PDA

View Full Version : Lake James July 4th weekend 2005 !!!

Jr Jetter
05-11-2005, 05:45 AM
Markist has been busy, so thought I would go ahead and throw this out here for those who want to plan as soon as possible to attend.
Lake James - July 4th weekend - ***boat Island !! It's official.....We (Markist, Huffer, and Jr Jetter) have 2 of the 3 cabins reserved for Friday(1st) and Saturday(2nd) night at the campground. For those who have been there, they also have several camping sites available with a bath house, as well as parking for the boats. For those who prefer a hotel/motel, I believe most stayed at the Hampton Inn last fall ?
We should be arriving the afternoon/evening on Friday the 1st, and will be leaving on Sunday afternoon the 3rd.
Nothing formal, we will be there and would like to see many others join us.
So lets get something going here, anybody care to join us (NC, SC, TN, GA, VA, WV, MD, PA, OH(stroker), etc) ?!?!?!?!.....

promod
05-11-2005, 07:04 AM
sounds like a plan do yaw have any numbers where i can call and get a cabin

Jr Jetter
05-11-2005, 07:29 AM
sounds like a plan do yaw have any numbers where i can call and get a cabin
3rd cabin was already booked, otherwise we would have reserved it as well....

promod
05-11-2005, 07:56 AM
3rd cabin was already booked, otherwise we would have reserved it as well....
10-4 sounds like the hotel is next in line

shirkey4750
05-11-2005, 08:27 AM
Wife and I were talking about it last night. Sounds good.

MrsMarKist
05-11-2005, 11:29 AM
For those of you who like to camp it's a great place to camp... And also if you don't want to take your boat to the Hotel and park it, they will let you park it there, I don't know the cost $5 maybe.... Jr Jetter do you know?

MOPARMARLIN
05-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Hey Is There Camp Sites Available For Motorhomes And Boat Slips -- What Campground, Landing Yall Leaving From. Count Me In!!!!!
Steve

Huffer
05-11-2005, 01:13 PM
OK WIDE-OPEN WE NEED A CHEF!!OK HERE'S THE PHONE #828-584-1346
BENNY NORMAN IS THE OWNER OF PADDY CREEK! SURE HE WILL LET US
PARK BOATS AGAIN THIS YEAR! I WILL CALL JOHNNY AT MIMOSA BOAT LANDING
TO SEE WHEN THEY WILL SHOOT FIRE WORKS OFF? SURE HOPE ALL WILL ATTEND,
LOOK FOWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT TURN OUT!

lakeratz
05-11-2005, 06:30 PM
home sweet home!!!

MarKist
05-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Hey Is There Camp Sites Available For Motorhomes And Boat Slips -- What Campground, Landing Yall Leaving From. Count Me In!!!!!
Steve
hey Steve, call me tomorrow when you get a chance! :D
Markist

likwidsukr
05-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Im drunkj
Now that theat is said count me ib!!!!!

PP-SBC
05-21-2005, 08:48 PM
Jr Jetter,
Thanks for the thought for Lake James over the Fourth. Unfortunately , already booked rooms in Marietta for this weekend. You guys have a great time and be sfae. Is there going to be a fall gathering at James this year? Certainly hope so, had a great time last year meeting with everyone.
Stoker Steve
Markist has been busy, so thought I would go ahead and throw this out here for those who want to plan as soon as possible to attend.
Lake James - July 4th weekend - ***boat Island !! It's official.....We (Markist, Huffer, and Jr Jetter) have 2 of the 3 cabins reserved for Friday(1st) and Saturday(2nd) night at the campground. For those who have been there, they also have several camping sites available with a bath house, as well as parking for the boats. For those who prefer a hotel/motel, I believe most stayed at the Hampton Inn last fall ?
We should be arriving the afternoon/evening on Friday the 1st, and will be leaving on Sunday afternoon the 3rd.
Nothing formal, we will be there and would like to see many others join us.
So lets get something going here, anybody care to join us (NC, SC, TN, GA, VA, WV, MD, PA, OH(stroker), etc) ?!?!?!?!.....

likwidsukr
05-22-2005, 06:32 AM
Im drunkj
Now that theat is said count me ib!!!!!
Told ya I was Drunk. I will be In the gulf of Mexico Fishing my ass off!!

