PDA

View Full Version : So what's been going on...

DryHeatOnly
05-12-2005, 08:30 PM
in the ***boat Forums? :cool:
I had a little hiatus thanks to work and fatigue :rolleyes:
I see that Frenchie went with the Magnatude (sweet).
Can you give me the highlights and lowlights for the past, oh say, 2 months?!?!? :hammerhea
I'm looking forward to this weekend and seeing a whole bunch of you again!
DHO

DryHeatOnly
05-12-2005, 08:36 PM
in the ***boat Forums? :cool:
I had a little hiatus thanks to work and fatigue :rolleyes:
I see that Frenchie went with the Magnatude (sweet).
Can you give me the highlights and lowlights for the past, oh say, 2 months?!?!? :hammerhea
I'm looking forward to this weekend and seeing a whole bunch of you again!
DHO
...on second thought, just the highlights please :)

Domn8er
05-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Don't know about the highlights. But what I was saying when I saw you on the freeway was..."are you going to the river this weekend". Kind of hard to hear me through my window, your window and all the wind. But I tried to act like I was driving a boat. :rollside:

DryHeatOnly
05-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Don't know about the highlights. But what I was saying when I saw you on the freeway was..."are you going to the river this weekend". Kind of hard to hear me through my window, your window and all the wind. But I tried to act like I was driving a boat. :rollside:
I figured you knew that I had no idea what you were saying :D
(I was getting ready for a conference call :rolleyes: )
Nice truck by the way ;)

Domn8er
05-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks...so when are you heading out next???

DryHeatOnly
05-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Thanks...so when are you heading out next???
Tomorrow at about 5. We'll be at the Forum Family Day.
You going this weekend too?

moneypit
05-12-2005, 09:11 PM
Its been all about Frenchie, Tom Brown, Frenchie, Predator, Frenchie, Kilrtoy, Frenchie, LAPD, Frenchie, Yvonne, Frenchie, J540's wife, Frenchie, Red Room cover charge, Frenchie, Raylar, Frenchie, RD's (driving under the influence column) Frenchie....
what have I missed?

DryHeatOnly
05-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Its been all about Frenchie, Tom Brown, Frenchie, Predator, Frenchie, Kilrtoy, Frenchie, LAPD, Frenchie, Yvonne, Frenchie, J540's wife, Frenchie, Red Room cover charge, Frenchie, Raylar, Frenchie, RD's (driving under the influence column) Frenchie....
what have I missed?
LOL...some things never change :D :D

HCS
05-12-2005, 09:34 PM
There's a blowjob pole in here somewhere. That's what you need to pay attention too. :hammer2:

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 08:35 AM
There's a blowjob pole in here somewhere. That's what you need to pay attention too. :hammer2:
Is a blowjob pole some kinda sex toy? ;) :D

WYRD
05-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Is a blowjob pole some kinda sex toy? ;) :D
Do you want it to be :crossx:

dicudmore
05-13-2005, 08:37 AM
I bought a house in Havasu while you were out...

barbigrl
05-13-2005, 08:41 AM
DHO.....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? There was even a "where is DHO" thread started in your honor!! Yeah its been all about Frenchie these days....at least the spotlights not on me anymore!!! :supp: lol... Hope all is well....how is Mrs DHO??? I miss her!!!

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Do you want it to be :crossx:
Of course! ;) :D

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 08:45 AM
I bought a house in Havasu while you were out...
You did?!? Right on :cool:
Did I miss the house warming :(
Should I cancel my reservations at the Island Inn and bring the family to your place? :eek:
DHO<----full of questions (or something else) :)

dicudmore
05-13-2005, 08:49 AM
You did?!? Right on :cool:
Did I miss the house warming :(
Should I cancel my reservations at the Island Inn and bring the family to your place? :eek:
DHO<----full of questions (or something else) :)
first weekend at the place is this weekend...
house warming will follow :D
the family is welcome anytime
oh, and since we talked last I'm a family guy now too :jawdrop:
new miss in the avatar, and a few (read 4) already made kids... the 2-yr old thinks that she is mine as I'm all she's known since she was 3 months old...
she'll be along this weekend

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 08:51 AM
DHO.....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? There was even a "where is DHO" thread started in your honor!! Yeah its been all about Frenchie these days....at least the spotlights not on me anymore!!! :supp: lol... Hope all is well....how is Mrs DHO??? I miss her!!!
Hey there baby doll!! Work-to-couch most of the time. Been playin' a lotta golf lately. Hmmmmm....a Where is DHO thread huh?...I'll bet I missed quite a few good threads.
Frenchie, Frenchie Frenchie :D
Me and the Mrs are doing good. We're looking forward to our first trip of the season this weekend.
Yesterday felt like the first warm day of the year. That really put me in the mood :cool: (finally)
Hey, if the spotlight's not on you, my camera flash can be! :D
Will we see you this weekend at Havasu?

