PDA

View Full Version : Who is home from the Boating Forum Family Day?

racecar.hotshoe
05-15-2005, 05:09 PM
I am.......... :D

FRENCHIE
05-15-2005, 06:19 PM
JUST GOT IN!!! HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF PICS, WILL PUT UP TOMOOROW NIHGT!!!! ABSOLUTELY BEAT...SO SHOWER AND BED!!!! BOY DO I HAVE SOME PICS FROM SAT NIGHT AT ...'THE TRIM ROOM!' ...."WE RAN IT REAL HARD AT THE GHTRIMS!!!!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2: :p

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 06:39 PM
DETAILS......how was it???

SDLifesaver
05-15-2005, 06:46 PM
We just got home and had a great time. Thanks to Beer Hunter for organizing a great event. I hope Jared got enough donations to cover your out of pocket expenses. Nick

SCUBA STEVE
05-15-2005, 06:56 PM
JUST GOT IN!!! HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF PICS, WILL PUT UP TOMOOROW NIHGT!!!! ABSOLUTELY BEAT...SO SHOWER AND BED!!!! BOY DO I HAVE SOME PICS FROM SAT NIGHT AT ...'THE TRIM ROOM!' ...."WE RAN IT REAL HARD AT THE GHTRIMS!!!!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2: :p
I heard I missed out on a good time. We werent up to party this trip out. But it will be a different story in 2 weeks!! :cool:

H20Advantage
05-15-2005, 07:00 PM
I tried and tried but could not make it. We were bummed because the kids would have really loved it. We should plan to have another one once the schools are out.

THOR
05-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Big props to Beer Hunter. He did a great job.

mororless
05-15-2005, 07:01 PM
barbigrl DETAILS......how was it???
Details yes...but more important...where the pic's

racecar.hotshoe
05-15-2005, 07:03 PM
I tried and tried but could not make it. We were bummed because the kids would have really loved it. We should plan to have another one once the schools are out.
Yes your kids would haved loved it.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917family.jpg

Performance 19
05-15-2005, 07:05 PM
So glad you all had a great time!! Please do this again...so sad we missed it!

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2005, 07:33 PM
WE ARE ,had a great time :D
Good to see ya again!
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2005, 07:33 PM
What up Leon Killer weekend!
HDD

hot_diggity_dog
05-15-2005, 07:34 PM
He good to see ya too, been awhile! congrats on the new one!
HDD

OutCole'd
05-15-2005, 07:40 PM
A huge thanks to the Beerhunter's. Mr. & Mrs. Great job !!!!!
It was also great seeing all the familiar peeps & even meeting some new ones.

beer hunter
05-15-2005, 07:40 PM
We just got home and had a great time. Thanks to Beer Hunter for organizing a great event. I hope Jared got enough donations to cover your out of pocket expenses. Nick
Pam and I were floored by the generosity of everyone! I'm really looking forward to the next one! :)

shueman
05-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Pam and I were floored by the generosity of everyone! I'm really looking forward to the next one! :)
Good to hear...looked like an awesome event...PROPS to you..!!!

Roxysnow
05-15-2005, 09:27 PM
We just got in. Have some pics also but will be posting them tomorrow. Anyways, huge props Beer Hunter and everyone else involved. There was an awsome turn out and met a bunch of new peeps too. Thanks again! :D

MAINEVENT
05-15-2005, 09:36 PM
I am home :D been here since friday what took you guys so long :notam: LOL Look like a good turn out :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-15-2005, 10:37 PM
Good to see everyone !!!!!
:D

VEGASBABY
05-16-2005, 05:53 AM
Great time! kids loved it! Great hanging with the crew!