Jr Jetter
05-23-2005, 02:22 AM
Jr Jetter,
Thanks for the thought for Lake James over the Fourth. Unfortunately , already booked rooms in Marietta for this weekend. You guys have a great time and be sfae. Is there going to be a fall gathering at James this year? Certainly hope so, had a great time last year meeting with everyone.
Stoker Steve
Hey Stoker Steve.....Yeah, still planning a fall get together at James....aka " Thunder on the James II " this time...should be around Halloween weekend (whatever days/weekend that falls on this year).

promod
05-23-2005, 03:14 AM
yaw have numbers and town that the hotel is in that's at the lake

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Hey Stoker Steve.....Yeah, still planning a fall get together at James....aka " Thunder on the James II " this time...should be around Halloween weekend (whatever days/weekend that falls on this year).
Halloween falls on a Monday. But you always have Friday, 28th through Sunday, 30th. Close enough.

Huffer
05-24-2005, 12:27 PM
HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN THIS YEAR HAMPTON INN 828-432-2000!MORGANTON N.C. THANKS HUFFER! IF I CAN HELP IN ANY WAY!

promod
05-24-2005, 06:03 PM
thanks for the info huffer now i can get my directions together

promod
06-15-2005, 06:31 PM
bump

CMZRACING
06-16-2005, 05:41 AM
Hi, new to the jet boat world and here. Going to pick up my 75 sanger tonight. Where is lake james? I went down to anna with moparjet and met a couple of you guys. just looking to get out with the new jet. thanks guys

MOPARMARLIN
06-16-2005, 06:13 AM
Cmz
Lake James Is In The Mountains Of Nc. Morganton Area
Mopar

Mrs.sleekcraft76
06-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarKist
06-18-2005, 06:12 AM
yea, it looks like WideOpen is gonna make it he called me last nite and said that he and the miss's will be there!! :rollside: hey Huffer ,what days do we have the cabins? (can't remember)let Bryan and Phillip know so we all can hook up :rollside: So ya'll come now ,ya hear!! :cool:
Markist

orange peel
06-18-2005, 07:00 PM
yea, it looks like WideOpen is gonna make it he called me last nite and said that he and the miss's will be there!! :rollside: hey Huffer ,what days do we have the cabins? (can't remember)let Bryan and Phillip know so we all can hook up :rollside: So ya'll come now ,ya hear!! :cool:
Markist
What day are yall going to head out for james? I would like to go if i can.

DansBlown73Nordic
06-19-2005, 02:08 AM
I wish it was closer......... :cry: :cry:

HammerDown
06-19-2005, 04:44 AM
I wish it was closer......... :cry: :cry:
Ditto... :(

Wet Dream
06-19-2005, 07:41 AM
yaw have numbers
Now there's something new. Hell, that makes "ya'll" look normal. :D
So many places to go boating, so many friends to see, but so little time. Summer just isn't long enough. I think the wife is working that weekend and we're probably staying local.

Jr Jetter
06-19-2005, 08:09 AM
What day are yall going to head out for james? I would like to go if i can.
Nathan,
We are heading up on that Friday, dont know an exact time as of yet....

orange peel
06-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Nathan,
We are heading up on that Friday, dont know an exact time as of yet....
thanks man i will see at the lake and get the low down on the ho down. :D

Huffer
06-19-2005, 12:58 PM
MARKIST FRI & SAT NIGHTS!LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE THERE THURSDAY!MOPARMAN YOU CAN PARK YOUR RV AT OUR HOUSE IF YA WANT!
TALKED TO BRAIN HE'S IN CALIFORINA BUT WILL BE BACK FOR THE RUN!

wideopen545
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
were booked at the HAMPTON INN 828-432-2000! for fri and sat night they have rooms left if you need them see you guys soon :clover:
so whats the plan
what ramp
what time
what to bring
were to eat
info JERRY info

Huffer
06-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Friday & Saturday Nights!can"t Wait!

smoothiefab
06-21-2005, 03:24 PM
We should be heading up Sunday, can't make it Friday or Saturday... big Sweet 16 party @ the house. But we should see all ya'll Sunday! Can't wait!:cool:

wideopen545
06-21-2005, 05:51 PM
that sure is alot of info CABINS
jerry you have people comming in fron out of state help them out this is your show
what ramp and time are you putting in at
give some directions to the cabins for those who need them
and i did not know i was to call the motel for the group rate
you put this together not i
over and out
ps
Huffer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WIDE-OPEN I DIDN'T CALL FOR ROOMS! MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE! SORRY!
LAST TIME YOU TOOK CARE OF THAT,REMEMBER! I"LL BE STAYING AT MY HOUSE THIS TIME! PLENTY OF BOAT PARKING ALSO IF NEEDED! SEEMS TO BE A FEW MORE THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO THIS YEAR,KNOW WHAT I MEAN?