PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence Lake

Wildchild80
05-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Is any one going to Yelm, WA this weekend?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-10-2005, 08:47 PM
How was Irvine today? Everything check out O.K.?

Wildchild80
05-10-2005, 10:08 PM
How was Irvine today? Everything check out O.K.?
Everything checked out great !! We will be on our way to Lawrence Lake tommorrow....

BILLY.B
05-11-2005, 04:54 AM
Is any one going to Yelm, WA this weekend?I remember Lawrence Lake. Back in 1980 Don Christy Jr. and I went up there and beat the Jones boys in there own back yard and came away with the Pro Comp now called Pro Stock world record for the mile and 2/3rds course. Boat was called "Mr. Big Stuff", # PC 64 and Don did a hell of job driving that weekend. Jones boys weren't real happy with us taking there record from them but it sure was a nice place to race, especially the flat water wtih just a slight ripple....Very fast water. Good luck Dave.

FlatStupid
05-11-2005, 06:31 AM
Good luck Dave! Have a safe fast race,we'll see ya in Red Bluff.

CircleJerk
05-11-2005, 07:22 AM
Yelm Wa. is easy to find but the Lake can be a real needle in the haystack to find! The site of our very first CB race ever! There we met our boat racing inspiration and new friend: Lance Faulkner! Drove through 200 miles of a torrential downpour to get there, but the actual area the lake took up was amazingly protected like someone put a pop up over it! Hope you have directions... Wish we could go but we have NWC testing at Banks Lake all weekend and I have to work it.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Everything checked out great !! We will be on our way to Lawrence Lake tommorrow....
Bring home the trophy Dave :cool: