PDA

View Full Version : Good One!

Racer277
05-13-2005, 10:20 AM
Way to go guys!
You made me laugh out loud on a hectic Friday!
This is good stuff.... (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79046)
No offense meant! :)

Unforgiven
05-13-2005, 11:11 AM
SEAN, get ready for the race in BAKO next weekend....we'll be testing thursday at the track...we have another new sponsor...you'll love these shirts....make sure you come out thursday without DIA... :D :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
05-13-2005, 11:12 AM
SEAN, get ready for the race in BAKO next weekend....we'll be testing thursday at the track...we have another new sponsor...you'll love these shirts....make sure you come out thursday without DIA... :D :idea:
WTF and I was going to say welcome back.
Now you can kiss my A$$! :p :p :p

trailerpark_tj
05-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Is there a race at Famoso next weekend? Is it a divisional race or special event? May have to make a road trip.

Mrs.Racer277
05-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Is there a race at Famoso next weekend? Is it a divisional race or special event? May have to make a road trip.
Yes there is. Division 7 I think?!?!
Come on up. You guys can have Unforgivens room. He is now in the dog house. :D

trailerpark_tj
05-13-2005, 11:20 AM
Sounds like fun...is Ashley gonna be there? I may have to leave Larina at home :eek: .
We'll probably just head up for the day, unless we get to high on the nitro fumes.

Unforgiven
05-13-2005, 11:20 AM
won't be the first time....I'm sure it won't be the last....hows the house going in Havi??
and yes it's Division 7 races in bako next weekend...along with NJBA races

Mrs.Racer277
05-13-2005, 11:22 AM
won't be the first time....I'm sure it won't be the last....hows the house going in Havi??
and yes it's Division 7 races in bako next weekend...along with NJBA races
May have a cement slab today?!?!?! And after that the framing starts. :D