FRENCHIE
05-16-2005, 05:56 AM
I heard I missed out on a good time. We werent up to party this trip out. But it will be a different story in 2 weeks!! :cool:
YEA I THOUGHT YOU WERE BLWING ME OFF A LITTLE CUZ OF THE SERIUOS FACE B4 THE FLEX OFF!!?? THATS LARIGHT THOUGH, YOU RMRS WAS SUPER COOL ....CAME UP GAVE ME A HUG!!!!
:cool: :)

FRENCHIE
05-16-2005, 05:56 AM
What up Leon Killer weekend!
HDD
ABSOLUTELY!!! its all good from here out brotha!!!!!
;) :D

FRENCHIE
05-16-2005, 05:57 AM
Great time! kids loved it! Great hanging with the crew!
good to meet you and you crew!!!
:D :cool:

VEGASBABY
05-16-2005, 06:00 AM
good to meet you and you crew!!!
:D :cool: You too Frenchie, finally met the legend and your beautiful wife, good people!

FRENCHIE
05-16-2005, 06:06 AM
You too Frenchie, finally met the legend and your beautiful wife, good people!
ya betta make the party at the GHTRIMs on memorial weekend sat night...you missed domw good stuff the other night!!!
:devil: :p hit us up!!!! :wink:

Essex502
05-16-2005, 06:54 AM
And don't forget Pam - Mrs. BeerHunter as well. Both spent all day on their feet making sure everyone had a good time! We did. Great job! Pics tonight.

Mandelon
05-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Great Trip!

VEGASBABY
05-16-2005, 11:34 AM
ya betta make the party at the GHTRIMs on memorial weekend sat night...you missed domw good stuff the other night!!!
:devil: :p hit us up!!!! :wink: As long as GHTRIM says we can come, I would like to be there! Sounds like I missed a hell of a party! My bad! lets see some pics!!!

JackieV
05-16-2005, 03:04 PM
It was a pretty fun weekend! Keep some of those pics private Frenchie...

WYRD
05-16-2005, 03:06 PM
It was a pretty fun weekend! Keep some of those pics private Frenchie...
Comon Baby can I post the ones I have???? :DLove the SIGGY Girlfriend :idea: Hmmmmmm

JackieV
05-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Comon Baby can I post the ones I have???? :DLove the SIGGY Girlfriend :idea: Hmmmmmm
I'm not sure....oh, yeah, your fine, post all you want luv!

bchbum
05-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Our girls had a great time , started meeting other kids as soon as they hit the beach . All the kids were GREAT . Thanks again for starting something that we should do yearly .

Scream
05-16-2005, 03:42 PM
I would like to add that I felt like a total Leach this weekend....
We got to the party late, shook a few hands, exchanged a few hugs and the Poof! every one was off to other parts of the Colorado, so we had to lead Mandelon and family to Steamboat (he got lost...can you believe it :rolleyes: ) and tied up with Mandelon, his beautiful wife and two wonderful kids, Phebus 'n Shebus and thier beautiful Daughter (Nice meeting you finally Rick and Linda) and Beer Hunter, his georgeous wife and his dancin fool sons...
We were fed by Shebus, so I sat like Little Lord Fauntleroy on the back of my boat and got hand fed by Linda all day...Life is goood my friends, life is definately good.
Got to see my host for the weekend, dicudmore, helped him break in his new digs at the zoo, and I must say that he and his girlfriend and the most wonderful hosts and the house they just bought through Michelle from Phebus was absolutely beautiful. They were so excited that they just walked into a little paradise, complete with furniture and wine in the fridge...
I felt like such a freeloader, didn't do a damn thing for anyone, just got waited on hand and foot. I'd like to do that again....
Thank Beer Hunter for the great party, sorry we were late, we were shopping for a "mobile estate" which we're gonna purchase this week. Great to see all of our HB friends again. Howdy to Kilr, saw ya in the channel and shoulda stopped by for a cold one, but was late to the ramp, so had to pass, but the boat looks awsome and K26 said it seems to be able to get up and move...lol
Randy, good to see you and your son again. Thanks for fixin my truck at Dan's abode.
Can't wait for the Dam(n) run... we'll be trailer trash by then...
Scream

ITS ALL GOOD
05-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Scream , where are you buying a trailer at??

Relaxalot
05-16-2005, 04:12 PM
A big Thank You to everyone that helped with this event. We showed up just in time for the balloon toss. It was nice to meet everyone. We had a great weekend and so did the little ones. Thank you (I would name names but I am not sure I know them all and I don't want to leave anyone out).

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Scream , where are you buying a trailer at??
Katherines Landing :cool: