PDA

View Full Version : Best NCIS

NashvilleBound
05-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Tonights episode was by far the best..... dont miss it!!

Not So Fast
05-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Tonights episode was by far the best..... dont miss it!!
Will do,but Denoso (sp) is an idiot :boxed: NSF

Not So Fast
05-10-2005, 05:30 PM
BTW have you picked up the new boat yet? Pictures look like it's still at the factory. Let us know how everything goes, lots of Magic guys here, you are really towing back to Nashville?? NSF

NashvilleBound
05-10-2005, 06:29 PM
BTW have you picked up the new boat yet? Pictures look like it's still at the factory. Let us know how everything goes, lots of Magic guys here, you are really towing back to Nashville?? NSF
The date WAS June 7th.....I am getting the "We will do everything possible...." deal already. I hope they can still pull it off. A bunch of friends already have a trip planned the 11-14th so it would work out perfectly. After that its going back to TN with me. I left my truck in Escondido when I towed my Ultra out so its not too bad. Day and a half... tops.

Not So Fast
05-11-2005, 06:23 AM
The date WAS June 7th.....I am getting the "We will do everything possible...." deal already. I hope they can still pull it off. A bunch of friends already have a trip planned the 11-14th so it would work out perfectly. After that its going back to TN with me. I left my truck in Escondido when I towed my Ultra out so its not too bad. Day and a half... tops.
Good Luck, Mine was only a little late but I told them to take their time. Your motor choice could be the hangup as I think it's the first, right? Mine is the run of the mill! At least you wont see so many other Magic's when you launch! Post some pic's for us, it's lookin good :cool: NSF

NashvilleBound
05-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Good Luck, Mine was only a little late but I told them to take their time. Your motor choice could be the hangup as I think it's the first, right? Mine is the run of the mill! At least you wont see so many other Magic's when you launch! Post some pic's for us, it's lookin good :cool: NSF
It will definitely be the odd guy out there....just the way I like it. I will post pics as soon as I get some.