PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Posse put a hit on me

Kilrtoy
05-10-2005, 03:28 PM
One of the members was stocking me today.......
I guess I better back off the post count JETBOATRICH is getting mad

Rev. Williams
05-10-2005, 03:39 PM
If he was really mad, you'd be dead already. JBR is frikin psycho like that !!! :D :D
Just be grateful and next time you seem him look the other way...You'll be fine. :boxingguy

Jetdriver
05-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I saw you too!!! Were watching :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-10-2005, 04:19 PM
LOL! :) They are a tough group. :rolleyes: :)

Mrs Luvnlife
05-10-2005, 05:26 PM
:2purples: I heard he was at a strip joint!!!! :hammer2: :jawdrop: :confused:

Kilrtoy
05-10-2005, 05:37 PM
:2purples: I heard he was at a strip joint!!!! :hammer2: :jawdrop: :confused:
Oh girlie, you too have dined at that fine eating establishment....

Kachina26
05-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Really? Who is in charge of our inventory of Cycle cops? And where exactly do we stock them? I heard they were on back order.

LUVNLIFE
05-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Alright you and your black and whites with blue trim gang need to clear out of that area. :D I'll be running that block for the next 3 to 4 months. We've been watching the area for a while and it suits our needs. Yankee Doodles will be off limts till I clear the area. :jawdrop: I will turn the crane around pick the car up and set it somewhere in Los Angeles County. :supp: The Sherrifs hang out across Topanga :D :D

Kilrtoy
05-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Alright you and your black and whites with blue trim gang need to clear out of that area. :D I'll be running that block for the next 3 to 4 months. We've been watching the area for a while and it suits our needs. Yankee Doodles will be off limts till I clear the area. :jawdrop: I will turn the crane around pick the car up and set it somewhere in Los Angeles County. :supp: The Sherrifs hang out across Topanga :D :D
I will warn the strippers inside, I mean waitresses too be on the look out for the PPG's.....
You can have that car it is ready for the scrap yard, thats why we have it.......

LUVNLIFE
05-10-2005, 05:49 PM
I will warn the strippers inside, I mean waitresses too be on the look out for the PPG's.....
You can have that car it is ready for the scrap yard, thats why we have it.......
Wish I had time for a sit down lunch :wink: Scrap yard? If you wan't to get rid of it just hold the brake and load the tranny at all the stop lights, it'll go fast :D

Mrs Luvnlife
05-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Oh girlie, you too have dined at that fine eating establishment....
Wasn't me that was eating at the strip joint :hammer2: :2purples:

Mrs.Racer277
05-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Wasn't me that was eating at the strip joint :hammer2: :2purples:
LOL! :D

JetBoatRich
05-10-2005, 08:48 PM
What gave it away :squiggle: you see the Posse is on to you :lightsabe

Kilrtoy
05-10-2005, 09:20 PM
What gave it away :squiggle: you see the Posse is on to you :lightsabe
I saw this truck drive by and then drive back by... I saw the Elim sticker on th eback window and the PP on the back.... So I tracked him and saw the secret RAIDERS STICKER(hiding).... I knew I was in trouble...... :eek:

JetBoatRich
05-11-2005, 03:42 AM
I saw this truck drive by and then drive back by... I saw the Elim sticker on th eback window and the PP on the back.... So I tracked him and saw the secret RAIDERS STICKER(hiding).... I knew I was in trouble...... :eek:
Raider sticker :sqeyes: it was one of our Scouts in the Posse :D logg :D ing your activities :cool:

Kilrtoy
05-11-2005, 06:00 AM
Raider sticker :sqeyes: it was one of our Scouts in the Posse :D logg :D ing your activities :cool:
and someone else saw me on the news ...... I better start laying low.....

JetBoatRich
05-11-2005, 08:20 AM
and someone else saw me on the news ...... I better start laying low.....
On the news :jawdrop: I have not received that report yet :hammer2: