PDA

View Full Version : New store in the channel

DesertDog
05-15-2005, 09:22 AM
A new store opened up in the channel under the Agave Inn.It's a convenience type store.They're selling ice and have some killer ice cream items.They also have waffles for breakfast.They're going to have alchohol soon,

life's a river
05-15-2005, 11:44 AM
A new store opened up in the channel under the Agave Inn.It's a convenience type store.They're selling ice and have some killer ice cream items.They also have waffles for breakfast.They're going to have alchohol soon,
Would they be interested in selling some Life's a River items in there shop?
Do you know the owner?
LAR

Throttle
05-15-2005, 12:00 PM
A new store opened up in the channel under the Agave Inn.It's a convenience type store. They're going to have alchohol soon,
Except for holiday weekends and any other days that city council decides on a whim.

DesertDog
05-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Do you know the owner?
LAR
LAR....You've got some nice products and a nice website.Whether they would be interested or not,I don't know.
I'm just trying to help them get their store off the ground and help the fellow boaters on here.

life's a river
05-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Do you know the owner?
LAR
LAR....You've got some nice products and a nice website.Whether they would be interested or not,I don't know.
I'm just trying to help them get their store off the ground and help the fellow boaters on here.
Glad you like the web site. Thanks for the compliments. There are more products including shirts coming soon. Please PM me if the owner is interested once they get up and running.
LAR

riverracerx
05-16-2005, 08:16 AM
They should sell River Cutie gear too! ;)