PDA

View Full Version : Family Weekend

Sane Asylum
05-16-2005, 04:46 AM
What can I say............Fantastic weekend for the kids..........Enjoyed meeting everyone....
Micheal and Pam.........Pleasure meeting you both........Perfect hosts...........Outstanding job........THANK YOU!!!
Got a million pics (OK, more like 150).....Will get em' up tonight.....

VEGASBABY
05-16-2005, 05:26 AM
I agree, that took a lot of planning and effort on their part! My wife and I enjoyed meeting everyone and my kids really had a good time! Thanks again to Beerhunter and Mrs.Beerhunter great job!!!!!

JackieV
05-16-2005, 10:36 PM
What can I say............Fantastic weekend for the kids..........Enjoyed meeting everyone....
Micheal and Pam.........Pleasure meeting you both........Perfect hosts...........Outstanding job........THANK YOU!!!
Got a million pics (OK, more like 150).....Will get em' up tonight.....
S.A., after talking and meeting with you and your wife, I guess I know now what I have to do to enjoy my new life out here in Arizona. I promise I won't make anymore bad remarks about AZ and only about my soon to be in-laws...
We definately gotta get together soon!

Sane Asylum
05-17-2005, 07:21 PM
S.A., after talking and meeting with you and your wife, I guess I know now what I have to do to enjoy my new life out here in Arizona. I promise I won't make anymore bad remarks about AZ and only about my soon to be in-laws...
We definately gotta get together soon!
JackieV.......
No worries about the AZ bashin...........We know how we do it here :D
You and the ART of V need to come up the hill and get away from the in-laws for a night.
Was a pleasure finally meeting you guys.........Coupla trips to lake pleasant and you'll know how we do it..... :p