Freak
05-13-2005, 08:52 AM
DryH those are the greatest pair of bosoms in your avatar I have ever seen. They are mesmerizing. Any more pics and is it Pam Anderson?

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 08:57 AM
first weekend at the place is this weekend...
house warming will follow :D
the family is welcome anytime
oh, and since we talked last I'm a family guy now too :jawdrop:
new miss in the avatar, and a few (read 4) already made kids... the 2-yr old thinks that she is mine as I'm all she's known since she was 3 months old...
she'll be along this weekend
Well congratulations FamilyManDan! D :D ;)
You're too kind...we'll let you break the house in properly :cool:
We have some catching up to do this weekend.

barbigrl
05-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey there baby doll!! Work-to-couch most of the time. Been playin' a lotta golf lately. Hmmmmm....a Where is DHO thread huh?...I'll bet I missed quite a few good threads.
Frenchie, Frenchie Frenchie :D
Me and the Mrs are doing good. We're looking forward to our first trip of the season this weekend.
Yesterday felt like the first warm day of the year. That really put me in the mood :cool: (finally)
Hey, if the spotlight's not on you, my camera flash can be! :D
I am glad things are well!! We need another night out where me and your Mrs. wear our matching....well you know!!!
I know it is finally getting HOT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I have been to the river the last three weekends in a row...I am tired. I am sitting this weekend out! I am going to try and do something totally different...like go to the BEACH!!! I will be back out Memorial...of course!! And then the Dam run!!!! :D :D

WYRD
05-13-2005, 09:00 AM
Hey there baby doll!! Work-to-couch most of the time.
Someone has to hold down the couch cushions :D Yes you will see me this weekend in Havi but don't call me baby doll ever again :hammer2: :hammer2: :idea: :D

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:02 AM
DryH those are the greatest pair of bosoms in your avatar I have ever seen. They are mesmerizing. Any more pics and is it Pam Anderson?
Yes, they are impressive! No, they're not Pam Anderson's.
The owner is a little sweetheart quite a few of us know :cool:
The shot was taken at the Beaumont Halloween party (seems like a long time ago!).
When I took the shot I told her this will be my new avatar. She agreed (although she was quite buzzed at the time).
Do a search on Halloween and look for the picts...see if you can tell who it is. :D

Mrs.Racer277
05-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Welcome back DHO. We missed you. Glad to hear all is well. :D

dicudmore
05-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Yes, they are impressive! No, they're not Pam Anderson's.
The owner is a little sweetheart quite a few of us know :cool:
The shot was taken at the Beaumont Halloween party (seems like a long time ago!).
When I took the shot I told her this will be my new avatar. She agreed (although she was quite buzzed at the time).
Do a search on Halloween and look for the picts...see if you can tell who it is. :D
I know who it is...but I ain't telling without permission :wink:

WYRD
05-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Not unless Pam Anderson goes by the alias of Mrs. DHO :idea: :D

WYRD
05-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Crap I let the cat out of the bag....Sorry DHO my bad :hammer2: :D

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:06 AM
I am glad things are well!! We need another night out where me and your Mrs. wear our matching....well you know!!!
I know it is finally getting HOT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I have been to the river the last three weekends in a row...I am tired. I am sitting this weekend out! I am going to try and do something totally different...like go to the BEACH!!! I will be back out Memorial...of course!! And then the Dam run!!!! :D :D
If I could only get you two to swap those...well, you know. ;) :D
Three weekends in a row!!??? That's the other reason I wasn't on the boards...jealously!! April sucked as far as my work schedule went...broke up all the weekends. Oh well...better then than during the summer!
See you in a few weeks.

Beer-30
05-13-2005, 09:06 AM
All kinds of stuff.
Force26 was ready to kill Frenchie
We found that there are a few peeps that really dislike 496s
Most everyone with a 496 pulled out exhaust restrictors
There was a long, symantic argument about K&N vs stock screen
Lots of RAYLAR kits are up and running.

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:09 AM
Welcome back DHO. We missed you. Glad to hear all is well. :D
Thanks Dia. Let the fun begin!! :cool:

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:10 AM
hehehe

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Not unless Pam Anderson goes by the alias of Mrs. DHO :idea: :D
That would be too easy now wouldn't it? :D ;)
Actually, that would be sweet!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
DHO<----Did I say that out loud?

