PDA

View Full Version : E-ticket's Luxury Cat wins the...

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 04:16 PM
OUTSTANDING SPORT CATAMARAN WORKMANSHIP AWARD FROM POWERBOAT MAGAZINE
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524eticket.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524eticket1.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524eticket2.jpg
I figured since the other award threads were going I might as well throw this one up. :)

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 04:18 PM
I got the memo. Damn them and their outstanding quality. I'm really looking for reasons not to buy that boat.
:D
I told you I would take you down there! Then it will really be hard to find a reason!!!
:D

INSman
05-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Matt
I was almost gonna' buy this boat and was talking to Larry quite a bit, but in the end, the wifey wanted and the kids needed the midcabin.
It is a GREAT boat and I can't wait to see yours !! All these new boats in the group, very exciting :D

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Matt
I was almost gonna' buy this boat and was talking to Larry quite a bit, but in the end, the wifey wanted and the kids needed the midcabin.
It is a GREAT boat and I can't wait to see yours !! All these new boats in the group, very exciting :D
Yeah, we are pretty excited. It should be the perfect set up for us.

OutCole'd
05-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Congratulations Matt, glad all your hard work paid off. :D
You are going to have one sweet ride. I can't wait to see it.

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Congratulations Matt, glad all your hard work paid off. :D
You are going to have one sweet ride. I can't wait to see it.
Thanks. Me either. :D

INSman
05-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Any insurance quotes yet ?? :supp: :messedup: :2purples: :hammerhea
Most of the insurance companies are figuring out that many of these so called deck boats are really CATS, although hard to mistake E-Ticket Luxury Cat for a deck !! :D

RiverOtter
05-12-2005, 05:04 PM
I so want one of those :cool:

BoatFloating
05-12-2005, 05:28 PM
OUTSTANDING SPORT CATAMARAN WORKMANSHIP AWARD FROM POWERBOAT MAGAZINE
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524eticket.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524eticket1.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524eticket2.jpg
I figured since the other award threads were going I might as well throw this one up. :)
Cheerleader.......
:notam: :)

INSman
05-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Hmmmm....
I wonder why they show the top speed at 4,600 RPM's ??

RiverOtter
05-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Hmmmm....
I wonder why they show the top speed at 4,600 RPM's ??
Isn't that the top RPM for the 496? 80MPH ain't bad for a box stock, warrantied engine package IMHO :cool: DAAAAAAAMMMMM I want one. Need Nashvillebound's money to get one of those though :D

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Isn't that the top RPM for the 496? 80MPH ain't bad for a box stock, warrantied engine package IMHO :cool: DAAAAAAAMMMMM I want one. Need Nashvillebound's money to get one of those though :D
That's not the top rpm or the top speed. Here is the top speed with twin HO's.
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/Luxury-Cat-with-twin-496.jpg

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Cheerleader.......
:notam: :)
ra ra ra :)

INSman
05-12-2005, 08:02 PM
STRONG !!!
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/Luxury-Cat-with-twin-496.jpg

GHTRIM
05-12-2005, 08:14 PM
I got the memo. Damn them and their outstanding quality. I'm really looking for reasons not to buy that boat.
The main reason YOU can't buy one is because you are "ShockwaveBob" Duh.. Therefore you must buy a Shockwave... Even I know this... :hammerhea :D :D
Besides, E-ticketBob just doesn't sound right.. :hammerhea

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 08:15 PM
The main reason YOU can't buy one is because you are "ShockwaveBob" Duh.. Therefore you must buy a Shockwave... Even I know this... :hammerhea :D :D
Besides, E-ticketBob just doesn't sound right.. :hammerhea
I don't know. E-ticketBob kind of has a nice ring to it. ;)

OutCole'd
05-12-2005, 08:23 PM
I was considering changing my name to Max Power. :wink:
We'll see what Shockwave does at the boat show for a deck. Aside from some minor problems, I've been very happy with my boat. I was a lot happier before I walked in there today and Barry told me "Oh, the Marine Power 8100 VORTEC, we stopped using those because they're crap. If your's in still running, you're lucky." Yeah, thanks!
I'm curious also to see what the new Shockwave Deck looks like. Also the Howard, & who ever else is going to have one at the next show.
I cant believe how things have changed over the last two years. Now when cruising the channel, every other boat is Magic, Conquest, Advantage, or some other kind of Deck Boat.
Mark my words, these station wagons are going to take over.
That E Ticket is going to be hard to beat. Matt is a big'ol baller now. :rollside:

