C/O Shawn Gibson
1-800-TOUSLEY 714-264-4066
Description
6 - New 2005 Yamaha Rhino Utility ATV's
Units
YA54890A Shawn Gibson (951) 372-1220
YA54981A Toby Zachry (760) 638-3810
YA55120A Larry Thieberg (702) 353-4036
YA55119A Glenn Evans (619) 607-2459
YA 55121A Mike Freiling (760) 956-7740
YA54891A Gary Mills (909) 936-3992

hot_diggity_dog
05-20-2005, 12:02 PM
David had mentioned that they will all be tagged.
This is what he e-mailed me.
Shawn
Shortys Heavy Duty Wrecker Service and Towing (763)784-1411 X 4 Corky) will be here tomorrow to pick up the 6 units.
They are leaving with them on Monday
Here is a Bill of Lading for the shipment
All the units are tagged and have a sheet in the glove box with who's getting what.
Just so you know the YA # is the last few digits of the Units VIN #
David Glassman
Internet Sales Manager
651-483-8296 ext 223
1-800-TOUSLEY
sales@tousleymotorsports.com
www.tousleymotorsports.com
Standard Bill of Lading
From TO
Tousley Motorsports Gibson Performance
1400 E Co Rd E 1270 Webb Circle
White Bear Lake, MN 55110 Corona, CA 92879
C/O David Glassman C/O Shawn Gibson
1-800-TOUSLEY 714-264-4066
Description
6 - New 2005 Yamaha Rhino Utility ATV's
Units
YA54890A Shawn Gibson (951) 372-1220
YA54981A Toby Zachry (760) 638-3810
YA55120A Larry Thieberg (702) 353-4036
YA55119A Glenn Evans (619) 607-2459
YA 55121A Mike Freiling (760) 956-7740
YA54891A Gary Mills (909) 936-3992
You Da man Shawn & Toby Thanks for everything
HDD

FREIND OF AA AND TA
05-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Who wants to buy mine already done for $19,000?

TOBTEK
05-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Who wants to buy mine already done for $19,000?
...... :2purples:

Hazmaster
05-20-2005, 04:19 PM
First of all, I want to thank Toby and anyone else that made this happen. It was a stroke of luck that we found this thread because, like some of you, we had been looking for a Rhino, AT A DECENT PRICE, for quite some time. We were directed to this board by a friend of ours on the Glamisdunes.com board.
OK, so we're at home, cleaning out the garage and getting ready for the arrival. We don't have kids, but it must be similar to bringing a baby home. I just wish there was a "Rhino shower" (similar to a baby shower) that we could have, so that we could register somewhere and collect after-market gifts for the Rhino.
Lastly, we have no idea where the stork is delivering our baby. Our phone number is in the thread above, but I will include it hear as well...(760) 956-7740. Would someone please call us with directions and let us know exactly when we should show up?
Thanks again and we can't wait to meet you all and bring our baby home.
Mike and Gigi Frieling
Hesperia, CA
PS Who's bringing the cigars?

riverroyal
05-20-2005, 04:34 PM
i see his driveway from this computer,I will make sure they all run ok :rollside:

hot_diggity_dog
05-20-2005, 05:08 PM
First of all, I want to thank Toby and anyone else that made this happen. It was a stroke of luck that we found this thread because, like some of you, we had been looking for a Rhino, AT A DECENT PRICE, for quite some time. We were directed to this board by a friend of ours on the Glamisdunes.com board.
OK, so we're at home, cleaning out the garage and getting ready for the arrival. We don't have kids, but it must be similar to bringing a baby home. I just wish there was a "Rhino shower" (similar to a baby shower) that we could have, so that we could register somewhere and collect after-market gifts for the Rhino.
Lastly, we have no idea where the stork is delivering our baby. Our phone number is in the thread above, but I will include it hear as well...(760) 956-7740. Would someone please call us with directions and let us know exactly when we should show up?
Mike and Gigi Frieling
Hesperia, CA
Expected arrival is Thursday 5/6 or before?? At the Gibson Exhaust factory in Corona! You could pick it up there?
HDD

TOBTEK
05-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Mike and Gigi Frieling
Hesperia, CA
MIKE..... they are all being deliverd to "GIBSON PERFORMANCE" in Corona.
Shawn, will you give Mike here a call and give him directions....Thanks
AND IF ANYONE WANTS MINE, ITS UP FOR GRABS :)

Hazmaster
05-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Corona...SWEET!!! Thanks, that's way closer for us.

Hazmaster
05-20-2005, 06:43 PM
If the address is 1270 Webb Circle, then I've got all the info. from mapquest. I will still need a call regarding when to be there. Thanks again.

slink
05-20-2005, 08:30 PM
HAZ, welcome to the madness from a fellow FPMXer. Be careful with these "Cats & Tunnel" guys, theyr'e all big ballers. And what ever you do, DO NOT DRINK THE COOL AID. #307 35-39 beginners.

Blown Lavey
05-22-2005, 05:44 PM
I cant wait, can someone call me on my cell when the baby arrives. 909-936-3992 Garry.

TOBTEK
05-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Is Everyone Holding You Breath For The Phone Call?????
"RIVER ROYAL"......what time are you picking it up :D

jackpunx
05-24-2005, 10:11 AM
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=199

Blown Lavey
05-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Is Everyone Holding You Breath For The Phone Call?????
"RIVER ROYAL"......what time are you picking it up :D
Yep I heard maybe tomm. night?

Hazmaster
05-24-2005, 12:59 PM
YYYEEESSS!!! The garage is all cleaned out and ready.

Hazmaster
05-24-2005, 01:05 PM
HAZ, welcome to the madness from a fellow FPMXer. Be careful with these "Cats & Tunnel" guys, theyr'e all big ballers. And what ever you do, DO NOT DRINK THE COOL AID. #307 35-39 beginners.
Hey Slink: Thanks for the welcome. I was trying to check your number at the FirePoliceMX.com message board, but didn't find #307 registered to anyone's name. What kind of bike do you ride, I'm trying to place you. I'm sorry if I should know already. You're even in my class! Are you faster than me, 'cause that's probably why I don't recall. :)
Anyway, thanks again, and hope to see/meet you in Gorman in July.
Mike (Haz) Frieling

slink
05-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey Slink: Thanks for the welcome. I was trying to check your number at the FirePoliceMX.com message board, but didn't find #307 registered to anyone's name. What kind of bike do you ride, I'm trying to place you. I'm sorry if I should know already. You're even in my class! Are you faster than me, 'cause that's probably why I don't recall. :)
Anyway, thanks again, and hope to see/meet you in Gorman in July.
Mike (Haz) Frieling
Haven't permanently registered 307 yet, ride a CRF450, Jeff Edwards, introduced myself at the Glen when you took my reg. Recognized your sig line from fpmx.com, thought I would say HI. Saw two brand spankin new Red Rhino's being trailered down the 91 at Adams St. this morning heading toward Corona, These yours? They looked bitchin. Have fun and bring that thing to Gorman for some night time off roadin :D

Hazmaster
05-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Wow, this sure is a quiet thread now that we all got our Rhinos. Thanks Sean and Tobey for making this happen. We are beside ourselves! (Get it, side-by-side?) Have fun with your news toys everyone.

Hazmaster
05-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Jeff, I do remember you. Yes, you'll see me and the Rhino in Gorman in July. After the races we are heading to Pismo for some play riding. Until then, stay safe brother.

slink
05-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Jeff, I do remember you. Yes, you'll see me and the Rhino in Gorman in July. After the races we are heading to Pismo for some play riding. Until then, stay safe brother.
Will do, same to you and see ya in July (have fun with that thing)

TOBTEK
05-31-2005, 12:13 PM
wait till ya all see the custom seats AP DESIGNS is doing for these Rhino's.......pretty sweet. Took my plastic in this morning :rollside: