PDA

View Full Version : Nice looking boat TheEduKATor!!!

SoCalHD
05-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Saw TheEduKATor on the 10 East today about Noon. I was heading back from dropping off some M/C forks to have work done, and couldn't help but notice this white and blue Cat being towed down the freeway. So I threw the shocker!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Ziggy
05-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Haven't seen much of him the last 8 months or so...but once school lets out I'm sure he'll be back around.

TheEduKATor
05-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Once the school year starts, we are hard at work in the classrooms for 10 months. The district decided to block the forums so I can't get on from work anymore. We haven't had much luck getting out on the water this season. So my brother and pops took it in today to get some kinks worked out and I think we are ready to roll now. My bro said the only person he noticed was someone in a KIA giving a wave on the 10.
We are gonna take it out to Elsinore or Perris this weekend to see if all is well and hopefully we'll be on the water for Memorial and a lot more before my brother heads back up to Wyotech this summer. One more month then School is out for Summer for me. Hope to see some peeps from the boards on the water.

Goldilocks
05-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Once the school year starts, we are hard at work in the classrooms for 10 months. The district decided to block the forums so I can't get on from work anymore. We haven't had much luck getting out on the water this season. So my brother and pops took it in today to get some kinks worked out and I think we are ready to roll now. My bro said the only person he noticed was someone in a KIA giving a wave on the 10.
We are gonna take it out to Elsinore or Perris this weekend to see if all is well and hopefully we'll be on the water for Memorial and a lot more before my brother heads back up to Wyotech this summer. One more month then School is out for Summer for me. Hope to see some peeps from the boards on the water.
We miss you Russ. We will be out Memorial, but only until Saturday. We will definitely have to meet up. :D

TheEduKATor
05-11-2005, 09:39 PM
We do to Jen. Besides Memorial, when are you 3 headed out next?

Goldilocks
05-11-2005, 09:43 PM
We do to Jen. Besides Memorial, when are you 3 headed out next?
We'll be out this weekend and then possibly the middle of June. We'll also be out for OP6C at the end of June.

INSman
05-11-2005, 10:25 PM
We'll be out this weekend and then possibly the middle of June. We'll also be out for OP6C at the end of June.
What, NO family picnic on Mojave ?? :cry: :jawdrop: :confused:

Danzo
05-12-2005, 12:04 AM
That's a nice Cat. Is the picture of mine showing up in my signature? I cant see it on my end!

Charley
05-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Edukator da man ;)

dicudmore
05-12-2005, 08:16 AM
That's a nice Cat. Is the picture of mine showing up in my signature? I cant see it on my end!
No its a red x

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 10:12 AM
What, NO family picnic on Mojave ?? :cry: :jawdrop: :confused:
Can't do it. :cry: We have a wedding that weekend to go to know.

TheEduKATor
05-12-2005, 12:54 PM
That's a nice Cat.
Thanks Danzo
Edukator da man
Charley how's everything going? Did you get the email I sent a while back? My auto & transportation design classes at the Art Center are finally done. That was killing any free time I had with the commute from SD to Pasadena and back. My advanced students just finished sending out their AP portfolios for college so I have more time on my hands now, if you need anything let me know.
Matt, thanks for the pics and definately keep me up to date on the progress. We'll have to make some plans for the middle of June then because Ray has to leave at the end of June.