GHTRIM
05-12-2005, 08:23 PM
I was considering changing my name to Max Power. :wink:
We'll see what Shockwave does at the boat show for a deck. Aside from some minor problems, I've been very happy with my boat. I was a lot happier before I walked in there today and Barry told me "Oh, the Marine Power 8100 VORTEC, we stopped using those because they're crap. If your's in still running, you're lucky." Yeah, thanks!
Well if E-ticket is what you want then I guess EticketBob doesn't sound so bad after all it is an awesome looking / performing boat... :rollside:
But remember is "Post Count" is a big deal with you (like it is to soooooo many) you will have to start over?... :confused:
Fock it!!!! Hey EticketBob! Welcome to the boards.... Always good to have a new poster... Now post a pic of the wife / girlfriend.. Oh, by the way, have fun on the boards it can be tough sometimes.. :D :D

DryHeatOnly
05-12-2005, 08:26 PM
I don't know. E-ticketBob kind of has a nice ring to it. ;)
Welcome to the boards E-Bob. :cool:

SBullet
05-12-2005, 08:26 PM
The E-Ticket Luxury Cat is a sweet ride!! :D

OutCole'd
05-12-2005, 08:28 PM
I REALLY wanted a Magic, but it seems like everybody and their brother has one now, so I'm looking for something different. That damn Domn8er has really peaked my interest. Dory is one of the nicest guys I've talked to on the phone. I think I'm heading up there on Saturday to check out his facilities and the boats he has on the floor, just to get an idea of his quality.
I can see your point. I am looking forward to some good competion, and soon.

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 08:29 PM
What about Bob-E. :D

GHTRIM
05-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Maybe I should change my name and then tell my wife we have to buy an E-Ticket because my name has been officially changed. She's internet illiterate, it might just work. :rolleyes:
Dude, not only do you have a cooler name now, but I really think you should try what your thinkin with the wife and gettin an E-ticket...
Damn, EticketBob, your a Fockin' genius... :hammerhea :D :D

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm curious also to see what the new Shockwave Deck looks like. Also the Howard, & who ever else is going to have one at the next show.
I cant believe how things have changed over the last two years. Now when cruising the channel, every other boat is Magic, Conquest, Advantage, or some other kind of Deck Boat.
Mark my words, these station wagons are going to take over.
That E Ticket is going to be hard to beat. Matt is a big'ol baller now. :rollside:
I'm no baller. We love boating so much we decided to step up to something we really wanted. It's not like I'm paying cash for this thing!

GHTRIM
05-12-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm thinking of ditching Bob, at some point, since it's not really my name. :D
Here's one that will fake everyone out..... Just use the name "BOB" but spell it backwards....
Damn I'm smart.. Nobody will catch on to who you are.. :rollside:

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 08:33 PM
If I don't get an E-Ticket, which is more than likely I won't, I look like a poser. Next thing you know, I'll be in the Flex Off. :rollside:
Then I suggest you don't go down to the shop and get on one! :D

OutCole'd
05-12-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm no baller. We love boating so much we decided to step up to something we really wanted. It's not like I'm paying cash for this thing!
I know, I'm just showing a little respect, a very little. :D

GHTRIM
05-12-2005, 08:36 PM
If I don't get an E-Ticket, which is more than likely I won't, I look like a poser. Next thing you know, I'll be in the Flex Off. :rollside:
Only enter if you think you can win... Competition is tough... :hammer2:

OutCole'd
05-12-2005, 08:36 PM
We were at little sandbar in Parker on Saturday. There were maybe 40 boats there and like five of them were Magic decks. :eek:
That's what I'm talking about. Time to slow down just a bit.