WYRD
05-13-2005, 09:13 AM
That would be too easy now wouldn't it? :D ;)
Actually, that would be sweet!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
You better use your INSIDE voice next time :D

barbigrl
05-13-2005, 09:14 AM
Someone has to hold down the couch cushions :D Yes you will see me this weekend in Havi but don't call me baby doll ever again :hammer2: :hammer2: :idea: :D
He was not talking to you :hammer2: MY BOOK SHANE!!!!!

barbigrl
05-13-2005, 09:14 AM
Looks like I need to make someone else a notebook as well!! :rolleyes:

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:16 AM
All kinds of stuff.
Force26 was ready to kill Frenchie
We found that there are a few peeps that really dislike 496s
Most everyone with a 496 pulled out exhaust restrictors
There was a long, symantic argument about K&N vs stock screen
Lots of RAYLAR kits are up and running.
Force26 & Frenchie?!?...I gotta hear about that. All's well I hope
(Gary - did you buy the box?)
Those pesky Raylar kits are gonna cost me money. I'm gonna have to beef up my HP500 dammit!! :D
So, what was the verdict on the screens? Performance gains with a K&N? I'm thinking not. :D

WYRD
05-13-2005, 09:17 AM
He was not talking to you :hammer2: MY BOOK SHANE!!!!!
I thought this was my chapter though :crossx:

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:17 AM
Looks like I need to make someone else a notebook as well!! :rolleyes:
What is this notebook you speak of?
Please...enlighten me :)

barbigrl
05-13-2005, 09:18 AM
I thought this was my chapter though :crossx:
negative there cowboy.......that was last week :wink: :)

Havasu Luvr
05-13-2005, 09:20 AM
I am tired. I am sitting this weekend out! I am going to try and do something totally different...like go to the BEACH!!!:
Ohhhh Sh*t, so that girl you brought to the river last weekend is rub'n off on you....I believe you said she "Loved the beach" too :frown: I hope you will still love the river and ask why do we all just stand around and drink... :hammer2:

barbigrl
05-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Well people often say things outloud that they should keep to themselves....hence if your wife heard you want Pam instead of her...you would be in trouble!! So you write it down in the notebook...haha..it is a joke. WYRD has a real problem with saying things outloud.....he is getting a notebook with lots of flare on it!! :p

Beer-30
05-13-2005, 09:22 AM
K&N onto 496HO is the thread name, I think. It's been awhile. A search on that should get you there. To summarize, most finally agreed that it is better filtering but no real power gain.
Why doesn't ***boat test Kachinas? was my thread that went out of control. A must read. It gets pretty heated.

DryHeatOnly
You ain't the only one :)
Tom!!! I saw the picts of the enw house. Beautiful man.
Escrow close yet?

barbigrl
Ohhhh Sh*t, so that girl you brought to the river last weekend is rub'n off on you....I believe you said she "Loved the beach" too :frown: I hope you will still love the river and ask why do we all just stand around and drink... :hammer2:
ARe you kidding me......I can only handle one weekend of frizzed out hair and dumber then rocks surfers giving me the hang ten sign!!! I prefer the shocker... :D
(I dont like sand) NO COMMENTS :mad:

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:24 AM
...it's such a bad habit :rolleyes: :D
Whassup Dave?!?!
The last time I saw you, you were pulling in and I was pulling out!
See you tomorrow I hope?

Havasu Luvr
05-13-2005, 09:25 AM
ARe you kidding me......I can only handle one weekend of frizzed out hair and dumber then rocks surfers giving me the hang ten sign!!! I prefer the shocker... :D
(I dont like sand) NO COMMENTS :mad:
Now that's what I wanted to hear....."YOU GO GF" ! ! come aboard my vessel anytime. :D

barbigrl
05-13-2005, 09:26 AM
Now that's what I wanted to hear....."YOU GO GF" ! ! come aboard my vessel anytime. :D
:p :)

barbigrl
05-13-2005, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=DryHeatOnly Whassup Dave?!?! The last time I saw you, you were pulling in and I was pulling out![QUOTE]
You know if I wasn't such a nice guy I could have a field day with that statement....lol
I was thinking the same thing TOm

WYRD
05-13-2005, 09:28 AM
Kind like a diary I keep of all the stupid sheit I have ever said..................It is a big notebook :devil: :D

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Well people often say things outloud that they should keep to themselves....hence if your wife heard you want Pam instead of her...you would be in trouble!! So you write it down in the notebook...haha..it is a joke. WYRD has a real problem with saying things outloud.....he is getting a notebook with lots of gay flare on it!! :p
Ahhhh, I see! Yes...I would be in trouble. Can you all keep a secret ?!?! :D :D
So you got the rainbow colored paper for WYRD's chapter huh? ;) :D
To each his own I guess :)

WYRD
05-13-2005, 09:29 AM
I prefer the shocker... :D
:mad:
THAT SHE DOES :idea: :devil: :devil: :D

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Yep :) Thanks...Brenda and I are heading out today. Washer/dryer and couch coming in tomorrow :). I guess you could say I decided to step up....lol
Definitily gotta have you guys come out some time this summer...
We'd love to come up! You know we'll be in touch.

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:34 AM
It is just too easy though, isn't it?
Now now! :rollside:
...of the Channel you two.
...pulling out of the Channel. :D :D

dicudmore
05-13-2005, 09:35 AM
any new pics of Mrs DHO? :D
Dan <----changing the subject on Sam's behalf here

DryHeatOnly
05-13-2005, 09:35 AM