PDA

View Full Version : The father did it?

MOBrien
05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/10/illinois.girls/index.html (http://http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/10/illinois.girls/index.html)
CNN just reported that the father is being charged for the double-murder of his 8 year-old daughter and her friend in Illinois on Mother's Day. This kind of crap literally puts me in a state of confusion......The father allegedly did it???...what the fock? I feel sick to my stomach over stories like this.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I've got a beautiful 3 y/o daughter, just had another girl on St. Patty's day........And I feel terrible if I accidentally scratch one of them with a fingernail or stray chin whisker. This shit makes me absolutely sick....how could someone be in such an F'd up state of mind to do something like this? Public torture gets my overwhelming vote for people like this guy (if he did it).
:mad: :mad: :mad:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-10-2005, 02:16 PM
I just read the same thing on Yahoo!. Unbelievable. Poor little angels :frown:

Scream
05-10-2005, 02:19 PM
You have to know that there is evil in the world that we cannot even attempt to describe. It seems recently that there are more and more precious little lives being lost to deviant and violent scumbags everywhere. I remember the day when we used to play outside all day and night with no worries at all that we'd ever be taken from our families, but nowadays it seems that if you're not watching your child 24/7 you're derelict in your duties as a parent.
If the death penalty is not a deterant for these people, then what is. The best we can do is watch out for our own little ones until they are big enough to pack heat and take care of themselves...
Scream :mad:

MOBrien
05-10-2005, 02:49 PM
you're right Scream. It's unbelievable how much of this nonsense goes on. I'd seriously maim any muther-effer that harms or attempts to harm my little princesses.
This son of a bitch makes me think I should be breaking the law and carrying a piece at all times.
focken bastard deserves to have every toe and finger smashed with a ball-peen hammer.....every hour on the hour. Then take the focken thing to his mellon just enough to make him really f'd up.....then throw him in the slammer for the rest of his life to get BF'd every day :mad: God damn this makes me really angry....poor little things didn't have a chance and certainly didn't deserve such an aweful father. :( :frown:

Krazy K
05-10-2005, 03:03 PM
You have to know that there is evil in the world that we cannot even attempt to describe. It seems recently that there are more and more precious little lives being lost to deviant and violent scumbags everywhere. I remember the day when we used to play outside all day and night with no worries at all that we'd ever be taken from our families, but nowadays it seems that if you're not watching your child 24/7 you're derelict in your duties as a parent.
If the death penalty is not a deterant for these people, then what is. The best we can do is watch out for our own little ones until they are big enough to pack heat and take care of themselves...
Scream :mad:
You know what the deterrant should be? Shoot their ass as soon as it's known it was them! Free up alot of space in jail! But our wonderful government thinks "everyone has rights!" Pussies!

markc
05-10-2005, 03:08 PM
I agree with all of you above :mad: :mad:

redi4fun
05-10-2005, 03:23 PM
My wife works in a field that attempts to protect kids from neglect or worse.
I cannot tell you how commonplace it is to have PARENTS abusing, neglecting, and even torturing their own flesh!!!! :mad:
I don't know how she does her job, but I know I could not. I would end up kicking the Sh!t out of some of the parents.
Love you kids, Good or Bad!!! :D

MOBrien
05-10-2005, 03:58 PM
I cannot tell you how commonplace it is to have PARENTS abusing, neglecting, and even torturing their own flesh!!!! :mad:
Love you kids, Good or Bad!!! :D
damn straight. Kids are the coolest thing. Never thought I'd feel as strongly about this, but now that I've got two of my own......can't even remember what life was like with out 'em. Honestly, don't really care to remember 'cause life is so amazing with them along for the ride. I love my little princesses and will make sure I do everything I can to make sure they're around way longer than I. I just don't understand what's wrong with people that can't cherish their most amazing creations. Makes no sense....no matter how many times they make you crazy....they're just kids for Christ's sake. Little freakin kids. Sad that our world is heading this direction with such frequency.

bchbum
05-10-2005, 04:05 PM
We watch our girls walk just 2 doors th their friends house . We live in a good area , but I would be the one in jail if something happened to them .We do have a sex offender 1 block away ( he prayed on his own kids ) I made sure all the parents around here know about him .

markc
05-10-2005, 04:18 PM
When I first heard about this my head dropped on my desk, thinking who the "F" could do something like this, but the father! of one of those kids WTF......

HCS
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
That's soo....messed up.
When my daughter was about 5 I used to let her play over one of my neighbors house. This was a lady with 2 childred that ran a daycare center. Her husband was in the military so he wasn't home very often. She was doing it to keep her self occupied and to make a few bucks.
Then one weekend when one of the daycare parents went to drop off her kid, there was no answer at the door, but she herd the car running in the garage.
The lady locked herself and her kids in the car and commited suicide. Kids in the car and all.
Totally freaked me out. My daughter played over there all the time.
No one new what made this lady freak out! Not even her husband.

Ziggy
05-10-2005, 05:13 PM
That's soo....messed up.
When my daughter was about 5 I used to let her play over one of my neighbors house. This was a lady with 2 childred that ran a daycare center. Her husband was in the military so he wasn't home very often. She was doing it to keep her self occupied and to make a few bucks.
Then one weekend when one of the daycare parents went to drop off her kid, there was no answer at the door, but she herd the car running in the garage.
The lady locked herself and her kids in the car and commited suicide. Kids in the car and all.
Totally freaked me out. My daughter played over there all the time.
No one new what made this lady freak out! Not even her husband.
Thats phucking sick.....if you are so bad off to off yourself why the hell do they have to take their kids with them.......I'd adopt kids like that in a heartbeat.

MOBrien
05-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Thats phucking sick.....if you are so bad off to off yourself why the hell do they have to take their kids with them.......I'd adopt kids like that in a heartbeat.
I'm wiht you. Makes absolutely no sense does it?! Just something I guess I'll never have the ability to understand. Poor little kids.

Biglue
05-10-2005, 08:12 PM
I could't agree more on this subject. In cases like this one I believe justice should be left up to the parent or remainding nearest family member. Torture the dude to death how ever you deem necessary. This country has what is probably the fairest system but it also works against us in many ways. These types of f's for example. It would be great for a court to let the family mourn and bury their victim child. As soon as as that is done a trial should be no longer than a month. If they choose to appeal you get another month. From then on their ass should belong to the justice maker mentioned above. Look at the Samantha Runion case a couple years ago. Why is that sob still around suckin wind. Not to mention he's on the tax payers dime, which is another whole thread. My heart goes out to the mother and family. Another thing that would help is taping these f's getting whatever they got from the kid's next of kin, then showing it to other prisoners in jail. There is a rehabilitation/reformation program, huh? I know I'd think twice about f'n up.

HCS
05-10-2005, 08:23 PM
I didn't understand it at all. Knock yourself off, fine. But take the kids! :confused:
I started to go into more detail. But that's enough.
God bless.