GHTRIM
05-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Let me know when we decide to have a Sit On Your Lazy Ass Off. :D
Anytime as long as there is copius amounts of "Keystone Light", well and Crown.... I'm all for a Sit On Your Lazy Ass Off.... This is one competition everyone is a winner at... :D :D

RiverOtter
05-13-2005, 03:26 AM
Holy Crap! Just imagine if it had twin Illmore 625's :220v: Wonder if I could resale the thing in FL :idea:

NashvilleBound
05-13-2005, 03:39 AM
PPhhhhhtttt (sound of ALL the air leaving at once) rolling my eyes as hard as possible......ALL the way around

RiverOtter
05-13-2005, 04:22 AM
PPhhhhhtttt (sound of ALL the air leaving at once) rolling my eyes as hard as possible......ALL the way around
They don't make enough smilies, eh? :D

FRENCHIE
05-13-2005, 05:16 AM
holy hell where have you been!!??
:jawdrop: :D :hammer2:

nyeti
05-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Not to hijack a thread, but for the guys looking at Domn8er, I have been happy as hell. My deck is stored at the factory now (the one with the twin gelcoat to Dory's 28), and it has been great. Dory has been great both before and after the sale.

NashvilleBound
05-15-2005, 05:34 AM
Ron at Magic?? They had about 2 dozen two weeks ago. Larry at E-Ticket? I think he only has the killer yellow demo there all the time......hopefully it had it seats in it when you go by :idea:

LHC30Victory
05-15-2005, 05:36 AM
I am surprised that Matt hasn't specifically told all of us:
IT HAS TWINS!! :D

NashvilleBound
05-15-2005, 05:44 AM
Settle down and read the post again. Ron at Domn8er. I have been to Magic, back in February, they had a bunch of decks in stock. I have yet to visit Larry, probably will do so the week of Memorial Day.
I was JUST curious :messedup: .......the E-Ticket is a great ride if it fits your needs. It was my first choice!

NashvilleBound
05-15-2005, 05:53 AM
It fits my needs, but it's stretching my pocketbook, my insurance coverage and my storage unit. :D
I hear you. With twin 525's @ $150k ish I still think its priced well...... looking at the overall rediculous prices now. If it had a real swim step and a walk through rear I would have already had one. I found insurance for the new Magic out here Agreed Value ($135) $500 deductable....$938 a year. I am sure the E-ticket is probably twice that....and probably worth it;)
I see your Temecula area...I moved 2000 miles and end up my neighbor just moved in from Temecula.....

NashvilleBound
05-15-2005, 06:06 AM
Lived in Temecula for 6 years, we love it. We live at Redhawk.
From what I've heard, you twice that comment is probably dead on.
Ya, I didnt know until I started calling this year they just add the HP together for a quote. 1050...is a BIG number. I was going to Whipple them too.....can you imagine calling in on a 1600HP boat? Uh, no thanks. I'm sure it would be just grab your ankles and get ready for the quote. :eek:

RiverOtter
05-15-2005, 06:11 AM
Did I ever mention that I sooooo want an Eticket?? :hammer2:

NashvilleBound
05-15-2005, 06:12 AM
Did I ever mention that I sooooo want an Eticket?? :hammer2:
You dont say????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Pony up slim...if anyone has the money you do. You only live once!

RiverOtter
05-15-2005, 06:16 AM
You dont say????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Pony up slim...if anyone has the money you do. You only live once!
Kinda hard to tube and wakeboard behing that bad a$$ boat :D

NashvilleBound
05-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Kinda hard to tube and wakeboard behing that bad a$$ boat :D
Naw....I want to get one of those tubes that catches air...just cant remember the name or find it in the catalogs.... We have one of those trampolines...but its a pain in the asss to get places.

RiverOtter
05-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Naw....I want to get one of those tubes that catches air...just cant remember the name or find it in the catalogs....
I think all you need is a tower and lots of speed :D

NashvilleBound
05-15-2005, 06:25 AM
I think all you need is a tower and lots of speed :D
ROTFLMAO....I think your right :)

RiverOtter
05-15-2005, 06:29 AM
ROTFLMAO....I think your right :)
Seriously, the video I saw was just a real big round tube. :cool: